If Megatron was as big as a two story building, how did he turn into a handgun that a human could hold?

If Megatron was as big as a two story building, how did he turn into a handgun that a human could hold?

[Serious replies only]

Why did he turn into a jet in bayformers?

Because Michael Bay is cancer in human form.

same goes for this guy

This guy was an entire city

Most made sense, but there were some that just make you go WTF? Like the fucking one that transformed into a microscope. Or the Insecticons.

he was never wielded by a human
mostly he just turned into a huge ass self autonomous gun
occasionally another Decepticon would wield him

in the original series Megatron had 2 "vehicle" forms, a gun and a jet
Michael "Explosions are an Acceptable Substitute for Plot" Bay is an unimaginitive faggot that can't figure out why a massive autonomous gun is cool

Because that makes the toys sell better. Hand guns and radios.

Fuck you guys are Stupid

False.

Had Soundwave. Was my favorite.

I remember two episode, in one he was wielded by Starscream, in another by a human boy.

Pfft, this guy was a entire planet

He was whatever size the writers needed him to be.

Does anyone remember transformers was racist and the decepticons would constantly refer to white people as pink skins? In the books not on tv.

We should start a movement: Bring down the titanium patriarchy

Unicron was the shit

> Eats Cybertron
> Finds derelict Megatron
> Turns him into the more powerful Galvatron
> Torture's him to do his bidding
> Gets rekt by a fucking hot wheel

The same way that Optimus' trailer would dissapear when he transformed or how they could make empty energon cubes out of thin air. Changing size is probably something they all can do due to insert alien tech here, but it also probably takes more energy to do and is just inconvenient

Hot Rod was such a piece of shit. He definitely fucked male robots.

The decepticons were more advanced and more powerful than the autobot. That's why they were killing them off and taking over cybertron. So it's not a stretch that mega could probably change sizes to fit whatever hand was holding him. He was a Walther p38 when held by humans and a laser gun when held by transformers.

Yeah, that trailer. He could transform on Earth, fly to Cybertrom, and then when he transformed into a truck again the stupid trailer would appear. Where the fuck was it?!

I’m not buying that.

So everytime a human fired him, a little piece of him was lost forever?

What if he got fired from a job. Did that count?

He would transform into a CV and make a claim down the job center.

Quantum physics, and mechanics. He can gather and harness dark matter adding and bleeding off size and mass as needed.

Why not? The decepticons were more advanced. They were winning the war. That's why the autobots fled cybertron. He was a laser gun on cybertron and converted to a Walther p38 when he hit earth.

because its a series of toys

So why didn’t all of them do that?

You can take that attitude right the fuck out of here.

I know onetime soundwave was explained to have portals that displaced his mass so he could change size, I would assume megatron did the same

Well, i appreciate all of the answers. Even the stupid ones. You tried your best.

Rumble and frenzy turned into cassette tapes that fit inside Soundwave but when transformed they were the size of bumble bee who was a voltswagon. The entire makeup of the show was that they were robots in disguise so they had to become whatever was mechanical on earth. Mega couldn't disguise himself as a laser gun on 80's earth. And where did rumble hide his pounders that caused earthquakes when he changed to a cassette?

It's a kids cartoon.

This whole thread has really led to more questions than answers.

I mean, when the Ark scanned the robots, why would it take a gigantic robot and think “yeah, this motherfucker should transform into something the size of a wallet”?

To some of us, it’s that and so much more.

I'm not shit talking the show, but yeah that's your reason. It was a kids cartoon designed to sell toys. Was never meant to "make sense".

See

Suck my balls, motherfucker

It was in fact a kids cartoon created for the purpose of selling toys.

Gasp, you mean like pic related??

Because theyre made of Imaginarium.
Look it up.

He's 4th Dimensional. Bigger on the outside.

Because some were more evolved and advanced than others,just like in anything some are better than others and are capable of more