I dont think a single person genuinely dislikes House, it was a masterpiece of its time

I dont think a single person genuinely dislikes House, it was a masterpiece of its time.

I actually thought it was a totally bland stereotypical "doctor" show, just started watching it recently and I can confirm it's great. Doctor shit is boring and feels forced but the character drama is aces.

was good until it became a meme

>its a house flaunts his vicodin addiction episode

house was never a meme

This was much different from other doctor shows... Infact different from any shows in general. It was well written and accurately captured what a realistic portrayal of a genius is like. Most other shows sort of just imagine smart people as autistic dictionaries. House had a special touch that made it better honestly.

Mediocre doctors don't.

Nip Tuck is a hundred times better

Agreed. Adds that little bit of charisma to make him a genuinely interesting character.

>dude fucking lmao

I don't hate it but never really liked it either, it felt boring to me, and I did watch episodes sequentially at the time.

Felt like it had an extremely obvious pattern to how the episodes played out, and I don't really find hospital drama interesting.

Cuddy stripper scene

Opinions?

>reddit: the TV show

Fuck you

>everything I don't like is reddit
okay kid

I feel like they did that whole "rehab" season where at the end he becomes good and then they completely dropped it for the next season

unrealistic premise, working environment and dialog in a contrived context of another brilliant, addicted, asshole doctor

The frist three seasons were phenomenal. Then it jumped the shark.

T b h I actually like it, kid.
Calm your tits.

Nigger you're the one who came straight out the gates with the generic "reddit" comment. Fuck outta here.

>it's the audition season
fucking best

all seasons are watchable except the last one

This

Whoa settle down there big guy.

>you'll never solve medical mysteries with dr. cameron and then marry her
just kill me already

CAMERON BEST GIRL

BEST

GIRL

>it's a reddit is triggered again episode

weak bait desu you could have tried to be a little more original

nip tuck was pretty unrealistic, and had too much random sex

pls stop hurting me

House is also unrealistic as fuck

She's the blandest House character ever right next to male bimbo Chase. I'd probably fuck Forman before Cameron tbqh familia.

#TeamAmber

BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTICS
STEROIDS
AUTOIMMUNE
ITS LEGIONNAIRES
BONE CANCER

HAVE YOU TESTED FOR LUPUS?

its more within reason though. nip tuck wasnt artistic license either. Also east coast american settings suck

WE CAN'T BECAUSE HER LIVER FAILED AND SHES A MAN

Adams best doctorfu. Too bad she joined when the show was dying

>all seasons are watchable except the last one

incorrect, last season was great. the season before that with the student was worthless though

wtf i wanna study medicine now

>hire hot new doctor for the obvious Chase romance
>spend the whole season making Chase and Park bros instead

frankly I enjoyed it better that way

Surely you jest. Forman has no real characterization at all, they set up a few different routes for him to go down but none of them played out in an interesting manner. I'd take every doctor over him except for this bitch

CUDDY ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO TELL ME I NEED "PERMISSION" TO CHOP THEIR FOOT OFF TO TEST FOR INFLUENZA?
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
*starts biohazard alarm and locks the entire medical wing off in quarantine*

okay sure, there were a couple of episodes in the season 9 that were splendid (like the one with the hostage situation) but many of them are garbage

dude scrubs for grown-ups lmao

Love the show and still marathon it every so often. Only real complaint is that after the first few seasons the side characters become more interesting and house himself starts to feel boring

>it's a Taub is cheating on his wife episode

don't know why but the most memorable episode for me is that chick who got raped and then decided to keep the baby and House was completely baffled

Hugh's accent was fucking horrendous though.

Not even American and that shit irked me

Literally the most formulaic show ever. Every single episode was the same.

His accent isn't a problem at all. If you visit America you'll realize everyone has a fucked up accent with weird quirks.

the plot was the same but the story wasn't. Also there was good character interaction

so fucking comfy, that intro, that university hospital vibe, the team and original team drama, the splitting up, the feels

Okay you win, they all were boring stock characters.
The Nose + Kumar + Chase best team.

I've heard this shit from a bunch of pre-meds unironically. Don't get sick in 20 years.

>watching procedurals for the plot

Worst ending of any show in the history of time.

>watching a show for entertainment

>He doesn't like the perfect fan service ending
Kill yourself my man.

they fucked up and went two seasons too long, should have ended with House and Cuddy getting together

I find the entire medical drama genre boring, including House.

It's nothing personal against that show, I just really can't stand medical dramas. Even medical comedy like Scrubs.

Yes it was, nefriend.

>it's a house gets crazy at the end of the season episode

I enjoyed it but the show became repetitive and had some awful plot twists.
also the side cast kept changing.

I've watched it with real doctors and they hate it

>its a house failed to kill cuddy and everyone in her home with his car episode

thats like how i dislike ace attorney because im a lawyer, its not because its bad, its because im "over" it if you know what i mean

>it's a people doubt house's prognosis but he was right all along episode

Taking ace attorney seriously is like playing Call of Duty as a navy seal to train. Good thing you are over a childrens game.

LUPUS

nah i mean like you cant really enjoy your profession within media. The only exceptions i can think of are for low training jobs like military, who often enjoy war shows and games

Eh I liked that House fucked up the good things in his life. It makes sense given who he is.

Boy am I glad I'm not a lawyer then, I love Ace Attorney. I bought an R4 just so I could play Investigations 2 on my DS instead of my computer.

Show was good, but House was a terrible Doctor.