All memes aside, who do you think will become president in 2020?

All memes aside, who do you think will become president in 2020?

Trump fairly easily, and there are multiple ways to get there

Baba venga prediction seems to suggest it's just a celebrity contest now, or the more likely scenario of something with a sinister agenda

democratic party is a mess right now. They haven't learned their lesson from 2016. Trump will win again easily

Trump

Dwayne Johnson.

Le Trump

Prob trump, incumbent has huge advantage

Trump is like the modern Ronald Regan, both b list celebrities who become republican presidents and start off super unpopular. The only reason Regan won reelection was because he was so likeable and charismstic. Trump doesn't have that going for him. He has no chance. Biden is the strongest contendor for presidency, but he's also edging on being the new crypt keeper. 2016 was Biden's last chance, he might be too old now. Hopefully Kasich runs again, but idk

Some new politician.

Kanye West
>black vote
>women vote
>mexican vote
The only real choice.

Probably this. No one will notice until 2019 about some new person and that person will probably win.

If the stock market keeps going like it has been the past year, trump easy. Sure trump is a thin-skinned and slightly racist/sexist/doesn't like poor people who tweets too much, but people care about money above anything else

The rock (dwayne johnson). he said he will seriously run for president in 2020. google it. high chance he will win.

A qualified politician

moot

please explain simply how more money in stocks indicates anything good?

>but people care about money above anything else
truest truth since humans

The basic qualification needed to be a politician is a heart of pure, unadulterated evil.

So I think they all qualify.

Dwayne Johnson

the rock is actually really smart and principled, i'd vote for him in a second over most politicians i'd seen running. maybe all since he has a chance to win. please run dwayne, fate of the universe rests in your hands!

It means the rich get richer, of course.

Obama and Trump have been really, really, really nice to the 1%

401ks are worth more, IRA accounts will be up, normal everyday stock accounts will have more money. I'm not saying it means things are good, but if people have more money they aren't gonna care if trump says other countries are shitholes

President Rock bodyslamming Kim Jong-un during a diplomatic meeting would be priceless.

average wage continues to be able to buy less :/ most people can't just make money due to having money

For the rich who can afford to sock away money in stocks

This

>Incumbent has a huge advantage
Unless they have the IQ and approval rating of a used condom
Maybe under typical conditions, but Trump will find a way to fuck it up, especially after this train wreck of a term

>757881230
kanye isnt running in 2020 he's running 2024 cause he likes don

And the vast majority of people who don't have anything invested are normally idiots who are easily manipulated into voting for whoever they're told to

stocks are up because the dollar is down stupid motherfucker

Dwayne Johnson confirmed triple gay.

but you are probably like most who cling tighter to beliefs when presented with evidence to contrary

Which doesn't matter. I never said trump is good, I never said I like trump. The thread is who will win in 2020, if the dow goes up 25% every year for the next 3 years (it won't but let's say it will) trump will again

ok i take it back, that makes some sense

i think The Rock could beat him though if he runs

Overvalued stocks are a sign of an impending crash, it's going to happen soon.

Nikki Haley
>republican
>israeli shill
>womyn
>not white
She has a pretty good chance if she runs

Tom Hanks will run and win.

Or maybe he can just buttfuck and blow a bunch of teen boys like his good friend Pat Patterson did.

Praying for Marco Rubio. (I’m nowhere near hispanic)

>All memes aside

If the SJW's don't change Trump, will get a 2nd term. (Lol I can feel all the anger in 2020 all ready)