A grime artist has been charged with 29 counts of rape after new witnesses came forward, police have said

>A grime artist has been charged with 29 counts of rape after new witnesses came forward, police have said.
>Andy Anokye, 31, of Bristol, known by stage name Solo 45, had earlier been charged with two counts of rape, one count of false imprisonment and one of causing actual bodily harm.
>He has been charged with a further 27 counts of rape after three more people made allegations, police have said.
>Mr Anokye is part of the north London grime collective Boy Better Know (BBK).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNIHoPeu6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=KuTtb6PeBec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who

bad man ting

god I hate black people

He's a chav, what do you expect?

How can black males keep getting away with this for so long, this is just another case of a powerful black male taking advantage of his privilege.

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=fNIHoPeu6xU

i guess the lion is his dick

god that was gay lol

Literally who

Niggers were a mistake.

>>>/oven/

Why's MC Ride doing an Anglo voice?

o because white people haven't been caught raping people

really activates my almonds

Not as much as black people.
>using le almond activation maymay
Trouble fitting in yet?

idk i wouldn't mind getting raped by that guy really

/r/indieheads

seriously sick of this board being overrun with plebbit faggots hoping for reactions to threads rape allegations, gossip, and twitter rumors. stop taking advantage of these terrible situations for morality raids and fuck back off to reddit for high horsing, concern trolling, virtue signaling, and gossiping.

this. redditfaggots were the worse thing to happen to this board other than waifu posting.

This too, is part and parcel.

shut the fuck up you gaping faggot and watch a johnny depp movie or something you limp wiener

>There's no running from me
>Ducking, diving from me
>No God can save you from me
wdhmbt?

I have to say that I am incredibly displeased by the likelihood that MC Ride is not bisexual. I have been to a Death Grips show more than once and on both occasions moshed my way to the front of the venue. As someone who has witnessed the man up close (close enough to smell his intoxicating perspiration), I must say this: When I first got close to him, I wanted him to fuck me right then and there. Hard and rough, his black dick piercing my sweet twink ass while he chokes me and spits on my face until he has a sad cum bb. His glistening abs and domineering stage presence were just too much for a fag like me to handle. I had to calm down quickly so as to not poke my fellow moshers with my steadily growing erection, but the damage was already done. I have jerked off to the thought of him fucking me every three nights or so since I first saw them. Not sure if he bewitched me with some mystic sex curse or some shit, but there you have it. I just wanted to put this here in case anyone else has had a similar experience. Thanks for listening.

Grime was the worst mistake in music history.
Had to put up with all the grime bullshit as a teenager... all the local chavs thinking they were badman ting listening to grime on their shit phones while trying to "spit bars" and failing spectacularly.

This is the wank I had to put up with in my area.
This guy lived just up the road from me and he's a monumental DICKHEAD... he sold good weed though.
youtube.com/watch?v=KuTtb6PeBec

The worst part is I cant tell if the is sarcasm

Aww muffin are you surprised some people arent racist sacks o shit

how am i a racist for not wanting thread killing, try hard reddit sjw from spamming our board and getting fucking chubby calling people racist on a site known for using racism as anti PC identity. i hate you because you are on some weird crusade to concern troll, high horse posters, and smugly call people muffin because you honestly believe you are a better person then anonymous people even though your music taste is definitely shit and you are blinded by your lack of irony or subtlety

look at this edgy fedoralord keeping up the "Sup Forums spirit" by being super ironic and racist
Everyone here is so proud of you.

ouch please don't post more redd it mames and startpacks that hurts. and edgy fedoralord, man you are current with hip internet cutlure. just proving my point of your worthlessness as a culture sheep with no opinions and clogging music boards with your non-musical posts and highroading like the shit you are

Wow I havent seen anyone as delusional as you before.
>sheep to kekistan/poltard "culture"
>not a single independent opinion
>"clogging music boards" by defending black bashing post #9999 with gb2 réddit posts on a board about music
You are perfectly describing yourself.

:^) pol out please

you are projecting so much what you want. i never said kekistan or poltard you just are sheeping reddit bs. indepenedent opinion? not sure what i have given opinion on besides your shit life. defending black bashing? again you are just wanting so bad to white knight racism away, racism i have never defended but you are literally baiting on here for the chance to swoop in and call racism. your raid is not changing anything but instead polarizing opinions and baiting people to be racist so you can smugly call them out. you are literally fostering racism for your point of showing how racist you aren't. ironic

also your sheep attitude and ignorance is showing in your retarded raid on Sup Forumstants who are some of the least tollerant of pol attitudes and generally more tolerant of left ideas and ignoring racist comments. by white knighting you give the retard 13 y/o power and encourage more racist responses as opposed to ignoring. so again, counter productive and encouraging racism

>3 white guys get accused of sexual harassment
>sjw tumblr girls and nu-males come here make 300 posts saying how disgusting they are
>black guy from the uk rapes 27 men and gets busted by the police
>barely 30 replies
what did they mean by this?????

what a faggot unable to see how ironic this post is

>300 posts saying how disgusting they are

prove it

Nice bait faggot, but you're still a faggot. Go back to redit, yes :)

Who the fuck cares about this dumb nigger that only britbongs listen

Yeah man, we are tired of you stupid Sup Forums fucks overruning thos board with "lmao praise kek! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! fuck niggers hahaha go back to tumblr you nu-male xD".

>we
Fuck out of here, reddit faggot.

Damn niggers.

OH LE LIBKEK IS TRIGGERED??
GO BACK TO TUMBLR IF YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE TO CRY YOU BLUEPILLED KEK

What's with you 16 year olds and the obsession with irony?

>that filename

>Shitty euro dance beat that sounds like a 2010 US club song
>Incoherent OI BRUV FOOKIN ROIGHT MATE shouting
>Brits think a 4-minute video of a muscular black man flexing and yelling in their face is the coolest thing
I can't believe there's something worse than American trap but I think I found it

>we are tired
We're not, you are.
Sup Forums is Sup Forums, even the faggot boards like this one

BASED user KNOWS WHATS UP HE IS UNKEKABLE
PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!

>That other thread has been up since Sunday, this one was just created
>The other thread concerns some Indie faggot that many of the nu-males here probably enjoy, this one concerns a literally who grime artist
>Half of the posts in the other thread defend the indiefag and attack the accuser
BUT MUH AGENDA!

>all these plebs in this thread who don't know feed em to the lions
banger desu

This means he's got more rapes than decent tunes

Sup Forums is reddit. Sup Forums has the largest underage edgy meme kid population

>Jews
>White guys

How new are you?

More rapes than raps!

He's got more raps for rapes than raps

>Famous, rich person gets charged with a rape
>"H-he raped me too!"
>"Me too!" etc.
>Gets dozens of rape charges
>Character is slandered while the women with the rape charges (both real and possibly fake) siphon his money