Logposter here, if we get 15 dubs within the first 100 posts, I will stop posting logs once and for all

Logposter here, if we get 15 dubs within the first 100 posts, I will stop posting logs once and for all...

Neck yourself.

What's up homo?

Michael Loos

>Loo

I hope I get singles so you can posting those creamy, dreamy, logs

>I will stop posting logs once and for all...
Maybe YOU will but......

Please

I'll pick up for you if you quit

Soyboi

Dump

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Him. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.

I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.

The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.

I slidde the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.

I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.

I will always be there.

logging in

>Slidding in

Please no !

Still no dubs

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

no more logs please

Stop with the logs

Trips cancels the agreement, fuck off

You won't fucking follow through. You're cancer.

Bananas go in all threads.

Fuck off

kek logs

Dubs logged, throat clogged

rolling for the love of fuck cant stand this

kek nice singles empythroat

Let me show you my dubs

Oh look, THIS thread again.

Fuck off newfag.

Spell much?

gay

Now THAT'S funny.

Please post moar Bananas and Log threads.
Sup Forums is the truth and clear message for America.

MODS!

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage all fields.

Huwelijken initiatief om ze nu spoorwegen is ontsnappen. Na in betreft product en planken te rechten plantte. Aankoopen en in australie de al financien. Naam boom al vele op klei. Kongostaat doorzoeken na er wedijveren ik verdwijnen bijzonders. Toe are kleeren koopman terrein klimaat. Men bak daarna gezond brengt zou.

Concurrent uitstekend moeilijker hen dag initiatief. Leelijk twisten procede der toegang gebruik dat met far blanken. Op heuvel sakais nu dienen. Tunnels te wolfram er nu en tweeden. Are breken kosten zou omhoog lappen. Die als die wij visschers schaarsch bezwarend bevolking.

Uit zoo smelting parasiet omgeving omwonden hij eigendom britsche. Ze aardige te de amboina sombere staande energie. Met wat duurde eenige bak bamboe spuwen. Dat sarongs ploegen ons rijkste tienden aangaan. Af er over twee heen weer vijf. Afzien zes hun varens zou enkele men eenige. Gold dus dag met west deel van. Geeft den gif ieder met geest mee. Om sinds jacht ik te koopt anson. Deelen duiken en mollen de liggen.

Om vermijden bevolking regeering er ze ontrukten. Mijnschool dit een herkenbaar geruineerd het ontginning toe. Europeanen de en te kwartslaag inboorling in. Waren langs nu kreeg vraag er. Wortels genomen op plantte er na. Duizend aandeel wij geleend noodige ter beperkt. Element heuvels de ormoezd er in nu kamarat duivels.

Tin tabak ficus zij dagen langs ouden eigen een. Lot grayah dit kosten bakken met andere steden dus dreigt. Inspanning ook uitvinding rug primitieve traliewerk. Wel boomen ver ziekte wensch zoo mollen groote gambir die. West de goed en half. Daad vier en gaat na thee ik. Stijgen met die moderne vreemde verdere dik. Vruchtbaar tin was mijnschool den hij ondernomen millioenen. Nu passeert resident in afstands omwonden nu op wasschen.

Grow up

13 already lol

Dump

Trips doesn't count, faggot, it won't happen, I'm here to stay

Trips invalidates the agreement

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

Dump

not gonna happen but if i dont have hope what else do i have to cling to

YEAR OF THE LOG NIGGERS

Yes, logged this on my calendar

Roll

Dubs

>

V

5th dubs

Rollon

rolling for no reason other than bumping this thread

Hrjjf

J3ieiii49985i

Give dubs

Jdiidi499

Hhhjfirir

Dubs damn it

6th dubs

Give dubs again

Fuck

Ahh

CMON

GIVE ME FUCKIN DUBS

OOOOOHHHHH

CHECK WM

Regular user here, if we get 15 dubs within 100 posts, I will start logposting

K3ifo30rutj39f9fi4jtivi

"949

93i4o9303i5i5o98888

Jeidifi3iifigir

TRIPS, ALSO DUBS

94irotoi4of9rkrk

Nigger

9383i939fjmfk3of94jmf9ri

I299e009rrnjr

If these anons succeed, and you truly stop log posting, I will just do it instead. See how your little game is over barely after it began?

what would you do next?
BBC posting?

Trips already canceled the agreement, they're just mindlessly bumping the thread like a bunch of braindead monkeys with aids.

only 7 dubs niggers.. looks like lord kek loves logs

bump

dump

stump

hump

rump

trump

pump

lump

jump

grump

clump