What really happened to this guy?

What really happened to this guy?

He died in a NASCAR crash

he fractured his dickbone

He was asked to throw a race a year earlier so that a mob family would profit off his loss, he let his ego get in the way and rumor is the rigged his car, killing him. rip

he went from 180-0 in too short a space of time, at the wrong angle.

simple as that. brain stem gets popped off the spinal column like a champagne bottle cork, and its lights out and gone, instead of lights out, go, then spraying champagne.

He tried to make a right turn

He's turning left in heaven.

I heard his mustache was was trying to escape, and the crash was the result of their brutal physical altercation in the car.

Drake Earlheart has been on the Moon since Feb 30th, 2014. The government has refused to get him because of his crimes against the endangered Moon Duck.

Hit my jack!

This a get thread now

This, except that it was closer to 200mph. Hitting a wall going that fast will almost certainly result in death. Ironically, he refused to wear safety equipment which would have otherwise saved his life.

umm

slightly less, actually - 155-160. about 180-190 in the corner, but some speed had been scrubbed off by the impact with.... Sterling Marlin? (its been a long time since I saw footage)

And you're right, he was one of the few who outright refused to use the HANS support.

which sadly makes him a bit of a fucking idiot, in hindsight.

on the other hand, you see the stuff like Katherine Legge's crash in mid-ohio a few years ago, or Kubica's in Canada, and its incredible they do walk away at all, now.

He told one antisemitic joke at his post race celebration at the Talladega Speedway and his car was rigged to lose control the next scheduled race. I know, because I am Rusty Wallace. I knew Dale, and we were good friends for a long time, until I turned into a little bitch during a time of some introspective, personal crisis in my life. I was at that celebration and heard the joke. It was about Michael Jackson's eyelids being made of little boys foreskin. He said that a Rabbi got the skin for him. That was it. Some people laughed, but really low, and then a silence fell over the room. Everyone went on to discuss other things and talk in separate corners. Something just didn't sit right about it the whole night. I wish I could have stopped him from making that joke. I should have interrupted him... Something.