We should stop putting women in jail. For anything

>It sounds like a radical idea: Stop incarcerating women, and close down women’s prisons. But in Britain, there is a growing movement, sponsored by a peer in the House of Lords, to do just that.
>The argument is actually quite straightforward: There are far fewer women in prison than men to start with — women make up just 7 percent of the prison population. This means that these women are disproportionately affected by a system designed for men.

archive.is/0tOkb

the ultimate dindunuffins

britain

just end yourselves famalam

>women make up just 7 percent of the prison population
>that means they should all be released
literally what

Holy shit just drop the fucking nukes already

Holy fuck

Sharia for England when? This is getting retarded

>women make up just 7 percent of the prison population. This means that these women are disproportionately affected by a system designed for men.

no, it doesn't mean that at all.

Don't you know logic is a tool of the patriarchy to oppress women and minorities?

We should also just bend over and get cucked. Maybe all men should go to prison too and instead of conjugal visits we get cucking sessions.

Or better yet all these cuck-nazi-male-feminists should just shut the fuck up.

So lock them in the basement with the crisps oi?

>November 6, 2014
really burger?

giving women freedom was a mistake

No, it means they committed a crime and were jailed for it. How do these fucks live day to day on this logic?

>female criminals are punished in jails
>let's close all the jails

Feminists should be burned alive along with their enablers.

praise kek

>a system designed to punish men

Nigga what the fuck. The system punishes anyone who breaks the law

so, by this logic, shouldn't all white prisoners be released?

>The argument is actually quite straightforward: There are far fewer women in prison than men to start with — women make up just 7 percent of the prison population. This means that these women are disproportionately affected by a system designed for men.

>see this
>???
>read article for next part of paragraph OP clearly removed so he could get more (You)'s
>there is no next part of the paragraph

???

I cant even
Wake me up

really makes you think

>we should be accepted into systems designed for men that's equality
>except systems we don't like, then we should get special privileges to keep us out

This.

Let's just end the world already, please. Nuke us all.

It would be a lot higher than 7% if women received equal treatment

This is happening, this is really happening, this is not a dream.

Make it happen, kill blacks, say you identify as a woman, live in a white country

What the fuck is a college of social work?

>O'brienberg

Close women prisons
fill them with overcrowded prisoners from male prisons.
this what it will be.
women get easy mode
prison staff keep jobs.

What?

JUST

this
women get slaps on the wrist for sexual assault and pedophilia, it's absurdly degenerate

>This means that these women are disproportionately affected by a system designed for men.

Yeah, it means it's a lot less severe on women than on men already. It's not a reason to make it even less severe.

Feminism would not allow that.

Desu I hate mussies as much as the next guy but if they took over the UK it'd be an improvement.

It's true, pic related is where I start law school in two weeks, baka. ARISTOTLE IS JUST A DEAD WHITE MAN

Isn't THIS privilege?

How can feminists advocate for this and say they are not the privileged class?

Women need to be drafted while the men can stay and keep their jobs. This is to offset the thousands of years of men being oppressed by being sent to war.

Female thoughts are independent from each other, they don't intervene.
The idea that your thoughts have to be always connected to make sense is male prejudice. It's 2016 you know.

I'm just going to fucking say it and act like a 6 year old: Then don't put fucking men in jail. Simple as that. Let us get away with horrible shit then.

>I'm just murderer, rapist pedophile with schizophrenia but you shouldn't put me in jail because I'm mentally insane. I surely don't deserve the death penalty either.

Fucking retarded.

It boggles my mind that we dont use schooling system to spread like ancient philosophy like Seneca. Lot of those ancient philosophic ideas were taught for elite of society. Now we have like system in place where we could teach it to everybody. But NO. West is bad, reason and logic is bad, its all about feelings. And they try to reinvent wheel, like in square shape.

Maybe sharia wouldn't be so bad after all

Something like that, I guess:
More men in prison shows how law is effective to condemned men, it is designed for men.
Thus, these women that got condemned suffered from a system designed for men, they probably did nothing as wrong as men do but they got sentenced because they are still room for women in prison.

I can't find better... This is just so pants on head.

Sure, if a woman commits a crime, just execute her. I'm for it.

>women now having responsibility which comes with equality
>more women desperate since they don't have anyone to use as a crutch
>commit crime out of said desperation

See? It's because men aren't doing their duty anymore and therefor the increase of women in prison is unjustifiable.

If you had just made yourself think.

>This thread

Wow some nobody wrote a click bait opinion piece, drop the nukes!!

Plato would be so pissed, everybody has the resources to become a philosopher and discover truth and all we did is remodel the cave

>when you abandon all pretenses of wanting equality

>levels of homophobia that shouldn't be possible.