>Average IQ of Israelis is 94
>Ashkenazi Jews (a subset of all Jews) score 112 on average
>When taken as a whole, the average drops to 103
>"Whites" are never broken into subsets and scored this way
>Asians are never broken into subsets and scored this way
>Blacks are never broken down, despite differences
>Christians are never compared to Buddhists
>Catholics are never compared to Protestants
If Jews are "just a religion" and not a race, why do they study the IQs of each Jewish sub-group seperately? When you average a smaller group, you can get higher numbers. Does Jewish dominance of Universities produce pro-Jewish propaganda, just like Leftist dominance of universities does?

>archive.is/8BqxX

Other urls found in this thread:

isteve.blogspot.com/2009/10/episcopalians-v-jews-on-iq.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-Gottfried.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are a nation-religion. It's better to compare them to other nations and religions. Episcopalians are the Christian sect that matches up with Jews the best. They average near 110 IQ as well.

I'm gonna need some sources.

Also, you can divide this into groups all you want, but it really comes down to the individual.

Read Steve Sailer's articles on vdare and on his blog.
isteve.blogspot.com/2009/10/episcopalians-v-jews-on-iq.html

>Jews are a nation-religion
Not a race-religion?
>gonna need some sources.
>>>/reddit/

>averages comes down to individuals
lol. no

Another article on Jewish IQ by Kevin McDonald
theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-Gottfried.html

> The area of Jewish IQ has attracted quite a bit of research since my review in 1994. My estimate of an IQ of 115 for Ashkenazi Jews is higher than estimates based on more recent data. Richard Lynn’s work is exemplary: Lynn finds that Ashkenazi Jews in Britain and the US have average IQ’s of 110.7 and 110.4 respectively, and I am happy to accept those figures.

How are they a race when they cluster with Mediterranean and Arabic nations?

I would assume that IQ is lower in Israel due to the 20 percent Palestinian population and groups like the Haredi. I'm only guessing here though.

>Average IQ in Israel is 94
>Ashkenazi jews score 112 on average
>90% of jews are ashkenazi

Something doesn´t add up here.

Also jews see themself as a race first, religion second. For instante Albert Einstein was a jew, yet he said he is an atheist/agnostic. A jew can believe in judasim, just like a non jew can actually believe in judaism (that doesn´t mean he´ll get accepted as a "real jew" though).

Ashkenazi Jews are from european decent

look at one its obvious. its laughable to think that they were there thousands of years ago.

>fucks up the simplest sentence possible.
>from ireland
makes since.
I didn't say averages were down to individuals.
That would be a contradiction.
I said intelligence is based on the individual.
There are far too many factors to say it's purely genetic.

No it's not a lie but they're seriously inbred which more than makes up for it

The average IQ of Sup Forums is far higher than than of the average Jew and we are much better looking

It's true but only applies to a small number of Jews.

My dad is Ashk Jew and I look pretty much like any Slavic man.

> Kansas has more Jews than Missouri
How does that work? Don't most Jews gravitate towards larger cities for more shekels? KC and St. Louis are bigger than any city in Kansas, and only a small portion of the KC metro is in Kansas.

Some Jews (such as myself) like to pretend to be white rednecks. A lot of Jews are surprisingly racist and can't stand other minorities (again) so living in the country is kind of nice.

>>fucks up the simplest sentence possible.
>>from ireland
>makes since.

>makes since.
>makes since.

>*sense
>oops daisy, look at that karma

What the fuck do these axes represent?

>wanting sources
>">>>reddit"
>Argentina
Quit being a degenerate. No one accepts your opinion without facts.

There is no denying that some jews are very smart, and some are uniquely gifted. I don't know why this bothers some people so much. Some ethnic group has to be the smartest, that's how evolution works.

>No one accepts your opinion without facts.
In the last month alone, I've seen hundreds of threads on race, IQ, etc, etc, etc. Fucking google or lurk moar, there's no reason you need sources on shit as basic and commonly proven in so many threads. Go ask reddit newfag.

They have a fed bank.

I never really bought into this idea, whites and asians have high average IQs as well but have a much higher base population than Ashkenazi jews, meaning there are far higher numbers of "high" IQ whites and asians kicking around, say 140+ IQ. Even if Jews had more frequent occurrence of high IQs they should still be severely outnumbered.

Its like minmaxing the comparative advantage of any subpopulation mind you

>a race that evolved to manipulate and lie to people becomes verbally intelligent
I believe it.

the mistake appears to read as Israelis, but many Israelis are not Jews.

atheist Jews can truly only be accepted as Jewish atheists if they have a Jewish mother.

to convert to Judaism, you must keep the 613 laws for years and work with at least one Rabbi at least once per week.