Wtf am i looking at?

wtf am i looking at?

Retarded propaganda

no it won't, stop being silly.
immigrants are a tiny proportion of an overwhelmingly white population.
this is like saying that India ended up white after the British Empire ruled it.

sandniggers ruining another country, no surprise there.

The flag changed, but the deplorables are still there?

A good reason to arrest Merkel for crimes against humanity.

The Muslim immigrants are young and have many babies, and periodically massacre the natives. The natives are old, weak, and don't even have enough kids to replace themselves. By present trends, Islam will conquer Europe by about 2100.

Learn to demographic.

>By present trends
and there it is.
the current "trend" as you put it is fuelled by the rise of ISIS in the middle east. which is already being checked. migration is slowing.
so the current trend won't continue. learn how migration actually works.

>massacre the natives
a handful of terrorist attacks, almost all by second or third generation immigrants. Which has had almost zero effect on demographics overall.

this is desperate stuff, it really is.

germanistan joining the cuck army of europe.
soon there will be war my bros.
soon.

you're looking at propaganda wh*Te supremacist propaganda my dude

don't worry about it too much, embrace the glorious KARA BOGA

>wtf am i looking at?
Some images cherry picked to prove a highly biased point?

go to bed cuckjew finkelstein
liveleak [.] com [/] view [?i] =251_1463523553

joos hardly working.

>there's a reason after ww2 when the countries of the world were asked if they'd take in Europe's jooish population even Canada said "No Jews is too many"

Germany- destroying Europe since 1914

Third time's the charm

Sweden,France and Germany are conquered nations .
Soon German cunts will want to get 'lebensraum'' in the East again

you are fucking dense. do you live in goymoney? do you have even the slightest fucking clue how the overall quality of life has decreased just the few years the refugee crisis is happening? do you know how it is to walk down the street of your hometown that was 90% white just two decades ago and now is filled with somalis and afghans to the point where you are lucky to see any native german? DO YOU CONSIDER THE FACT THAT THERE ARE HATESPEECH LAWS IN PLACE THAT RESTRICT YOU FROM EVEN NOTICING THIS IN PUBLIC?

WHO CARES?
Germans are mostly assholes

So when you don't like it it's propaganda.

the delusion of cucks like him is phenomenal.

Nationalists are the only hope for Western Europe .
Poland, Hungary and Austria ..... places you will flee to ...FOOKEN CUCKS

I will never abandon my ancestral homeland. the soil is soaked with the blood sweat and tears of my forefathers and if it comes to it also my blood
fight for your birthright or die in the attempt to defend it

it's called cultural contact you massive faggot. Stop being such whiny bitches

good ... we need more people like you . But looks like you are in minority . Hope you don't get nigger AIDS .

we need another hitler, then again being that Germany is Germany I assume they have the largest amounts of neo nazis... maybe they'll start something.

cultural contact is what niggers do to your mother

at tryhard troll poster