RIP Tatyana

RIP Tatyana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQipugIOa08&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=8lKBro5YkPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this and what happened

kek, is this the russian thot that was murdered? she took pics with a dildo?
fucking great

This an hero killed her then fucked her

Last pic of her

why did he kill himself? right after making the best decision of his life..

>tats
>dildo
>dyed hair
And nothing of value was lost that day. Except for this glorious bastard

I feel kinda aroused by this. More stuff from her, or around her death ?

Anyone got full story?

Sexy cunt

TLDR he got mad she wouldnt drink with him and he got so obsessed he killed her and aped her dead boy 2 or 3 times,then made a VK post about it.

thot was being a thot
kid got pissed and killed her, then fucker her

How did he kill her etc? and any links to her vids?

The question is; would you fuck her after she was dead?

She is his flatmate, she won't fuck him or care for him and he had enough of her bullshit

I would suck his dead cock to taste her pussy

Lol is that just a stock photo they've got pinned to the cupboard for some reason?

Looks staged.
There is no blood dripping from those wounds on the arms, and none on the surfaces beneath him.

No visible wounding of her body, and the purple towel over the body is beneath the blankets....doesn't look like a "just fucked", or "respectfully draped" corpse....

This is bullshit, publicity stunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQipugIOa08&feature=youtu.be

Sexy slut, where did you find these sweet user?

That's the faggot that fucked the corpse, not the corpse that got fucked.

Story is true,
Sup Forums investigated and confirmed.
It's starting to surface the news more

They we're Russians

Those wounds on arms look like older self harm cuts, it’s kind of obvious simce one of the cuts spells out “Hate”

>That's the faggot that fucked the corpse, not the corpse that got fucked.
The only real surprise for me is that he wanted to fuck a female. Looks like a top tier queer.

The good news is he finally got some of that pussy he'd been wanting for so long, so thats pretty nice

Ironic VK description

They both got what they wanted

Nice, I would fuck her dead or alive

dipshit, I posted off the first suspicious picture after looking at all of them....summer breeze checked.

News Links or get the fuck out....

pastebin com/Eap17dvz

ever heard of google?

I have, can't find anything

>(You)
>
>pastebin com/Eap17dvz

medialeaks ru/2401dalex-ot-nerazdelyonnoy-lyubvi/

Lord

in english....
buuut...fuuuuu.... his head/neck orientation looks like a break from falling a distance....not the lean against the wall type.

ok, so maybe he was a very neat murderer....with a very weak neck

thats the sick part

>aped her dead boy

Alright gtg
Keep the story alive

where was this?

More naked ?

>I pushed her pantyhose into her mouth, so as not to see the blood and not to hear any strange sounds that continued to emanate her body
bruh

please see

Blood on the washing machine right under him you blind fuck.

Here's the (poorly) Google Translated image of the gist of that link

mad adrenaline going. I'm surprised he could type that much in his state. I'd be shaking like a mf

that guys looks like a miserable faggot

Don't think she's gonna reply to that friend request buddy.

>was accused of having happened both

Anyone tried pic related to get into lastpass, gmail, etc?

kid was an autist, he was mad cause she wouldn't fuck him, killed her, came to his senses after cumming 3 times, killed himself. so funny how the autists here relate though

>she fucked all those guys, why won't she fuck me?

incels never seize to amuse me

killing, raping, giving out your passwords
don't know which is worse

What is it about gurls that make them overlook the good ones in society, user?

thank you kind sir!

Someone should
Potential story updates or more fapping materials

>Then I took a knife and stuck it to my left between the ribs two times. then I pogizdel with sasha in the cart from her phone, fucked again and decided to go write this text
yo i'm literally getting chills rn bruhhhh

that's what she gets for hogging all the logs to herself

>pastebin com/Eap17dvz
fixed..... some words covered with popup on first try....

>killing, raping, giving out your passwords
>don't know which is worse
Absolutely autistic

She was edgy, but then she got strangled, stabbed, and fucked to death. Whats this life for?

eбaнyтaя

youtube.com/watch?v=8lKBro5YkPs

>the good ones

I can answer you honestly user. It's not that the "good ones" get rejected, but rather that those rejected become a little more educated than the average person and obtain a more varied range of hobbies etc, so they come to see themselves as "better" than the average joe.

as to why girls reject people to begin with, it's simply the model of ideal womanhood society promotes. it's the alienated form of male-female interaction, where genuine interaction with people turns into a competition of sorts. This "competition" model is a lot stronger in women, it's not really about rejecting you as much as it is about feeling wanted (or more wanted than her peers to be more precise). Women fetishize being wanted and their behavior is driven by feelings of inadequacy and a need for validation.

this is why i find it funny when people here are angry at womanhood for being rejected. it's angry boys being angry at lonely sad girls with neither realizing they are being reduced to pathetic animals seeking carnal pleasure to substitute their lost humanity

Who the fuck is this chick

fucking keek

Read the thread moron

tatyana igorevna

the way she looks, just based off of her physical appearance reminds me of an old coworker
i wanted to bang her, we even hung out a few times, but she'd never put out and have some excuse
until one time we both were hanging out and got too drunk near a bar where i lived
we got her the pill in the morning just in case since we didnt remember if i wore a condom or not

He was a weak-assed beta cuck faggot.

She looks like my sister-in-law

what I find chilling from reading his posts (I don't have a translated link) is how he didn't kill himself out of despair but rather as more of a chore he had to do grudgingly so as to avoid consequences

I believe it.

Russian comedy actor, I think.
it's a meme type thing.

Russian Fagos translate pls

learn russian faggot

>(You)

Google translate, my dear friend

crime scene tease?

Okay yea its handwriting that hard as fuck to read as a gringo

No one wants to waste their time learning such a peasant language.

Also, chick was a 6/10 tops.

Oh, I didn't even look what you wanted translated, am fag

she actually looks like she would be a huge andy sixx/ bvb fan kek! guarantee he killed her because she didn't think logposting was funny

Very well said user

She was hot 8.3/10

7 tops, just cause she has white hair and extra daddy issues doesnt make her more attractive

>what I find chilling from reading his posts (I don't have a translated link) is how he didn't kill himself out of despair but rather as more of a chore he had to do grudgingly so as to avoid consequences
I think thats the reason that most people that find themselves in such a situation kill themselves. I would say its rarely from despair of what they've done.

Удoбнo caжycь итт

morpheus?

Damn.

Well, those issues take her from a 8.3 to a 7 for me, okay