Whats the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in a public restroom?

Whats the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in a public restroom?

I walked into a 7 11 restroom. The entire restroom was covered in shit.
Not just any type of shit, somebody straight Jackson Pollack'd the entire restroom.
It's like they puree'd their shit, dumped it into a squeeze bottle, and drunkenly squeezed it all around the toilet and walls.

Your mom.

>Whats the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in a public restroom?

A nigger

I use to work at a Walmart.. Nights so we spent most of the night cleaning up after customers. One time somebody dropped a big ass log on the floor right in the middle or the washroom, another time a woman wiped her shit across three mirrors. One time somebody clogged the front customer washroom and it over flowed leaving 2ft of water and shit everywhere it was hilarious

Did he take your cheeks

Also somebody also shit on the walls like 4ft up and it was thinking in the autistic/wheelchair one thought it was funny

Hopefully you did not have to clean up the 2 feet of shitwater. WTF who smears shit on mirrors...

I walked into a bathroom at a Quik shop went to the urinal then heard a rustling in the stall an watched 2 guys hurry out of the stall

maybe

I was a stocker so not my problem. Fucking funny though me and another supervisor stood there for 10 minutes laughing as water poured through the closed door gap. The retarded/dyslexic guy had to clean it up

>who smears shit on mirrors
And it was in the woman's washroom..

When I was 14, I worked bagging groceries at a local supermarket. I was also tasked with cleaning restrooms. One day i get summoned to clean up a mess is aisle 10 and the restroom.

Old man had unfortunately lost bowel control, shit down the aisle...but still almost made it to the toilet. In the restroom, all the stalls and walls were doused in shit. Should have realized I could have said no. Minimum wage was not worth all that.

It was you wasn't it.

I bet it was some obese bitch

I'm the Walmart guy above, I worked at a McDonald's when I was like 15 and I had to clean the washrooms at night I've seen some shit like that too.. No pun intended

You can be dyslexic and not retarded. Do you think he still remembers that shit tsunami

Probably he loved his job. Surprised he didn't commit suicide when he got laid off. 15 years of scrubbing shit stains.

I can only imagine. Humans are fucking disgusting. Elaborate...

Most walmarts, as well as goodwills, employ the mentally underdeveloped for tax purposes and pay them pennies. He maybe did love his job

He was making $3/hr or more than me considering he did fuck all. I got the fuck outta there

Whodis?

I hate typing on my phone excuse errors.
I've seen used condoms stuck to mirrors, multiple of them
Shit in sinks I'm talking full logs
Vaginal blood on walls
Toilets full of shit I mean to where there is no water left it's just 3 liters of shit
The list goes on

Who the fuck is this fine bitch?

Random set i found

I'll continue a little more I'm drunk and entertained.
Puke on walls, liquid shit on toilets including handles
Blood on mirrors.. Didn't smell like blood from a nose
Tampons clogged with shit in a toilet
Shit in a urinal.. Kinda funny actually

Nice tits. Dildo pic is hot
Not him

You smelled the blood on the mirror? Kek.

Ill post the full set i have if their is interest

>tfw can't pee in the urinal if anyone else is close by
>tfw can't even pee in the stalls if too many are around

Public restrooms are suffering for me. Anyone know my pain? It wasn't always like this for me.

You couldn't help but smell it I had to clean that fucking mirror. Dried vaginal blood isn't easy to clean off class

Yeah keeping going
>Walmartfag is lurkin

Some women are fucking disgusting.

Posted most of the good stuff i think

Yeah I even had the pleasure of cleaning up shit in the playhouse every few days. They wonder why I called in sick twice a week
Noice tits

Thats all of them

moar?

>be me
>using the toilet in school
>group of kids walk out and tell me to not walk into the last stall
>go to last stall
>there appeared to be a bottom piece of pantyhose full of sausage
>closer inspection
>it's a giant turd
>to this day it was the biggest turd I've ever seen
>janitor had to come and fish it out