What's the best tv series of all time and why is it The Walking Dead?

What's the best tv series of all time and why is it The Walking Dead?

Not even the best series on that network.

>glorified soap opera
>good

i cried every time i see rick or daryl cry

takin it like a champ

You were that kid in class who couldn't sit still weren't you?

Mad Men is awful, lad
Sopranos is 10x more insightful while being fun to watch

Why are walkers even a threat in open spaces?

>They growl loudly so you know when they are near

>They move REALLY slow

>They are very weak

>They skulls are and bones are mushy as fuck

They literally established in the 4th season that a little girl can run circles around them for fun.

Yet if they see a couple outside scary music plays and people start freaking out.

Why?

What happened to Hamm? He did his time on a woman's soap like every great actor but his career isn't going up.

>not jerking it to their despair like a true patrician
come on son

they're dangerous if able to surround you

They don't though, several times the group had a whole pack following them and no shits were given
It's only if they're completely unarmed that walkers become a threat

You don't even remotely attempt to disprove that you're a pleb when you call a show of Mad Men's quality "awful." Seriously, just stop.

You're not fooling anyone with this shitty bait

If you got surrounded by weak mushy slow moving shells of humans. You deserve to die tbqf

mad men is literally middle brow television starter pack

Stop samefagging. There are only 2 of you and I can see with my own eyes that the other is asleep on the couch.

Walkers aren't really a threat, that's the problem. The zombies are an afterthought at this point which is why the show sucks now.

b-but user! the human relationship soap opera bullshit is what makes the show so good desu!

Stranger things is outstanding.

yet so many people get taken out by them in open spaces with ample room to run.

I literally shout at the screen

>JUST BRISKLY WALK OVER THERE AND RELOAD. STOP SCREAMING

Also get a fucking long weapon like a sword or a bat

why the fuck to they use short knives? its fucking stupid. Keep the walkers at a distance

Band of Brothers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they had a whole half season dedicated to dealing with a bigass herd but I guess that doesnt count in your autistic little brain. then noah got btfod by zombies. you and your ilk are nothing more than assbandits. just go watch world war z or day of the dead or whatever bullshit youre into.

Which OP is the biggest moron and why is it this thread's?

TWD is really amazing but stupid fun, you know? I have to pick either Doctor Who or Sherlock for the sheer intellectual catharsis

not an argument

HE KILLED SOMEONE WITH A BASEBALL BAT LMAO XD

Depends.

If you are a redshirt the first contact is the walker biting a chunk out of you.

If you are cast then the first contact is the walker touching you, making an halfass attempt to bite and getting btfo by somebody.

That last season of MM killed his career

>Four seasons of pure shit
>Finally make a good episode
>OMG best show ever look at how many main characters they killed

You guys are just as bad as GoT but at least they know the show writers are hacks.

the only bad TWD seasons are 2 and 3

They need to reduce the number of episode down to 6

SOOOOOOOOOOO much boring filler

The only good seasons of Walking Dead are S1 and whatever episodes included the Governor.

They are deadly the first couple of interactions because they are scary as shit.

But as time goes on you get complacent around them. That's the true danger.