Shota bread?

shota bread?

kids'll do that grinding thing automatically with some one they feel safe with ... until sometime around ten or eleven, then they get all nervous and embarrassed. It's best to either shut it down as you did, or go the whole way but that's the way that'll get you irl v&nd.

What was this in response to

lurking

ah thread died. I don't remember.

favorite shota bby

enjoying the art?

This was in response to my post earlier

>One of the situations literally the kid would jump in my lap and straight up grind but i made sure to shut that down cuz im not trying to do jail time either

Yeah I figured. It was just weird because i would tell him to stop and he would continue to do it until i started getting hard. I had to tell his mom what was up so she could intervene cuz like i said, not trying to do no jail time.

>still at work so still no pic from me

Ah ok, now I remember, yeah. Best bet is just pick'em up off you and say something like, "You do that in your bedroom alone, not with me."

>spiderman thread
>calling all spideys

>"You do that in your bedroom alone, not with me."
Ill remember that line in case i need it for later when my other two nephews get older

bump

No, at 10 and 11 they get even more into it and will grind into you like fuck until you buck them off

>spidernigger

don't you die on me dammit!

thanks, glad my wisdom was of some use, many times I feel like I'm throwing pearls to the swine.

otoh, this is a Sup Forums shota thread (pic related)

For the most part you're prolly right

Alright at home and able to post again

>2018
>not sleeping naked in bed with the qt shota

Too lazy to green text:

Had a shota pull down his drawers and start straight-up masturbating, and after a moments thought I used that line. and told him to pull up his pants.
The boy wouldn't listen that day, so I went home.

When he tried the next time, I did the same thing, same message, and this time he pulled up his pants.

After that he asked me if he could ask me questions, birds and bees what not. I said, I'll ask your mom. I did, she said ok.

So I answered all his questions. a year or so later he started telling me about the sex he had with his classmates. I told him not to tell anyone, but he really wanted to tell me.

He's older now, almost an adult, and still sometimes tells me stories. He recently asked me if I would fuck him if it was legal.

I said maybe, but the world doesn't seem to like that kind of thing now. He looked at me with a tearful look and said, I wish it did.

Nice story, I commend thee on not being a predator

>not being the qt shota

I'm probably at least 18 now. Me and my friends used to pull our pants + undies down under the covers though. It was a "game"

>be counselor at boys' summer camp
>be erect 24/7, cock riding down left thigh
>tighty whities
>boys constantly jumping on my lap at evening campfire
>11 year olds
>HAD to feel it, right?
>kept doing it though
>figure they don't know anything about sex
>look them up 25 years later on facebook
>lap sitters all gay
>getting off on me back then, I didn't know
>so ashamed

are you 40 user?
Our camp draws the contact line at lapsitting but anything less than that is usually okay.

I had that happen once when I was a summer school counselor.
>I don't remember the kids name
>what I do remember is him straddling me in the shallow end of the pool.
>Literally had my cock between his cheeks a couple times
>had to have switch him to a diff counselor so not to get put in jail for something I didn't start

Probably the cutest kid I've ever seen tho

BRIEFS

I'm in my 40's, did camp from '89 to '95. We didn't have any rules back then. It was an old-school camp in New England run by a guy in his 70's or 80's. We had a big open shower room and I'd go up to shower during rest hour and there would be other boys and counselors all showering together.

Oh the early 90s

Some boys just like contact, user.

Nice. We have an open shower here with a few private stalls for shy boys. Counselors have their own cabins with a regular shower though. I'd probably be self conscious if I had to shower with boys tbh

Somehow I managed to keep my cock down in the showers with boys there, just out of nervousness, but after lights out when it was counselor free time I'd go to a far back bathroom and jack off like crazy.

When I was in relig-tard summer camp one year, my cabin mate, on the top bunk to my bottom, was the most effeminate twink I ever saw, complete with long hair, and even frilly shirts. I was a dweeb, and too young to do anything really anyway, but several times that summer while in the camp, I masturbated thinking of that boy. And later it was the same, I still sometimes fantasize about him. But what I really wonder is if he wanted to fuck me, and did he fuck any other boys ... or counselors.

Thinking of him I almost took a job at a summer camp one year. But to be honest I had another job that paid too much for me to leave it.

He looked something like this, only softer, no muscles and longer hair, past his shoulders.

That's fine. What's not fine is playing is straddling me in the pool while were both only wearing swim trunks.

I used to wrestle with the 11-12 year olds all the time and that never got weirdly sexual lol

holy fuck this shit is gay

any horny ladies in here wanna post vage?

Anyone knowof good shota discords?

God bless you, Spidey.

You in the wrong thread my dude

If he was effem, he probably wanted you to fuck him.

At my camp in the early 90's we always had a bunch of kids from Venezuela for some reason. But they were very sexually aggressive. One 11 year old would hop on my back for a piggyback ride, which was fun for awhile, but a few times he'd tell me to "go back there" (into the woods) just to keep the ride going. I realized he was humping my back and wanted me to keep going so he could cum.

He'd finish silently though (and cum dry) so I didn't realize it at the time, but it's so obvious now. He'd collapse on my shoulder and we'd go back into camp. I didn't realize what he was doing until a lot older.

nyet, for as long as i remember girls are deep into this yaoi, shonen ai, shota shit which is fine/whatever, so i figured if imma hunt for horny femanons then best bet would be in here

I probably would survive just barely. I see lots of boys walking around with boners though so maybe they wouldn't notice mine.

I've held boys in the pool before for swim lessons. Sometimes them wearing trunks, sometimes a speedo. I've had a few get hard while I was doing it. Kinda weird.

You got 'raped' by a 11 year old.
How do you feel?

similar story, I went hiking with my friend and his kids, 3 year old girl 5 year old boy. At one point friend picks up girl and puts her on his shoulders, straddling his neck. I'm bigger, and the boy asks for the same so I set him up there.

Boy's happy talking about birds and plants we see.

Walk walk walk, suddenly I notice boy is quite and something hard pushing against my neck.

I considered putting him down but figured, what's the harm. boy slowly rubbing as I walk when he came he collapses around my neck and almost falls off. I take him down and call a rest, boy sits in my lap half asleep.

He wants me to carry him back the same way. I decline because I was tired.

I probably could have fucked him silly if his dad and sister weren't there.

fapped to this episode sooo many times.

no

>tfw I've carried boys who have done this but I didn't realize the context

Probably shouldn't be doing that anymore then.

ive never experienced boys doing this. interesting

Yes I did, and I'm doing okay, thanks. I'm dealing with it with a lot of hand therapy.

Do you have WSI certification?

I do and I've done a lot of swim lessons too. Had a blond 12 year old (family immigrated from Ukraine) obsessed with me from our lessons when I was in my early 20's, and his mother asked if I could visit him outside of swim lessons and teach him English, and we did, and he slept over a lot and we had a great time.

good call user.

went swimming at the pool with friends of the family. Their father couldn't go, so after swimming, boys go in to shower with me.

Nothing actually happens, seperate stalls but the younger boy takes a snap shot of my dick on his phone.

soft and floppy but yo!

Shit on a shingle, I get his phone delete the image and scold the fuck out of him.

The boy later asks to go swimming all the time, and now is always climbing on my back.

>mfw I realize he's got a hard on, pressing into my back.

His family is very religious, and I know if I say anything, his mom will tell his dad, and his dad will probably punish him, and maybe even beat him. I just put up with it and let him slowly hump my back as we pool around. But that's the last time I swim with him.

I always assumed it was innocent. Maybe you have boys doing stuff that you just assume is innocent.

Yep. We have open swim for boys who pass a swim test while the ones who fail have to go through lessons. Two years ago we had an incident with skinny dippers but it didn't result as badly as it could've.

>takes a picture of your dick
You should've exchanged the favor tbh.

I've done unofficial swimming lessons with boys before.

You know hand under shoulders other under knee, and man everytime the boy is under 12, he get's a hard on.

Don't forget mates, that even though the feminists want you to believe that children aren't sexual, they all are each and every one.

Still that doesn't mean go fuck them. But I'm just saying if it happens, it happens.

This is the reality, let's keep it alive.

>You should've exchanged the favor tbh.

Yeah not like I didn't think of that. But if I had, it probably would have gone down very differently, I saw his wiener, and my mind took a pic, that I use for fapping some times.

pic mixed.

It does happen with boys. You're right,

>Still that doesn't mean go fuck them. But I'm just saying if it happens, it happens.

Amen to that

I've seen too many wieners to count. Its amazing how much variety there is.

just remember, about every fantasy you've had, has probably happened somewhere, some-when in time.

It's especially strong in boys now-a-days. Most boys raised by single women, lack a male touch, and in the current climate, any touch by men is usually suspect. Which only makes things worse because the boys react sexually because of biology, and the moms assume mal intent (real or imagined).

Anyone have any good shota discords?

>I've seen too many wieners to count.
Agreed, but tbh, only the littlest hairless ones really make me hard.

no unfortunately
(Sorry you got skipped over last time you asked)

Thanks for the response anywy

>littlest
but how little is too little?