So YouTube changed the rules...hate to ask but i'm going to...sub maybe...

so YouTube changed the rules...hate to ask but i'm going to...sub maybe? I have 642 subs and I'm trying to hit 1000 by the end of next month...

youtube.com/watch?v=qc3tuH3oGEI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c11qgbBhayM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your shit looks boring. but i like your hair. subscribed.

thanks..let me know what you would like to see so I can make my channel better over time.

One of your videos said you made $4000 grand. Were you high when you uploaded that?

>One of your videos said you made $4000 grand. >Were you high when you uploaded that?
sadly...no I was just tired as hell when I made this video lol

I really need to do a intro video for my channel..

so basically your channel is more or less a kind of journal blog?

i gave it a quick glance so i may be wrong but what is your "content" exactly?

right now its more or less a blog but I'm hoping to bring in some good money and restart my company..I use to own a good size recycling company but I made a big mistake [hired a friend..] and ended up losing my butt..

>more detail
people always say they can't do "blank" for this or that reason...so I'm going to work my ass off and hopefully going to have money again as i'm pretty broke right now. My goal by the end of 2018 is bring in 10 grand a month in the door...i started last year with nothing but debt...then I hit 4grand a month and this month I'm close to 6 grand...so yea...hope that clears it up some.

You can’t make good money off of YouTube anymore. If your strapped for cash you could always go to trade school or get an apprenticeship as an electrician or something. Even if you could still make money off of YouTube it would take years before you could get an audience big enough to make bank.

You can but you have to make it your full time job and basically pump out a video a day.

Donald J. Trump subscribed to this chain.

I make from 400 to 700 [a year] on my YouTube account and not really looking to make a living off of YouTube but hey the money is nice..my end goal is re-starting my company back up and bring people along with it as I do it.

I use to own a company called Easy Recycle based in Texas...that company use to make ALOT of money but as i said..I made some mistakes..but I have no collage degree and I stopped school in the 5th grade. There are a ton of people who limit them self saying they can't get a bank loan or they don't have the schooling...I'm going to show them wrong..but I need to make some bank before I can reopen my doors...and I enjoy traveling so..thats why I got into trucking..also trucking is something ANYONE can do..

thank you for the sub!

for those who have watched some of my videos...any tips on making them better?

No prob.I haven't yet taken the time to watch the videos, but that might interest me + good face. no homo.

>right now its more or less a blog

right.. a blog.

so, what's your content?

paypal op?

lol thanks..let me know what you think.
>right now...traveling/trucking across the USA banking money and enjoying the views.
>In a few months restart my company and make videos on that

My Paypal link is paypal.me/stephanharz

find weird shit on your travels. make it your truckers x-files/supernatural corner. its niche but that shit gets views.

also give them catchy titles.

interview other truckers you meet on weird shit they've seen?

entertain your viewers dude.

not huge donation, but take a beer in my honor;)

I roll for this.
/x/tard channel

>let me know what you would like to see
I love stockings+garters and the tight dress looks fucking hot. So... post more of that.

>interview other truckers you meet on weird shit they've seen?
thats a pretty good idea..
thank you! I could use that lol
>I love stockings+garters and the tight dress looks fucking hot.
i'll get on top of that. lmao

get on the road. find random ass people. show them some trendy shit. get a reaction video. profit.

Least I can do is subscribe

finding drivers who would like to be on my channel may take some work as most drivers get their food and get back into the truck but I do have a cb so I could work that in some to? mmm alot of ideas.

My goal is to hit $10,000 a month..I am kinda shocked that should hit 6k this month. Thought I would share this one as it does show in trucking you can make some bank.

youtube.com/watch?v=c11qgbBhayM

"find" some famous or haunted stretch of highway
turn on cb or some evp device.
ask questions to static.
playback sounds.
find noises that sound like answers.
boom.
ghost hitchhiker show.

you're welcome.

bonus points for royalty free creepy music softly playing in background.

that sounds like it would be a great skit/joke...there is a highway up in PA that is pretty freaking looking and is haunted.

id watch this.

I may hit yall up with the audio editing part of that...not something i'm very good at yet.

>$4000 grand

$4,000,000 for one video? Damn, I'm in the wrong business.

lol no, $4,000.00 Driving for Swift, in the video I show pay stubs as proof. This month I should be around $6,000 but I COULD of been at $7,000 if I did not get stuck in snow.

Now...I do make from $350 to $600 a year from my YouTube or...did..next month they will remove that from me unless I have 1000 subs soo....I need 350 more
>Thank you to everyone who sub me btw!!