My girlfriend sent me this pic by mistake...

my girlfriend sent me this pic by mistake. she claims her girlfriend sent it her and se was trying to pass it on to another gf. should i be worried?

Obvious lie is obvious. She's cheating.

Have her show you the message from her girlfriend, with the date. Don't make a big deal about it until you see her in person, then ask to see the phone. If she is hesitant then she's not being honest, don't fuck her cause she might have something from whoring around.

There's no way it isn't already deleted. She's going to be super careful now.

Nah don't worry about it

I'd ask to see the text her friend sent. (In person)
Personally, I'd be suspicious.
There's no way she wouldn't expect you to be wary after something like this.

thats what im thinking...wtf, look at his dude...

its killing me but i think youre right...

i would be surprised if she wasnt cheating honestly. that seems like the perfect 'you wouldnt think this is a lie, lie"

Grow a pair of balls and fucking leave her now you know thats bullshit right?

Why does OP always have to be a faggot.

Get a nice heaping mouthful of her vagina next time she allows you. Get used to the taste of this dude's semen, you gonna be here in 6 months starting cuck meme threads because obviously you are such a beta you can't recognized when your obviously being cucked. When you realize it you'll feel so shitty about yourself that you'll just let it happen.

Embrace being a cuckboy, break up with the bitch or kill yourself ether way. Get the fuck off Sup Forums you neckbeard.

i want to let it blow over but fuck...i mean is this guy hot? or am i just paranoid?

Sorry, bro, but if she isn't already cheating...she's definitely trading nudes with other dudes. If you try to prove it, you'll like a crazy asshole. If you stay with her you're a cuck.

> cut bait
> drink heavily
> be angry
> eventually move on

good luck, m8

Oh look, OP is a faggot who can't properly ask Sup Forums to rate his hairy, well formed body and large penis

doesnt matter if hes hot or not bru. like if he was ugly you might stay with her and be cool with it?

fuck you bro...he ain't much.

trying to work out if this dude is in shape or not Sup Forumsros

Nice bait, dude. You fooled a few folks so far.

Yeah, you have to be worried. That doesn't mean that she's cheating though, but keep your eyes open for any odd behavior from now on.

A cheater that's stupid enough to send a received dick pic to her own boyfriend will get caught fast.

OP it's simple shit, ask to see the text from her gf.
She won't have it, say you had a good time but you'll have to break it off now , wish her the best and fuck your side chick for a while.

Simple shit. If she begs and cry's and does other stupid shit just ignore her. You can take her back if you want and don't care she's had dick in her, but ABSOLUTELY give up on her if anything else slight comes . Don't even tell her next time,just remove her from your life.

Be a man. Be valuable.

lol..we have a winner. id let you soap it down as a prize.:)

its time to be gay user.

Be glad she's still with you and happy she's banging a big ole dong. Otherwise break up.

no doubt...

no op here but sure.

The fuck does that even mean?

dont chase em... replace em?

that guys not gonna cuck me..

If it's deleted then she's lying. The only way I'd believe her is if she showed her the text from the girlfriend.

No sex with her, get STD tested now & re test in few months.

Nigger are you retarded? I already said I don't give a flying fuck. No one cares whatever you're trying to do with this bait. If thats a picture of you your hairy, chubby and ugly as hell. If you serious and your chick is passing around a naked dudes body (however hideous) and you don't think she's already taken the saddle out of the closet for a test ride then your full retard.

Kill yourself, break up with her, or stayed cucked.

Ether way get the fuck of Sup Forums you cunty faggot.

kek

so much sassy