Don't diminish the accomplishments of Death Grips by treating their masterwork as two albums when it's really one...

Don't diminish the accomplishments of Death Grips by treating their masterwork as two albums when it's really one double album.

either way, its just okay.

Just a friendly reminder that the band members themselves do this and very much would like for you to treat the two projects as separate pieces.

it's two separate projects

but why would you tarnish Niggas on the Moon by lumping JD on the end of it?

just a reminder playlists on youtube are not albums, they are playlists and it's still one album.

of course they have seperate playlists, they uploaded part of the album before the other in it's own playlist. It doesnt change the fact they made it one album and sold it that way. Or the fact they fucking told you it was only half a double album when they uploaded NOTM.

Basically your pic is fake news.

...I think you got those backwards, bud.

this is the most patrician opinion

he doesn't?

just a reminder that "niggas on the moon" is an album that released 2014 and not half of anything, it is its own project with a beginning and an end, both conceptually and sonically.

>liking NOTM more makes you patrician

when will this meme end? when did liking DG become patrician?

It was released with the explicit statement that it was only half of a double album. Maybe you are some kind of newfag who wasn't around when it happened. You should probably fuck yourself retard

How uneventful is your life that you keep arguing this point? Not even subtle about it.

this is such a retarded statement I don't even know what to say.

the music speaks for itself, what the shit does it matter how they show up in your fucking iTunes library.

if you hate THE MUSIC, then you have the right to argue that their accomplishments should be diminished, if not, then vice versa.

arguing over whether or not you should put two album covers to the said double album is the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

its honestly no different when listening to both albums as an entire piece. they still sound like two separate albums because they released them basically a year apart.

>75788868
hey OP! Wanna talk about DG? What is your favorite thing about this group? For me it's just the feeling of absolute openness I get from them- which comes from a place of the most restricting type of control? Idk- theres something really crazy about these guys!

Tea.

It's pretty good. I'm sure it's fun live. People who wear DG shirts in public make me cringe though.

>deathngrips
>more than just angry pseudo-experimentation for teenagers
my sides

Your presence here makes me cringe

what about joy division shirts? do those make you cringe?

YES YES, keep posting in my thread you little dumb bitches!

I have to take a shit

here to help buddy

oh no i fell into your troll trap you are epic win boi

Now feels like a good time to mention that ANTIFA is going to surmise that it's Jews fault that post-punk isn't popular anymore and none of them are famous for art and go full antisemite in a stroke of divine irony.

i don't understand.

are you suggesting you like this band or that you aren't a teenager.
you have to pick one.

why did you call him a nigger, user?

wow total refence, such edge, much meme

Bet