YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
I'm litterally dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are you?

It's not daily,

yet :^)

Laugh Mohammad, bullets and bombs dont differentiate between kuffars and jihadists

>be European
>have daily terrorists attack
>your goverment gives support and weapons to saudi arabia, the biggest supporter of terrorism

>be danish
>no terror attacks in over 2 years

I don't understand yet

Why aren't you going to war against them again?

They are at war with them. The thing is it's hard to fight when the terrorists are already inside the country or were born in it

>be romanian
>nobody gives a shit about you
it's comfy and getting comfier

>be norwegian
>only terror attack is a white guy killing communists

We can change that. I'll notify Mouloud.

>Norwegians give child murderer a five star hotel room as prison cell

yeeeah, explain that senpai

>be Japanese
>when talking with muslim"we bombed America yes yes kill whitey"
>when talking with American "we are civirized good guys kill madslims"
>get saved

feels good mang

>child
youngest person he killed was 14
people used to go out on the sea at that age 50 years ago

You forgot to turn your leaf proxy on, baguette.

I'm planning to go to Netherlands next weed to fuck their women and smoke weed but I'm kind of scared, that place is not as safe as here :(

thats how things are done here, and crime rates here are ridiculously low compared to lets say, america or other shitholes who treat inmates like animals

>be from Moscow
>No terror attacks for 6 years

next week*
kek

whats happened now?

He's still a fucking child murdered regardless of when they used to go boating

Charlie Hebdo and The Bataclan were illuminati tier terror attacks.
the only random thing who happened and made major damage was that freak with the truck on Nice.

violent animals deserved to be treated as violent animals

put them down or lock them up for good

i doubt he'll ever get out, even if maximum sentence is a bit over 20 years, the state can keep him there if he's deemed a threat to the public

>waaaah fuck the laws, muh feels
t. you

We already had problems with the fucking third born generation muslims a lot before the terror attacks.
it's not normal of having so much young people being into some gangsta-copypasta subculture who behave all like a fucking stereotype and make constant chimpout and awkward scenes on the streets, other countries have not stuff like this.

whatever works for you, I will not judge

I wonder the family of victims feel the same, though

What about the explosion that happened on March in the Sankt-Petersburg metro station?
That was a nigger's doing.

From what I understand, a lot of the Scandinavian prisons that look like resorts from the outside are actually hellish to live in. You spend 23 hours a day inside your room and after a year, most prisoners demand to be sent to a more conventional style prison.

The isolation drives people mad. Huge numbers of prisoners commit suicide every year.

Bravo Europa, bravo

>illuminati tier terror attacks

CI LI

I already spend 23 hours a day inside my room though, and my room itself isn't as nice.

Do they have the Internet in these prisons?

No.

>mfw Breivik got mad because he had a PS2 and not a PS3 in his jail cell
>mfw a PS2 would actually be an improvement for me because I only have a PS1

must be nice

isn't it obvious?

The cunt complained about being forced to play Rayman 2, as well. No taste.

While I'm at it, thank you for the Rayman games, France. The first one is my GOAT, you can even play it on your PS1.

I personally never got the appeal of Rayman, but y-you're welcome

By the way, a PS2 must be like, 50 euros nowadays, upgrade that fucking shit user.

I don't have a TV and don't play anymore, but this might very well be the golden age of collecting PS2 games. I saw they were dirt cheap. In 5 or 10 years, it will become retro and the prices will soar...

My problem is that there are so many games available, I wouldn't know what to play.

>be Brazilian
>what you call "a fine Tuesday" is labelled "a terrorist attack" in Europe

>literally

That's because you already are muslims, stupid muscovite

youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14

> Be australia
> nothing happens

>be greece
>bombing us would be a waste of resources atp
all according to keikaku

he means that we have sensitised child to be weak useless things and they should not be doing anything dangerous.

>he actually has a console
jelly

At this point we have too go to war with paris, london, stockholm, germany, amsterdam etc.

Can norwegian prisoners receive gifts? if so can we crowdfund him a ps4+nier automata?

something is wrong with the quality standards in your country if that qualifies to get 5 stars

Check out the Ratchet&Clank franchise.

>be American
>get shot

>be European
>get shot, knifed, bombed, run over

>be Lithuanian
>no one cares about us

The Jak & Daxter series and the first Kingdom Hearts game were my favourite on the console. The really common games won't go for that much. Generally the rarest games are obscure RPGs.

Melbin had a minor one a few days ago, but since it's there nothing was lost

A new french

>we literally had our equal-most fatal terrorist attack on Monday and no on even cares

>was that freak with the truck on Nice.
i was there lolz

Damn, thats hardcore

ftw Ahmed plans for bombing Poland end when they have to find this place on map. Its like stealth country, beat that burgers. Feels good man.

did you get hurt? what was it like?

>be spanish
>no real terror attacks since 2004 in an isolated incident
>when some retard screams allahu akbar we just beat the shit out of him and go on with our lives
same in italy

But we don't
>inb4 Bulgarians are not European
I'd take that over the truck of peace

>live in the safest, richest place on earth
>destroy it
I don't get it

Westerners got too bored of their lack of problems so they decided to make some new ones while pretending to be solving those of other countries and people.

Cool thing we are Africans

>When the Moors don't target you because you are the Moors.

Feel's good man.

At least we have terrorists

This

Well Russia's a shithole and you still get terror attacks so I don't get your point

Why are you comparing yourself with Russia? Have some self respect dude

Part and parcel.

Idk we dont get any and we are like 8% muslim