WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON ME?

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON ME?

I actually think we can finish the match 4-0 or 5-0. Boro need to try harder next time though.

Press P to piss on their grave

P

>pretending like you care enough about boro to troll them

Just let the irrelevant bland nothing team die in peace

>Northern teams

Can they just fuck off already?
Anything north of Birmingham shouldn't be allowed in the EPL

Would a North Eastern team win SPL? I doubt it

In the what?

t. Villa fan.

>sacking Karanka
they deserve this

>yuro manager gets promoted
>english manager gets relegated

When will this end?

Impressive guess

P

S

I lived with a boro fan in my first year of uni and I can't describe in words how much of a cunt he was.

He said boro were bigger than my club derby county, fuck off with your league cup and euro cup final, your best manager in history is steve fucking mcclaren. Come back when you have won the first division twice, reached a european cup semi final and beat real madrid 4-1, and eusabio's benfica.

Under tony mowbray they had like 13k home attendace whilst derby have 18k season tickets, and average 28k for a champ side whose fans know they will bottle it every year. Now when gibson started to buy the league (buying rhodes for 10m+ for half a season just to ensure promotion) boro fans come all out the wood work.

Inbred bastards

Absolute tinpot

>you're tinpot
>n-no you're tinpot

Sounds like your bog standard banter between two generic championship-tier clubs tbqhwy

Karanka is the reason they're going down.

>listing a single game 40 years ago in the list of a clubs achievements

Thats really embarrassing

This.

It was pointless to sack him if they weren't going to get anyone else in for the rest of the season, it doesn't look like he lost the dressing room because they've been just as shit since he's been sacked. He probably would have given them a better chance of going straight up again, although that depends who they decide to appoint as their new manager.

>allowing uneducated moron fans bully you into sacking a good manager

Not saying we are a big club but you can't say you're bigger when you haven't even won the first division once

I'm not querying Derby being bigger than Boro...but mentioning a single game from 40 years ago reeks of tin pots

Fun fact: Middlesbrough is in Yorkshire

>karanka
>good

Well it's confirmed now.
F

Gonde is such a good lad

Name a more pointless Premier League club

I'll wait

Bradford.

WBA, at least Boro fuck off. West Brom just hang around doing nothing

>tfw Villa won the Toon the title

qt boro wemyn

Derby 07/08 had the least points in PL history. So they are, by definition, the most pointless club.

West Brom are at least good for an upset now and then though. Boro were just abject shit.

Pulisball. Get to 40 pts then stop

Thats a mother of 3

TELL ME HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU?

Crystal Palace

ugly boro wemyn

Norwich City are always a bore

Buttmad Liverslip fan, Palace are a classic Prem team

Lol. I know her she's still in school about 15 years old

roman laughing at boro

Roman could probably buy the whole city

Kek, saving this shit.

If Palace are a classic Premier League team so are Boro. Crystanbul was great though.

>i wish i was at my yacht
>my feet hurts
>where are the whores?

lifelong feel never felt so good lads

>Palace are a classic Prem team
They'd literally never not been relegated until a couple of years ago

Boro remain the only Premier League team ever to have points docked unrelated to financial issues. 97 was fucking hilarious

Palarse isn't boring in the same way WBA are though. They bounce all over the place and have a couple of fun to watch players like Bentekkers and Zaha. WBA is just a minor tumour that won't go away.

Relegation feels good to you?

But not the only top flight English team though.

>beatrice, fetch me the ale

>1876
>lying on your club's logo
how tinpot can you get?

That's when the club formed.

>football existing before 1992
Pull the other one

I hope Aitor Karanka never manages in England again.

Completely ruined Middlesbrough's first PL season in nearly a decade with his garbage transfers and appalling playing style.

I dont fink so m8

>let me tell you about your football club

Middlesbrough Football Club was founded in 1876. The company that currently owns them was founded in 1986

Old Boro ceased to exist in 1986, when new Boro replaced them. It's like Rangers claiming they were founded before the 21st century

The club was founded in 1876, 1986 was when they came out of administration and Gibbo bought the club.

t. the only boro fan on Sup Forums

It's still the same club, they didn't fold. Clue yourself up before mouthing off on here, you dopey little chav.

>smoggies getting defensive

they amost went out of business, but the current owner steve gibson bought it.

>Middlesbrough captain Ben Gibson speaking to Sky Sports: "It's not just tonight, it's a full season. From top to bottom we haven't been good enough. Players, staff, myself. They were much better in every department. It could have been 4,5,6-0. It was the lowest point of my career. We've got to put it right. In fact it's the lowest point of my life, not just my career. It means that much. The fans didn't stop singing, wherever we've been this season they've been the same. The fans deserve Premier League football and we have to find a team to do that. We have to reflect on what's gone wrong."

Sounds like Gibson Jr. is going to off himself.

>He doesn't like based Pulis taking points off big teams in the first half of the season before giving everyone a 7 month vacation when they're free of relegation

Gibson's gonna fuck off to a West Brom level team and have PL status for life

It's more about educating you dumb chavs that haven't a clue.

Glad to help.

He won't be here next season anyway. I'm pretty sure of that.

First genuine post-match interview I've ever heard tbf to the lad. None of that "We go again"-esque bullshit that's being recycled over and over again by all the players in the league.

ok Mohammed.

Enjoy Bradford m8s

Meet up at Cuda later on mate?

Will do, Mo.

>West Brom will be in the PL for the rest of your lifetime

is this real?

Course it is.

If Pulis goes they might drop in the future. Reminder that Coventry were in the league for about 35 years without finishing above 7th, although they did win an FA cup.

yes, this really happened

Yeah. I'm sure at least 90% of the players have template answers and posts for interviews and social media stuff everywhere in the world. Boring as shit.

>Boro sack Agnew for being shit
>We get Wenger

Why are North East clubs so unstable?

>Reminder that Coventry were in the league for about 35 years without finishing above 7th
You are aware that record is still standing, right?

The last time Coventry finished in the top 6 of any division, the UK still used pounds, shillings and pence

>MK Dons were founded in 1889 la

Embarrassing

>You are aware that record is still standing, right?
Yes. I was referring to when they were in the top flight.

Is Nottingham Forest a good club to support?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No

You're about 30 years too late for that, lad

Watford then?

Scunthorpe.

Swansea

Leyton Orient.

Newcastle m8

Rafa will win the CL with them

No, that's a completely different situation. Utterly desperate in fact.

So what is it you're struggling with exactly? Middlesbrough is the same football club, the only thing that changed was the company that owned them.

>i have no valid argument so here's a strawman

cringing, m8

7 relegations/promotions in the last 9 seasons. Hard to find a less boring club tbqh

Hull, Boro, Sunderland was the perfect relegation list until about 3 months ago when Swansea and Hull both got competent managers who got them winning games and looking hungry.

They both deserve to stay up for the results they've been getting without kek tier managers like fucking Bob Bradley. Wish some useless shitter like Stoke or Watford would go down again

Sunderland and Boro are utterly cancerous clubs who could not have fucked off any sooner though

I'm a Middlesborough fan
My life is a fucking mess.
First of all yes I am unemployed and yes I am overweight and yes I eat pies etc
I'm not stupid though, I realise what a terrible shithole this city is.

Being a Middlesborough fan ruins my fucking life.
My next door neighbour is a cute young lady, who is a Sunderland fan. I tried to lose my virginity to her recently by stealing her underpants from her washing line and writing 'Moyes' all over them. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to get rid of Moyes etc but she was very angry.

My life is shit. I walk around the depressing town centre about 3 hours per day and apart from that I watch highlights of our UEFA cup run. I also tried to beat a Spanish man to death a few years ago because he reminded me of Seville but he ran away.

Go sit in Albert Park and feed the squirrels.