Waifu Thread

Waifu Thread
Old one here -

Yomi-dono.
Not as cool.
Anything holding you back?

Rem claimed

Well, right now, it's pretty bad compared to how bad it already is.
So, do you think you'll get the job?

Why's that?

then i'd say he kinda took that mentality
is that the right word?
he could have changed, but i doubt that it's really gone
from a young age
you could always try
but it sounds unnatural to me

Mine.

True but not true.

give me a (You) me Sayori

Lilly claimed.

Good evening anons!

Mine

Cute

claimed

Claiming best girl.
Why is it that red hair anime girls are always the best?

You're probably right
I really shouldn't think of it too much

Cute!

Pink is better

I want to maybe get back with my abusive ex after he pumped and dumped me last month.

You know I stood up for you right?

i created my own waifu. if i get enough (you)s i might post card.

Honestly, theres a part of me that thinks that your ex is using his past as an excuse, especially if he has gooten help for it. Think of it like people who claim that they're sociopaths to justify an insanity claim, or excuse their erratic behaviour on their disease. If they're recieving treatment, then either it isnt working and their doctor is incompetent in that they dont change the treatment, or its just convenient. Case in contrast, I dont use my Crohns as an excuse for not feeling well, its generally because Ive done a dumb and I own that. I didn't use my depression as a reason for stagnating because I didn't think I had it at the time, so I took steps to fix it. Sob stories just exacerbate the problems. Either he needs help for his issues or he can wallow in it by himself forever.

not too much but also not too little
there isn't really a good option here
you should probably stay sceptical
but that's just my lack of trust

problem is that most people feel sympathy? empathy? pity? towards them
i forgot the right one

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Its more pity than any of the others.

nice pic duwuwuwuke give me a (You) me Sayori

He did get help, which is why It confuses me, I'm not sure if he changed or not, I haven't seen him in a long time

It's something I occasionally think about and it always makes me feel bad

probably agreed

Hello.

Because they're the most fun.

Hi ul-chanon.

Wew, is this a thing again? Her wanting to get back with the ex?

Hey there. How are you?

If he says he's changed, he hasn't. Trust me, Im guilty of the same thing. And got called out on it by multiple friends, leaving me friendless for a year. Worst year of my life. Really made me re-evaluate.

i left my external HDD at home, i can't stream it on wifi..
dood go to the hospital, why are you doing this to yourself? i don't know if i'll get the job, i really hope i do, i need it so much
i don't know why they didn't hire blacks but i saw a news story about them on TV, blacks were calling them racist and they closed down haha
what don't you know? im sorry for bringing it up..

Hello and goodbye. Sorry it's not against you.

I need a break from this nonsense.

bad?
as in
depressed?
it's like that one riddle that i don't really remember where there's two people and trust based thingy
where one who had been lied to, never trusts the other one again
and one that always trusts and gets taken advantage of
i don't remember
but
ignoring it won't make a change
so try not to feel too bad?
how

O-ok...

You can't really blame her, she felt genuine love for him at one point, that's very hard to give up on.

Natalia Poklonskaïa claimed (she is cute as hell, and she is real)

Fine I guess. Just been super tired lately and foggy headed.

Yes apparently.

>and she is real
You say that like it's a good thing

Binbouuu

But I don't need to... I can handle this myself.
Then I hope you can get the job, and I hope you can be left alone.

She is cute

Will she save Europe?

You're probably right

I just don't know how to feel

Bad as in depressed

Remmuuuuuu

Good excuse.

can you describe what makes you feel depressed?
just the situation all together?
or just the uncertainty?
idk?

>>and she is real
>You say that like it's a good thing
if your waifu exist IRL, you will be happy

(You)
>Will she save Europe?
her priority is Russia motherland, but she can save me any time she want ^^

rip
That's kinda...weird.

What says is truth. People get away with something like that until enough people or the right person leaves them behind- then they really get their act together, but it takes time.

I had issues of my own that I had to resolve before I could be in a committed relationship- until I was able to come to terms with what happened, I would always eventually hit a rut and push the other person away.

I don't know
I think it's the fear of being alone, like I'm worried I'll never love anyone again

So you think if I cut him off entirely he'll actually try to change?

Whats wrong with your heart? :<
You should feel happy that so many people care about you here. Feel happy that you can start over with someone who will treat you better. I know people are now bombarding you with advice but just take it slow, it'll be alright.
I don't want to work for a bookstore anyway. I want to work in fast food and make fast money ^_^ how are you Louise?

Fast food pays the same hourly..
I'm a little sleepy, dreading work.
You?

It's not as simple as cutting him off completely, he has to make the effort at his end and really reflect and improve those lesser aspects of himself.

Going back to him, or even giving him hints of at this point is only enabling his current behavior and putting him in a spot where the change will be slow and incomplete at best.

When guys are foolish, we learn way better when the truth and circumstances are forthright. Nothing subtle, it needs to be something eye-opening.

Won't get into specifics, but the only thing that kept me from being a widower was a wedding date. I lost my fiancee at the time, and had to step back and refocus on myself after picking up the pieces. Even then, I felt like I could take on a relationship after some time passed, but anytime things would move towards a long-term direction, the past would rear its head for me.

I separated myself voluntarily and had to get my mess in order and finish my studies among other things. I was lucky that she was there and willing to get back together when it was all set and done. During that time, she had her own relationships, got burnt, and changed on her own accord, for the better.

mm
distraction is the only option i have for that
those are negative thoughts you can't really get rid of
but in the end they're thoughts
you remind me of a person who is also worried about that while in a relationship
it's not pretty
try not to cling onto it too much
it feels like the past

I feel so disappointed I didn't get hired. I feel as if I let Yuki down by not being able to buy her figurine. For me time would move a lot faster if I'm just standing in the back for 8 hours cooking and cleaning and mopping. I would be so bored walking around a book store, doing... whatever they do at a bookstore haha.
Are you at work now? What's to dread about it?

>Because they're the most fun.
correct

>Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
What did he mean by this?

I mentioned he was arrested, do you think that would have been enough to trigger a change?

I try to distract myself, but it's hard to find the motivation to do much

Arrested for what, did he do time?

How long was he kept for?

I know that feeling. Are you getting enough sleep?

How are you doing tonight?

A few things, but to keep it short, heart disease.
I thought you wanted to be a shelf sticker originally.

here

I wouldn't count on it. Did it get his attention? I'd say yes, but it really depends on his personality. If he's stubborn, headstrong, thinks he's in control or knows it all, he'll be back to square one sooner rather than later.

If he's someone who is more introspective, considers the gravity of his actions, and has some maturity to go with a clear head in general, it could be a catalyst for change.

Trust me, mcdonalds is terrible...You're not letting her down.
I leave soon. Couple hours.

I admit I fucked up.

Post them smugs again

have you tried to only blankly listen to music?
i do it everywhere i go to and it helps
it's a small thing but still
you could try it

Hi.

>enabling his current behavior

>reflect and improve

>effort

>thinking guys are like dogs that can be trained

Nah my dude guys don't change, she's better off finding someone stable.

C'mon man.

she is one of a kind

Hello

Im doing good. Relaxing with a choc malt milk.

very nice

It was drug charges
I don't know all the details, but I don't think he was in jail for too long, and he was sent to rehab

He was always pretty mature when we were kids

Here you go

I tend to watch a variety of Youtube videos, I don't always pay attention though

You silly, stimky cabbage

I think I'm getting enough sleep but my sleep schedule is real messed up I can't get to sleep until 4. I think it's something else besides sleep because I've felt off for a while. Not sure exactly what it is though.

Its unrelated, his personality hasnt changed. Rehab wont do a lot about his personality, they just kick the habit and dump them on the street with no support.

That sounds pretty pleasant. What brand is yours?

Funny. I wake up at 4 usually.
Has something happened recently? Have you been going out more or doing more things than usual?

Good smugs
No bulli

Akta-vite.

Loodz aside, my thinking is nope, he's not going to change.

Kids, teenage years, early 20s, and adulthood are all different- not sure where his age falls, but if he's not yet making his own way in the world, he's not quite grown up enough yet for trying to get in a long term relationship.

In any event, budging even a little isn't good for either of you. Honestly I'd be focused on your studies and prospects after said studies are done. Relationships and everything else would fall into place much easier then. Not to mention that opportunities would present themselves on many fronts.

mm
that's a start
just general noise
how often?
oh also
did he drastically change after the abuse?

user you're embarrassing her

>tfw no good Louise smugs

a shelf sticker? those are hard to remove after a few years, noh
why is it bad? is it bad being a cook?
i just want to stay away from people

But she's turned on now!!!

nope just same old same old. I've felt off for a long time though. I really lack motivation to do anything outside of basics... maybe I'm just spoiled and lazy though.

shes very temperamental about her looks

I require attention

Cook, not so much, I worked cashier. It was hell.

(You)

I'll accept it

@757895108

hi