Thinking about getting tattoo Sup Forums

Thinking about getting tattoo Sup Forums
What kind do you guys have?

Get the one and only peepee

What happened, did you lose a bet or something?
Shit's gay af

Nope.

I chose to have them on me.

Get it in a location hidden when you are wearing a dress shirt. Severely limits your job opportunities with a visible tat.

If you're gona get a tattoo, design it in your head or on paper/PC, wait a few years, if you still like the idea then get it. You're constantly evolving as a person, getting tattoos is like permanently choosing an opinion on something, at some point you're gona regret it.

Is that your IP?

LOL no.

It is the co ordinates for the constellation of my zodiac sign.

Hope you knew what getting a single jigsaw peice meant

Just don't get visible tattoo unless your 100% sure your mindset on it won't change. I love my tattoos, but I got most 2-3 years ago and I was in a totally different place in my life and didn't think I would be alive.

Tattoos are awesome, they literally are art scars that remind you where you were at that point in your life (mentally). For me at least, it's quite refreshing tbh

Hope you dig them, not my style but if it means something to you then dope.

There was a specific reason i chose it...........it literally has nothing to do with having a social disorder.

But hey..........whatever you think it means to you :)

I love them.

I cant wait to add more,and complete the design and theme i have planned out.

Timestamp

Also show your other Nazi tats and why you didn't think you'd be alive

I'm getting this one soon

None because I'm not a sleazeball.

if you get one or more user, get ones that make you personally happy and dont give a fuck what someone else thinks.

kind of like a life experience archive
protip: never put someones name on your body unless theyre dead.

found the nigger

kinda.. I just know like if I get a tattoo today it's something I'm into today, and i doubt I will be into in 5 years. Like my first tattoo is literally counter:strike source headshot haha from when I was 14... Fixed this dudes computer and put off getting it for months and the deadline hit..

Never have been satanic btw

and yeah dont worry i don't plan on any names, maybe my brother/sister/mother at some point.

And when I am financially stable for the rest of my life(hopefully soon) I will get face tattoos.

I have no tattoos. I stopped drawing on myself before I can remember, and generally don't think of myself as a lowlife.

I've been looking at getting this

Are you fat?

Eh, could stand to lose 10

Why did you not expect to survive. And why the fuck do you have those tattoos if you weren't satanic. Are you racist?

I understand the eagle and the AR, but why the bacon strip?

Thanks, now all I see are bacon strips

Have you seen Demolition Ranch's T-Shirt? Look for Demoranch AR Eagle on google, it's awesome.