>Rejected, she says she sees me as a brother
>Fuck this feels bad man
>Take about 2 weeks to get over it
>Start crushing on another girl
>Ask her out and she says yes
>A week later I meet up with the first girl to get lunch
>Tell her about the girl I am now seeing
>"Oh, thats good for you, user"
>A day later the first girl starts asking me to come and hang out with her at her house
>Keeps making excuses for me to come and see her and hang at her place which she has never previously done
>Making it very obvious she wants to do shit

Why the fuck are girls like this? She rejected me and is now trying to get with me as soon as I start seeing another girl? Holy fuck I hate thots

Eliot Rodger had it right from the start about these stupid women. Off her if I get dubs and make the world a better place. Checked.

because now youre unavailable she realizes that you two can just be friends if you're already seeing someone else

Nah no way, I can tell when someone just wants to be friends or if they want something more, and she is making it very obvious that its something more. Also nice trips.

You know, maybe Elliot wasn't wrong after all.

This is why

Take a step back brother. People in general, not just women, starve for attention. When their life is in order, they like it not to change. Chick1 is used to a certain amount of attention from you. She is no longer worth this attention. Do not, however, play the bad guy. Simply turn down most (not all) of her offers for hanging. Specifically avoid the ones that could end up with you and her in a compromising position. But, do not destroy the friendship you currently have. Modify it. You are now dating someone who is returning your affection out of mutual attraction, not out of misplaced attention seeking. However, things may eventually go south with this current girl. Maintaining that other relationship will allow you easier access to her in the future.

i f s h e b r e a t h

Fucking hell that's exactly what it feels like

That's some good advice user, thank you, Ill keep that in mind.

Jealousy.

She hates the thought that you and the new girl are a thing and it could work out in the end.

She wants it to be her in that position now, regretting turning you down because she thought you were undesirable, but thats clearly not the case because you pulled the new girl.

"If you express that you are in a relationship this indicates that you have been preselected by another woman... meaning that you have value as a mate.

Women do not become invested in a man that does not have anything to offer. Whether it be socially, sexually, monetarily or otherwise."

She craves the attention. She probably knew the whole time you were friends that you were into her, and loved feeling desirable. Now that she knows she's replaceable, she is trying to get some of that attention back. Legit all about power, what a disgusting little girl

Forgot to add that it just has to do with evolution

This

Femanon here. (Not now it’s dark and I don’t have a pen) when a guy is with another woman two things happen: we see that someone else wants him so he has added value. We want to know if we wanted him could we still get him or can we not compete with the other woman.

Shrugs

This. Its all about value of the male, if a girl is with him, he is desirable. Typical evolutionary trait to select the best mate.

"We want to know if we wanted him could we still get him or can we not compete with the other woman."

BEGONE

It's simple, girls want what other girls have. In this case every female is a T H O T

Look, I didn’t say it makes sense.

What are you? Amish with a secret cellphone?

You know the rules femanon.

:P I follow the rules most of the time.

But seriously, I dont mention my gender (in this instance) because tits. I mention it because I have insight into what this trick is thinking. We are all fucked in this way but we can’t help it.

Tell her to fuck off, she had her chance and she blew it, otherwise they'll never learn.

Why even mention that you're a female then if you don't post timestamp? Doesn't give your opinion any validity

Because it's a thread about how women behave dickhead, it helps to know from a girl what they think of the things, she's not an attentionwhore, she's giving her opinion to why women are all whores basically.

Because she's a girl, and know how females think. Is the thought of a Female on your platform that scary? Pull your head out of your ass for one second

fuckin whores man

Bruh she's fucking with your head. Stay with your current girl.

its funny i posted this on my instagram

all my female friends found this funny and some even said "relateable"

all my male friends was like yeah thats pretty fucked up

the only girl that didnt find it as "relateable" was my gf

If you intend on being faithful or at leastnot slutty yourself. Go over there, hang out like you would with any of your guy mates. Steal some of her shit, maybe money or something, idk. Then say bye to her and go whenever

This

Fucking newfags, learn the rules before you post. Fucking sad that a lurkerfag has to tell you this

Newfag here, user. What rules ? Enlighten me please