Dark animu thread

dark animu thread

which anime girls do you want to see used as sex slaves?

Shinozaki Rika from SAO

top 3 girls from SAO?

Shinozaki Rika, Asada Shino, and Kirigaya (in order) - Shino was the cutest

sinon would make a good sex slave

Damn - I forgot about her - S2 wasn't rlly worth remembering - a badass chick who could snipe though...she's probs killed people she shouldn't have and deserves to be punished because of it.

sinon is asada shino

Well fuck, I'm stupid - I haven't watched the anime for a good year and a half - mb

she needs to be punished for sure
i wonder how she would react to being turned into a sex slave

She'd be scared at first, but soon become routine in check to the sexual confrontations she'd encounter. She'd grow to like it, then crave it. She'd start asking for it

i'd like if she continues to hate it

Hestia from Danmachi

she has nice feet

Hestia was nice - a loli queen trynna' fuck 24/7 - and scratch what I said, she'd lose sleep over becoming a sex slave. She'd get frightened every time she'd hear footsteps coming down the basement stairs. She'd be so loose, pale, and sweaty. So sweaty. No A/C in the basement.

hnng a sweaty sinon. her feet would be sweaty too right?

Her feet would be so warm it'd be impossible for them not to sweat. Her thighs would be wet too, from the heat emitting from the room and her body. No clothes either. Just pure skin.

did you watch akame ga kill?

her captors would love sniffing her and licking her in weird places

Nah - haven't seem that one - it's the one with the black haired chick right?

Oh yes they would - and there'd be nothing she could do about it. She'd be too weak and exhausted from trying to escape the chains to fight back. From her neck, to her armpits, to her lower body, she'd be owned by her captors, and would be forced to do what they'd want her to.

yesss
anyone with a foot fetish would cum just from the smell of her feet

Proof?

Probably

they would make-out with her tight asshole too while she's chained

Yea, send over proof - she wears sandals in like every episode besides the shitty lake ones

Yea, that'd slap a diaper on her after they do that, knock her up on laxatives, and make her rain sweat streaks of chocolate rain across the floor, smelling up the whole basement and causing neighbors to become concerned.

We need moar posters in here

you like feet?

Not bad at all - so defined and soft looking

throw her naked and arms tied behind her back into a pit filled with horny men

The laxatives would kick in ultra-hard when she lands on the horny-men pit floor and she would be rocketed by her shit out of the arena and towards safety.

yes
what about bleach or fairytail?

Alright I'll give you that. I'm getting hard now. More?

I'm not that guy but yes. Why you ask?

[OP] nope :/ I haven't seen either - out of the two , I'd probs watch fairytail - a friend of mine said it's really good

girls that need to get turned into sex slaves the most from those shows?

Shinon, Lisbeth, and Kirigaya for sure - your guys' thoughts?

Erza. She has the dominating attitude that wouldn't like it. I don't care about Lucy. What about that Fairy Tail chick who keeps drinking

which ones have you watched?

cana?

Yes thank you

erza should be made to do something really humiliating

Kuzo no Honkai, Chuunibyo, Another, Black Bullet, Death Note, Mirai Nikki

Exactly. Because she wouldn't like it

Big Slammu from streets sharks had some nice feet

she can be used by kids or something

Yeah

Mmm...yes yes

how old should the kids be?

Black and 30 years old