Psyche me up for suicide

Psyche me up for suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0RuylPp-uUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it fagit

Time is infinite, therefore some amount of time from ur death you will be reborn as something else, who knows maybe in a hentai. Also since you kill urself and u are unoncious when ur dead, u have no perception of time, therefore you will skip to ur next life instantly. Keep repeating cycle until ur in a dream world.

Cmon you can meme better than that bitch

Don't believe it, I will just die, previous poster implied I would die by suicide jump. No I prefer the car suicide. Side of bridge

Holy shit dude you have just revealed the afterlife to me

The issue is one of free will. First you must argue whether or not you even have the choice to do otherwise. If not, then all is meaningless and so is this thread. Anything we say was already pre determined and your decision (if affected by these at all) was also predetermined. Thus everything is meaningless and you should kys op

All I am looking for is an ideal of no fear of death

If you can not refute the premise that time is infinite, then why do you not believe the logical outcome of such a fact? If you believe time is infinite, you can not disagree with my logic

you have the power to type reassurance. I am a fraud, I wanna die, but die with nothing

Time is all I know, my mind and my memories. How can I know it's the dharma you speak so highly of?

YOU CAN DO IT OP!!! YOU'RE THE BEST AND WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING YOURSELF, NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU!!! GO-GO-GO-TEAM-OP!!!FACT!!!

Wanna see me livestream it. I just found out I am broke, so I cannot afford a verizon account and router to give me free livestream. So Sad. Guess you cannot see me die, but I don't really care.

I simply state that if we can agree on the following premises
>time is never ending as it can not stop
>if there is infinite(neverending) time then there is infinite life and infinite everything
>there is no perception of time without life
Therefore, as we die, we lose our perception of time until we are alive again, which should be inevitable.

What religion you follow?

All my life's thoughts have led me to believe, although (subjectively) unhealthy for society, nihilism is the only true thing.
I don't care for anything anymore, and I have justified that through nihilism. I am not religious

I feel I am a demon that should die. You would think that irrational though.

youtu.be/0RuylPp-uUE

religious nihilist here, how fukt am i?

Irrationiality and rationality are subjective, as are our morals, will to live and legal system. We have no objective truths only subjective opinions we have followed blindly.

listen to some jordan peterson and stop being a victim

Are you religious because it benefits you in the long run?

Yeah, in one way I feel that life is both sides. But in the end I hold objectivity. And so I die like a shamed man, horrible and unlikable.

And there is its own beauty in that only few will comprehend

I hate my stupid internal click click click or negative tones, but irregardless it was what it was.

There is no god, it just goes black and silent.

Have fun!

no, I was actually grew up atheist and became religious over time due to various events in my life, but kept my nihilistic attitude, everyday is a war of idealogies as both hold great weight in my mind.

I get you

I am going to sleep, dream (allow the psche to tell me some pitiful dream), wake up, and drive down an low decline in the u-shaped form into a concrete (20 feet bridge). I just hope it kills me, any speed you suggest?

if morality is subjective then it doesn't exist as everyones subjective reality is circumstantial and morality is supposed to be an objective standard of guidelines which proclaim humanity to man

The issue is that, through nihilism I have come to absolute objective truths, of which I would be choosing to wrong if i ignored. People go through cycles of nihilism, but because we are primed since birth to live for subjectively "good" things, combined with a will to live, we can not fully convert to nihilism, which would ultimately result in suicide.

I bet you'll screencap this, survey the news, and find my identity. I wrote a suicide letter this morning, but I am a coward that just needs a consistent punch in the cranium.

An objective standard, made by whoM? Under what premise? In the end it is always to further a cause seems important by a being, and thus subjective.

Cause which seems*

life never gets any better

I was thinking of a gasoline soak, lighter, and then crash. Is that a good way of death.

that's exactly my point, morality in order to be objective must come from a higher power, e.g. God, or it is not morality but some prude's rules which are specified for a purpose, in which case it's completely subjective and I should just murder people in the street.

Op here, I have seen mouse mutilation, and Russian beheadings, a person burned alive does not phase me.

DRIVE OFF A TALL ENOUGH CLIFF THAT IT WILL BE INSTANT!!! DO IT NOW YOU FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

Op here, I have burger meat in the fridge, Imma make, drink my diet pepsi, and die with at least some sensory taste

I live in Michigan unforunately

SATAN BE GONE

Do you believe god made the universe, of all things, out of whim? Are you saying he has no vested interest in humanity, which would sway his morality? Morality by definition is a way to act, based on principles. The bible's morals are principles, chosen by him. How can they be objective when they are chosen by a thing(god)?

when we all must die
would it not then
be best to choose when

Read Mlive tomorrow, Around Southern Michigan area, perhaps the police will have made the report. I am going to make hamburgers and mashers right now, sleep, dream, and then die.

>when they are chosen by God
Because our reality is subjective, our perspective is limited, our creative abilities restrained, and our principles compromised. God is for all practical purposes infinitely smart, faster, stronger, than we are by design. Therefore morality must come from God, a higher standard, or it doesn't exist at all. Morality from God is objective because it is the creator and we are creation, and we are infinitely inferior to the creator and our standards are worthless.

Good post, makes me think, I have to revert to arguing that you are making the assumption that both god exists, and has his morals written in the bible.

i will

&i will follow the same path

This is only one case of truth, and barely true at that. What you're saying essentially is that since god is infinitely greater than us, his morals are objective. Although that is an assumption of its own

Coming from a former atheist, there is no argument I could ever make that would sway you. That's a decision you must make for yourself.

Don't broh, I am far worse off than you. Read the bible and meet a cute girl

Which leads me to believe more it is not objective, but I understand your point.

It's suicide, just go kill yourself ya idiot!

then you know what you have to do.

who are you talking to?

OP

no i do not

Google image sent me to darkness, nice user

I truly don't, I am to become merely a statistic

Op here, I am literally eating 8 serving sizes of mash potatoes, and will put on more meat