This is the most beautiful electronic song ever crafted. Prove me wrong

This is the most beautiful electronic song ever crafted. Prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykIA2ddd8Bo&list=RDMMykIA2ddd8Bo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eQR5DMous
youtu.be/GVp-UOEur6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KvL83li3fEc
youtube.com/watch?v=2ornnAaYF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=IQhKZjbYsLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is nice. That whole album is beautiful.

Sauce

Nvm

Pacific though

>electronic song
Easiest way to determine people who know shit about electronic music.

y am I still alive, when women like this exists? She will never give me the time of day. whats the point?

lol put in the work and youll get results its not rocket science. people like you say this kinda shit because you want to fail deep down as a safety mechanism for your ego

The best I could ever do is live vicariously through other peoples lives.
Thinking any of this would actually happen to me? yeah, no, I should keep dreaming.

you're lazy as shit i bet

yeah true

bitch.

fag?
and you are too lazy to give a better response?

lol

Do you have any idea what a fucking loser you are?

yeah
see

Is this the most normie board?

thanks a lot op my boss just fired my mom

kek, just play the tranny card and become her, dummy

>become a discount woman who is actually a man playing dress up and chopping his cock off, and still look ugly as shit, but now by a females facial standards

Who's this fluid druid?

Nvm, found it

Objectively better than being a numale.

yeah better, now you are a nu-female...

>Prove me wrong.
808 State was never very good. Their popularity always puzzled me. Just one example of better is FSOL and their earlier acts.

and you don't post name?

you are whats wrong with the internet

Not him, reverse image search gave me Jessica Davies.

you are whats right with the internet

looks like you posted the wrong link there desu don't worry, I found the right one

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eQR5DMous

no such thing

>Jon Hopkins
hello nu-male

Seldom has a group's "we're cutting edge and you're not" arrogance been so groundless and unwarranted. Typical middlebrow pseudo-progressives, they have merely transferred the prog-rock notion of ostentatious virtuosity to sample-based music; their great bugbear is "obviousness" in sampling. And so every last drop of "vibe" and "aura" is addled out of their sources by their onanistic knob-twiddling; their music sounds as disgustingly denatured and plasma-morphic as those godawful videos and Buggy G. Riphead cover images. As sampladelic auteurs, 4 Hero (whose studio, funnily enough, is next door to FSOL's in Dollis Hill) piss on Cobain & Dougans from extreme height. It blows my mind that back in '93, darkcore EP's like "Journey From the Light" and "Golden Age"/"Golden Age Remixes" were universally ignored, while dreck like "Lifeforms" was hailed to the heavens. Amazinglyly, FSOL are still getting rave reviews.

whatever Im gonna have to say no to this gender change thing. Be the best you can be with the gender you were given, thats how I see it.
fuck im so depressed tho

youtu.be/GVp-UOEur6Y

Why do you care so much that I wanna be a girl?

huh what I thought you were trying to tell me to do it?

>Be the best you can be with the gender you were given, thats how I see it.
that's stupid you can do whatever you feel like

not everyone is a first world snowflake to do whatever they feel like

yeah I know, but it wont be worth it, you wont look good as the opposite gender. And having an artifcial vagina would be a horror story at best.

You should do it, though. It's fucking great to have tits and have everyone call you miss and madame and such. Guys open doors for me and let me go first, everyone is all around nicer now.

Proven.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvL83li3fEc

>everyone is all around nicer now.
but the thing is, most people would be nice before anyway. You didnt have make this drastic change to your life just so people are nicer on average.

holy shit the feminization of america rumors are true

Nah, this is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ornnAaYF9k

So fucking overrated,

pee pee make big cum cum

did it really?

I'm not american.

holy shit reddit

Crystal Castles exists

youtube.com/watch?v=IQhKZjbYsLw