Baltimore Orioles

indians

QUACK

Yankee fans are scum of the Earth.

You are mad as fuck.

Buccos!

>tfw off day

A Mariner

Refute this. Find me a RHP pitcher who made his debut after 2003 and before 2008 with better numbers than Felix. Find him.
Why you believe that anyone who talks about Kershaw is me just shows me how fucking stupid you are. Are going to answer the question or just deflect? You know nothing.
Moving goal posts? Roy isn't even active lol. You gonna bring up Pedro's numbers too?

Is anyone going to find me a RHP with better numbers than Felix????

Give me a name. Dont deflect. Give me a name.

Cya within 200IP of Félix's career and a lower era.

Find this pitcher.

Ancient

LETS
GO
DADS

BEAT
THE
>RAGS

I am so fucking mad about the Cusb holy shit

Joba Chamberlain

About what? If your team has double digit losses, don't even respond to me

Injuns

GET ME THE JOBA STATS SO I CAN TEACH user A LESSON

Andy Pettite

Mike Mussina

0 CYA and without looking mussinas era is around 3.5 and Andy's closer to 4 than 3. Mussina debuted early 90's and Pettite around 1996

Rockies

>stats will get you into the Hall
>Andy has 5 World Series, owns potentially the best postseason ERA and this faggot unironically won't get you into the Hall

How can one be this retarded? A meme pitcher like Felix will never sniff the postseason and he's already in sharp decline.

Pettite is not a HOF'er lol. I don't make it up. I just give you numbers and the numbers say Felix Hernandez is the greatest RHP of his generation.

>Moving goal posts
>Find me another SP with a career ERA of 3.00 and 2000+IP with a CYA.
>but what I really meant was after 2003 and before 2008 with better numbers than Felix
Halladay also pitched 8 more seasons after felix debuted and had his best season in 2010

>when you gotta play the tigers but don't know anything about Dartmouth

After Friday's heartbreaker, I was in no condition to watch us give away that game in the 18th.

Someone who has 5 championships, a top 5 career postseason ERA, among the career winners in the most iconic franchise in baseball, and this is NOT a Hall of Famer? You've moved the goalposts way too far. Actually, you know what? Kill yourself. No one can possibly be this retarded. A meme pitcher like Felix will never sniff the postseason and he's already in sharp decline. Greatest RHP of his generation my ass.

>watching MLB now
>"The numbers state, unequivocally, that Freddie Freeman is the best first baseman in baseball."
Sneks BTFO

>pinch-hit for your no. 4 hitter
>proceed to pinch-hit three of your starters
>all of them strike out
>last play of the game is walking the no 3 hitter to get to one of your starters batting 4th who gets struck out

so this... is the power of NL baseball...

>so this... is the power of NL baseball...
Power of Joe Maddon's 4D chess you mean

Jints (help me)

Andy took HGH though

>buy AAA Injuns tickets a month ago
>literally the day before today:
>Clevinger called up
>Yandy Diaz called up
>Naquin on DL
>Merritt not pitching

Why live?

>AAA tickets
Oh no, you wasted $5

How do y'all feel about the Yankees?

Are we also including Pedro Martinez and Greg Maddux in Felixs' generation?? Pedro and Felix pitched into 2010 which is 6 season after Felix made his debut.
Fucking idiot.

Why does it make you angry that Felix is good? What the fuck fuck is wrong with you? You're having trouble finding pitchers with the same volume of innings as Felix with a comperable ERA right? Could it be because Felix is the best one of all??? God Damn. I had to simplify 2003 to make it clear that that is the generation Felix belongs too, not the same generation that made their debut in the mid 90's. Andy Pettite and Roy are in that same generation. Felix made his debut damn near a decade after them.

Could you even find someoen other than Roy? Lol you gonna bring up Maddux numbers into this too?

MONCADA

RED

i love Andy but he's not making the HOF

Uhhhh guys.... I don't think this semen slurp team is for me..... youtu.be/RvyG4kKzSW4

>the same people saying Pettite is HOF are the same people who say Kersh and Trout aren't HOF because they don't have rings
Fucken Javier López has 4 rings, he's a HOF lock too then?

>rags

Fuck off pissboi

DOG

he looks so sad

I'm just happy the Anthony Rizzo meme is dying

Didn't felix and halladay win their cy youngs the same year

>wins 1B gold glove
>can't catch a short hop to save his life

I'm like 60% convinced that all the fucking around the cubs do with their pitchers in the batting order is just so maddon can point to it and go "look I am managing"

instagram.com/p/BTztTAIlt8L/

JUST clip my shit up

>Russell Martin to the 10 day DL
>nobody wanted Matt Latos so he was outrighted to AAA Buffalo
>Mike "Literal Who" Ohlman now the backup catcher to Luke "Hail" Maille

JUST

How's Jash doing this year?

at least you guys have Steve Pearce

>A bunch of faggots were trying to tell me a gold glove and playing in one of the best lineups was better than 38 HR/.316/.393/.563, 34 HR/.302/.400/.569, and 24 HR/32 SB/110 BB/.297/.411/.489

12 of the Rangers 19 losses this season have been with the Rangers having a Lead or Tied going into the 6th inning.

lmao kill yourself leaf

Hard regression to the mean after they had all those 1 run wins last season.

I'm a Nats fan in enemy territory.

What are you wearing?

they were hitting better than this then though.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

one true solace I as a sox fan can take is that Latos falling off the cliff for us and somehow returning to the MLB just as soon fell off the cliff again

It's just like how half the roster from our previous years are no longer in the MLB

Really shows how inept we were when we were fielding people who the moment they left our team, cant find another MLB job. fucking KW

I enjoyed this

If it wasn't for the owners of each team being jews over MASN, Nats/O's would probably be the friendliest "rivalry" in sports.

Right, and that's part of it. Rangers aren't as good as they were for much of last season or as bad as they have been so far this season.

Red t shirt. I came straight from work and forgot my Nats jersey. I got a free Os t shirt at the gate. I might wear it if it gets cold. I feel so dirty.

For some reason I enjoy this one more

>I might wear it if it gets cold. I feel so dirty.
Just wear it inside out.

>that slow-motion running
KEK

>CHC:X-rays negative on Anthony Rizzo's forearm

Damn

You mean the Indians-Blue Jays rivalry is a bloodbath?

YOU DON'T SAY

holy shit these fucking kill me

Im a cusb fan and I never meme'd him. I just wish he would die

>handegg faggot pussies out of race with Billy hamilton
Wew, what a little bitch. Faggot probably could only run fast while pumped up on PEDs, doesn't want to waste any of them for a charity race

>wishing for players to die

Cubs fans everyone.

>implying handegg jews want to risk their millions of dollars since handegg players get injured scratching their noses

If the panel today has ripken and flannery I'm never again watching mlb tonight. Those two bald fucks are the worst.

but the 6 million games!

Good edition

Isnt that pretty much any fandom?

I wished Andrew Toles would die. But god had other plans and the Doyers keep playing him

None of you guys are funny this is a person's life not a game.

Now thats funny

>Other teams have good bullpens

>the state of NL Least bullpens

>mat albers
pffft

>The Rockies haven't lost a game they've after after 6 innings
Really makes me think

Koda come back soon please.

>Pirates RHP Jameson Taillon underwent surgery this morning for suspected testicular cancer. Treatment plan is pending further testing.

They played the Royals for 28 of those innings tho

fug

>playing the worst team in baseball
>got DeGrom on the mound
>vs. Matt fucking Moore

And nothing of value was lost

Fuck Yankees fans for all the shit talking f they've been doing. They can't even back it up lmao. When the Yankees are eliminated from contention in August, we'll see who the true winners from this weekend were. I fucking hate the Yankees so much. Lmao fuck that fake ass franchise with its bought ass rings. That's right. Bought. All of them. You faggots seriously are going to come at me and say the Cubs won the World Series with luck, while the Yankees literally have paid off the top dogs throughout history just to win? Fuck that noise. Why the fuck do you faggots hate the Cubs so much that you're willing to side with the Yankees lmao? This board is too much for me sometimes. I don't know when it'll happen, but I know the Cubs will get their revenge. Don't fucking shit talk about us ever again.

THIS

lol dude kisser