Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

too long

did not ____

I know it’s bait but it because one doesn’t make people do stupid things

That harm people *

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

because this belief makes people do scary, horrible, irrational things and luckily there are people who stand up against that.

If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

All you can do is look at the evidence available and go where the evidence takes you.
Does this make it objectively and 100% true? No. But it makes it the most probable.
And it is the rational thing to do, as it will lead to the best results, since science is the basis for everything that has improved our lives.

If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

I think former Christians do that mostly because their family is insufferable.
Actually, they probably just find theists insufferable in general and know religion does more harm than good in the world

might help if you actually reply to the things that have been said instead of just bringing up new stuff.

If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

yawn

Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

I think you're missing the point here.
"Reality" and "truth" are arguments for philosophers.

>namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.
Pretty sure tom cruise is the second coming of christ user, prove me wrong

Doesnt your book need an update anyway? Take a look at all the worlds modern issues, did god leave somewhere? Why did it take a thousand years and many generations to write gods word and then it suddenly stoped?

In the light of the big bang evidence for the origin of the universe, is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing?

THIS THREAD AGAIN? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

is it more reasonable to believe the universe came about through natural processes or that an all powerful being that can't be explained and has always existed and thus doens't even have any explanatory value created it?

Why can't fucking Atheists define Athesim for fuck sake?!

Because I was once a Priest and I feel I owe humanity the truth after poisoning it for decades. Jesus never existed.

atheism is defined to be a lack of belief in any deity, what makes that so confusing?

OK Ex-Priest on my anonymous image board I believe you.

Same thread every day, and people still fall for it

Because Santa doesn't tell you to mutilate your kid's dick.

>I have no animosity towards atheists because I used to be one.

That explains why you're as self-important and annoying as atheists then.

If there is any such thing as a paradise, I don't believe there's any place for preachy people who make a big deal of how morally or spiritually superior they are to non-believers. If there was, it would be an unbearable place and I'd rather go to hell.

You have years of sin of pride to atone for, fag. Better start confessing right now.