I got a girlfriend and shes starting to be clingy

i got a girlfriend and shes starting to be clingy.
Sup Forums what do i do?

alright, we need more details here then that man

First, did she settle for you or did you settle for her?
How good is the sex?
Does she have a history of this?
How long have you been together?
Are you gonna marry this girl someday?

define clingy
also how long have you been together
and how old are you guys
andddd do you guys go to school together and or live together

If that's her, let her cling.

Tell her to fuck off

if you're genuinely interested in her, then talk about it and see where it takes you.

fails to see watermark

pic is not related.
we've been together for 3 months.
haven't had time to fuck.
apparently she has had a history of it.
i dont know if im going to marry her. probably not
she tries finding me every day.
we're in highschool
she deliberately looks for me to walk me to class.

as gay as it may possibly sound, if you really do care for her, you should bring this up to her in a delicate manner. If she gets defensive or upset, don't lose your temper or anything just remain 100% calm and try to reason with her. Don't give her any reason to start a fight over it. Communication should always be the primary component in a functioning relationship.

>3 months
>you are already talking about the possibility of marriage
Sounds like you're the clingy one

you dumbfuck, he never said anything about marrying the girl. He's in highschool for fuck sake

no fuck in three months? tell her to put up of gtfo
/thread

she wants to get married. i don't want to

oh you guys are in HS

if she has a track record and it hasnt been that long. i would highly suggest just ending it now before things get more annoying or she starts having a more controlling behavior manifest

sounds like attachment problems. dont take it personally, just leave the relationship

Take advantage of it, make her prove her loyalty to you with whatever rough and kinky sex you want, once you and her get around to that.

and someone asked if they were going to marry

so you just take a fat dump on him because he had to mention marriage in response to someones question... about MARRIAGE?

fag

wanting to walk you to class isn't exactly a clingy thing.
I don't see how seeing her for a few minutes a day is a bad thing.

In my honest opinion, you're just not that into her. I'd consider ending it before you hurt her and she morphs into a slut.
Be honest with her, but not brutally honest.

It must really strain your head to try to think up the bullshit to make the scenario he was talking about work.

HE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE AT ALL

someone else brought it up and he only just responded to it claiming he's not interested in marriage.

holy shit are you retarded, that's literally the opposite of being in a relationship for 3 months and talking about marriage already.

"i dont know if im going to marry her. probably not"

You should just turn off your computer to save yourself the shame

You're missing the point entirely.

The dude proposed that he was clingy for thinking about marriage after dating for 3 months when IN NO POST PRIOR TO THAT did the OP mention marriage whatsoever. Holy shit, is it summer already??

Just enjoy your time together, don't take it too seriously. Have fun while you can, lest you get old like me and wish you hadn't taken relationships seriously.

Be fun with her, don't be mean, don't be mad. Just enjoy your time while you're young, go stargazing. Go on dates. Enjoy yourselves before the giant dick of the real world inserts itself into your mouth. You'll look back and be glad you had experiences like that.

Fuck off. He literally said marriage.

You're bottom of the barrel stupid.

>is it summer already??
Yeah, that doesn't help your case at all.

oh i actually meant that for you literally reiterated what I just said though

glad we are on the same page though

fag

reread what I said. Think about it for a second.
In what world does that shit not make any sense?

Pump and dump, MGTOW is best for us men.

alright i will
also the marriage got brought up because someone asked about it.
last question guys asked about it

beta

Anyway, OP. Just enjoy homie. You don't have long to enjoy the good times. Let her be clingy, it'll be fun for you. Just don't play into it.

alright thanks Sup Forums

Yeah I figured it out, was only reading your questions.

Some sperg decided to type up a 10 page thesis on why I couldn't see his point about who I was responding to. I don't really care.

Fucking THIS...she can cling to me anytime if you're looking to offload...

Let guys fuck her in front of you. It’s the only solution.

i'm not a fucking cuck

Be a man and stand your ground. make her wait and then reward it. make her feel like she's earned your attention. give them too much they leave. too little they leave. above all else;
Absolutely always be firm.

kill her than yourself

Act like an adult you autist. Talk to her about it. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work and the relationship's over. That's all.

Ooooo quads, op has to deliver now!

fuck it. shoot up the school too?

yes

alright next school shooting you make fun of keep this op in mind.

at least he can blame the senseless killing on GETs

Is this forreal? Can we start a get thread?

its a joke not a dick dude
don't take it seriously.

>high school
>clingy

Idiot.

dubs says you suck his dick, trips he sucks yours

whoops singles i suck your dick =(

There is no such thing as being clingy. When you love someone on the same level they love you, then the clingy actions (if the actions in question aren't crazy-tier, I don't know your specifics) will feel like love and care. If it feels clingy that means she loves you more than you love her.
Let it ride or let it die.

you're a fucking kid. she's a fucking kid they do this kind of shit it's harmless

end this thread

just go do stuff with her and hang out with her all the time, she will eventually grow complacent and bored and want some space and you will get your space as well