youtube.com/watch?v=EZyOrcWpm4k

Shameless self bump

...Shameful self bump...

I am here for you

>Do it
What did she mean by this?

She was out of character she wanted Jared to give her the Dick

i wonder how many new songs will be inserted now

Is every DC movie gonna get an extended cut?
How bout make the original version not dog shit.

Did Man of Steel have an extended cut? Also, the people to blame here are the retarded producers, I can understand trying to make BvS shorter but the way they butchered SS is unbelievable.

Very much this. I still enjoyed the Squad, but the editing really hurt it, even worse than it did BvS.

>Willingly chose to market your movie as DC's answer to GOTG
>David Ayer does David Ayer movie
>Double down on fun, quirky "bad" guys doing good instead playing up villain angle
>Let marketing company make theatrical cut

The movie stops momentum so often it's really, really bad.

>DC's answer to GOTG
Do you know anything at all about comics? Not that you have to just to discuss the movies; it's just that anyone familiar with the source material finds statements like this laughable.

Bringing up a comic discussion in a board about movies

If it's a movie based on comics, I'll bring them up if I damn well please. I'll also point out that they cannibalized three completely separate IPs to produce Guardians of the Galaxy and borrowed the tone of old-school Suicide Squad to top it off.

That's what makes it laughable to talk about who's copying who.

I swear this is the season-pass, " day 1 dlc" of films.

They talk about "reshoots" and the edits changing the film.

Its mediocre, yet people still see it.

Then the "DC movie: turbo championship edition" comes out and is the "true" version of the movie. and every comic fan who calls themselves "nerds" but really didn't know about any of this shit and wikipedia'd it after the trailer eats it up and the studios laugh.

I'm trying not to be cynical but my older brother is ten years older than me and thought dragon ball z and star wars and X-men are stupid (i only watched the cartoon of that growing up. not trying to say i'm a "true nerd" or anything of that sort. just giving context)

Now he's a self proclaimed nerd wearing avengers clothes all day. and i guarantee he's going bonkers over the extended cut trailer of this and cannot wait to watch it.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

>dragon ball z and star wars and X-men are stupid
If we're talking the present tense, they are very fucking stupid.

>Double down on fun, quirky "bad" guys doing good instead playing up villain angle
i was dumb enough to expect Sabotage nut with capeshit characters

>hey no one liked our shitty movie what should we do?
make it longer!

>get david ayer on board
>producers end up directing the movie anyways

why even bother hiring a director? might as well just cut the middleman

Very much so present tense. Even though i'm such a sucker for Dragon Ball. If they get the Funimation actors to dub it with that nostalgic bruce faulconer music. ill probably end up watching it.

MOM'S

>If they get the Funimation actors to dub it with that nostalgic bruce faulconer music. ill probably end up watching it.
Oh obviously dude. But they won't. They might get the VAs, but that's it.

Harley Quinn and Joker aren't in old Suicide Squad comics. Stop pretending you're fooling anyone you fucking faggot.