Trips or Femanon slave gets their choice of Mystery gift from my Lootcrate this month. I'll coveri shipping in US...

Trips or Femanon slave gets their choice of Mystery gift from my Lootcrate this month. I'll coveri shipping in US. Up to 2 winners total! Op is not a fag and will deliver! Roll em!

Yes I am a femanon and I am a 10/10 and live alone on a dark street where noone can hear me scream on 6969 rapemyface lane, Opisafag Iowa 01234

Yeah send it down under fag

Quints

Get

wow

Dayum

One of the choose le items

Lootcrate was fuckin shit this month. Same as last month. Used to come with a booklet and actual decent things. Fuck this Diorama bullshit. Mine came broke anyway.

Another

Discord is DominicMahDudes#2788 in the off chance I get trips

This one?

Off by 1

roll

Why the fuck would anyone want this junk?

Reroll 444

Rick and Morty tee

roll

Yeh man. It's proper dying now. I've been getting it mostly for 2 years now n it's getting proper rubbish now. The diorama shit is cool but it takes up about 75% of the effort in the package now - if u kmow what I mean?

plus my Dolores' pegs are fucked. Pic.

I'm keeping my X-Files card game though.

Best bit about this months tbh. Without that it would be proper crap

Ouch! I both laughed and felt for ya there. I know what ya mean. I've been getting them on and off for 3 years. Definitely see what you mean!

If this is quads, OP must smash his loot with a hammer on livestream. If not. Meh, I'm cool, I don't need stuff.

Never seen it tbh. But I'm just an oldfag

I'd be willing to work with an idea like this.

oldfag or not man, gerrit watched. It's 7/10 okay. You've seen worse tbh. It's on Netflix if you've nothing else to watch. Funny but overrated in my opinion

broken lootcrate user here, the best shit to come out of lootcrate were these pop figures n some other wee gizmos.

cont. the Vegeta one was a Wish purchase. Not lootcrate.

thanks

rolling

roll

Yeah, those are pretty cool. I like your grey dead pool better than my red. Every now and then ya get a good one, but the odds are not so good.

ez trips

rolling

yes plz

yeh dude! My mate told me that the white Deadpool was rarer than the red in that package - but I prefer the red.

Still. don't you think that Lootcrate has gotten shit the last 2 months? Its a bunch of junk in a box with a leaflet. Hell, even the Lootcrate 3 months ago was transformable. Its just a box now. Do I smell a silent takeover? Maybe it's known n I just dunno haha. Like EA n humble bundle...

blerp

look at those trips

roll

trips are impossible

Gib trips

Yeah, I def agree. It has been a noticeable drop in quality! But at least they still send a free tee with each crate. There's quite a few homeless folks in my area that are rocking some exclusive shit.

Gimme the trips m8

ez

no problemo with triperino

heh

re roll

gib free stuff

roll

check em

Roll

want

move along boys. Trips coming through

Awesome to hear man. Glad you give em out. I gave away the Destiny 2 tshirt last month - solely on the fact that its pointless me wearing it lol. Dont like Desti y. Still. the whole leaflet shits fucked me so much now. Wheres the £20+ i bought? u know?

rolling

gib stuff mr op

Wow, still no winners?! I've been playing an original while waiting. Figured someone woulda hit it by now.

Yeah, I've got too many tees as is, and figured they could put em to good use, and be the most stylish bums around. And I get the subscriptions from family at holidays, but I can see where people that paid would be pissed. I don't blame ya

sure I'll take the richard and mortimer shirt

yes

REE

Letscheckitout

What a fucking boring thread

New rule, first Femanon OR dude that gets his girl to write "Mike is my god" on their stomach with time stamp will get a prize.

How do we go about getting them?

I agree. I'd be posting a lot more, but I currently have to do 5 pages of Captchas every time I post. Gets tiring.

I'll send the item via usps, or fed ex depending on who's cheaper. You can send me the info via kik, email, etc.