Drinking heavily tonight

Drinking heavily tonight
What can i use in a household for a noose?
i have no rope- and im poor as fuck.
I dont like this.
I want it to stop.

use bed sheets or shirts

Do you have a belt

i do.
I weigh like 210. Can my ceilings support my body weight?

Hmm not sure I’d need to see the fan

But you can just choke yourself with it if you feel lazy like people do when they masturbate

It'll begin for someone else.

If that were true- i dont think id feel this alone and empty.

I'm sure my friend didn't think it was true either

Dont do it OP. Please.

Call the suicide prevention hotline and just speak to them for 20 minutes. Please

Whats that gonna do that other people cant?
Ive had hours long conversations with people who actually WERE there for me- it doesnt help. just makes me feel more broken.

this

inamtes do this

Also- Im really drunk at this point guys. I just dunno what to do- i cant live like this.

I want love... But i dont think ill ever get it in any way/shape/form

Op if you’re gonna throw your life away make it count become a hero and get kills that way save a kids life or their parents life and most of all don’t let anyone feel the way you do

i DONT want anyone to feel like i do- Ive thought about the best way to bring to light suicide awareness... i did everything right guys- i went to my parents- i went to my friends- i went to everyone and told them these thoughts. People don't care-- they just wanna feel good about themselves..

Then let them better they feel that then the way you feel

You're right. I dont think its gonna stop me from doing what i plan to do- but you're very right.

Extension cords guitar cords belts

Op can I ask if you want to die or just not feel the way you do

If you have a door tie a belt to it and just sit down. Not hard dooderino. Go to a bad neighborhood and get shot. Grab a dull knife and take someone hostage then give the police an easy shot

I would rather be mentally healty- but i have no car- no insurance- and a shitty fast food job..

I just wanted to make sure i got me and my sister a place away from our druggie parents. and now that im here- i cant take the stress.

You don't want to die. If you wanted to die, you'd be trying right now, but instead you're making desperate pleas for (you)s on a shitty image board.

You're just shit.

your absolutely accurate. Last ditch efforts for something. - OP

Here my obvious advice stop drinking so heavily, save money , get better education, be a better man for the ones you care about , and find an emotional relationship ( I know on paper it’s easier then reality be so is life

Don't listen to the lose dumb faggots who tell you not to do it. Fuck them. They revel in the fetishism of life. They don't respect death. All they care about is living as if it were the most important thing on earth. Kill yourself without guilt. No one wants to admit the feelings of a broken person because they know how deep and lightless that hole is. They choose to ignore the pain and carry on like a dog on the streets with its hind legs broken. Or like a homeless person. No one gives a shit about that them. No one wants to take them in. They will ignore it if asks for food. Yet when the sufferer decides to take life into his own hands that's when people come out to feign help. Fuck them op. Fuck them and their self righteous pity. All they care about is their own feelings about the loss of life. They don't care about you or the reasons why.

You’re argument is just as invalid as those who “ care” for life

This is how i feel on a daily. - OP

Also im the basement OP if anyone knows who that is- i just dont post pics because im very fucked right now.

whats your point faggot. Why do you think suicide is a decisive topic. There is no right or wrong when it comes to suicide I just hate people who say don't do it.

I’m saying don’t do it because he clearly doesn’t want to and wants that extra push to think his life means something or some bullshit

dont go alone, take as many as possible with you, if you are poor and have no possibilities
convince the suicide hotline staff to killthemselves
I can already see the headlines:
> MASS MURDER: suicidal teen conviced half of the suicide prevention line to commit suicide, NEW MANSON?