Confess

Confess.

I totally fagged it up with a craigslist whale last night. He was like 400 lbs. It was ghastly and I honestly regret it.

I unironically consume soy.

I'm a lesbian

i started a wildfire two days ago by accident taking advice from a guy on about ways to start a campfire

you're a monster

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
Today I sold my soul to the demon called lust. I raped my cat....
I raped my cats asshole

WTF man

I shitted on someones face while being drunk af

I have 6 children all with different women

its cool bro at least you aren't start fires like this other asshat.

I stole a pack of gum from Kmart once when I was 11.

forgive me father, I physically tortured cats

I put makeup and eyeliner on my face today. Was curious what it would look like...

I was the reason that my local wal-mart put sensors in the yugioh packs when i was little because me and my friends would always steal them

I live by a forest.

I feed a rabbit that lives by my house once every day.

His favourite food is bread.

I pet him on the head too, and he greatly enjoys being scratched below the ear.

Today, I forgot to feed him.

(got no pics of him, sorry)

Go in peace. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.

Pressured our friend into actually sucking a retard’s cock at summer camp

I know deh weh

I.. I guess you did not hear my confession father...

> Low self esteem
> Extremely well-to-do

We told her it must suck to never experience sex and how lonely he must feel and we kept this shit up so long she actually started believing it

I've had to make some boys strip naked and expose different body parts for inspection. I felt bad because they looked embarrassed.

Were you cute?

Forgive me father.
I dress up in sexy clothes and toy myself and masturbate on camera for money and accolade...

Oh, nvm. I love it.

I have a priest fetish

Lol, no.
I might be able to make it look good at some point, but unfortunately I think "cute" is forever off the table for me.

Was going through old pictures and realized i had a photo of my ex's social security card. Put it on destroyable for 15 minutes but then someone reposted it.

I'm thinking you're this guy named John who I talk to. He's a Catholic who likes the feels priest image.
But I'm think I'm wrong imo.
I'm spat in my mom's coffee today for no apparent reason.

*I

Ah unfortunate. I was ask for pics

I wanna kms

I try to let them keep some modesty.

I like these confess threads.

Normies attacked me for saying furries should be gas and are weirdos and it is wrong to judge them for what they like. Should i feel bad about it father ?

The Holy Church does not deny communion to the wayward traveler. Though the act is contrary to justice, hope, and charity, the taking of one's life does not deny entry into the Kingdom of Heaven.

No mortal man may judge those who take their own life. And so I wish Christ's good will upon you, my brother or sister, regardless of your decision.

Go in peace knowing that the light of our Lord shines into the deepest of darkness.

its okay to consume soy my friend

that's hot

like.......incredibly hot.

The damned shall judge the damned until the end of days. The good, however, know their judgement and that of all others is reserved for that day upon which all shall receive what is theirs.

Take comfort in the knowledge that our place is not to judge, but that it is only our nature that we do. We can only stride to walk with Christ, not as.

It can be pretty thorough.

What should we do about the furries then father ?

I read cringy love/coupling fanfictions unironically

i think Eromanga sensei is a decent anime

>
>i think Eromanga sensei is a decent anime
Me too user... me too

Were going to hell

If there are no further penances to sanctify this evening, this is where I will take my leave. Leave a note in the side box and I shall address them in the morning.

Ave Maria.

You again?

I’m gay

I thought you left the thread!

Please forgive me Father I do sorely and truly repent my wickedness

I think I've had too much to drink.

Sorry father

Pater, peccavisti.

Impostors! True Fathers know the Lord neither sleeps and neither must his vicarii! I banish thee in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

BE GONE FROM THIS THREAD

I'm a woman and I go to Sup Forums without showing anything.

Youre the worst kind of people

*gasp*

i lurked on 9gag and now have cancer.

For this I have no comfort to provide, nor wisdom to give. Repent, that the Lord might take mercy.

I killed a hooker about 11 years ago and dumped her body in the desert.
I left no traces and there is no way in hell the police could get to me unless I turn myself in and confess (sorry not gonna happen).

Don't get me started! I'm growing stronger by the second.... You have to go back...

Crimes you can get away with are the best crimes

Holy shit, approximately where? There was a random fire where I live that logistically fucked up the area for a bit around that timeframe.

KEK this is the best thread on /b. Include me in the screencap!

I went awol years ago.

wow

>the taking of one's life does not deny entry into the Kingdom of Heaven.

True. The denial of entry into heaven has more to do with heaven not existing.

Not a confession, but is it wrong to go in the army just for the fact that I can legally kill people in a war?

Are traps gay?

go to sleep. join the army and you'll be cleaning floors with your tongue for 4 years dumbass.

lol it's not 1943 anymore....

Look buddy, it doesn't matter if they're gay or not. Our Lord has better things to care about, like ensuring the Bills remain losers.

i'm op real father

>real op

I keep not telling a woman how i feel for her, and have lashed out in frustration and struck her.

I'm a chink

I'm a jew.

ning nong ping pong

damn... what did it feel like?

I am still alive

Posting in the epic bread

I want my boyfriend and his friends to run a train on me.

I am an evil person, if I can ruin someone's day without getting caught I do it in a heartbeat.

I randomly puncture car and bike tires, I scratch cars, clog their exhaust and occasionally I set them on fire.
I mix shit and piss into plastic bottles and I empty them into random mailboxes, on expensive cars, or just randomly on the sidewalk when nobody is looking.

I clog one toilet in almost every restaurant i go, by using nespapers and massive ammounts of toilet paper.

I have filed thousand of anonymous and fake reports to the immigration office, crimestoppers uk, revenue&customs, and others, causing them to waste massive ammounts of time and money.

I have access to many people's personal information and communications history so I create fake female profiles on different social media platforms and use the info I have to crate havoc and destroy their relationships/marriages.

so why haven't you

Because monogamy and shit

I'm a liberal. Not really proud of what I look like now...

yeah but if he's okay with running a train you're still monogamous, his friends are basically props in your fantasy
you're not asking for an open relationship here, just a lot of dicks in you within a short space of time

I love exposing my wife on Sup Forums and destroyable and other sites. I post pics and videos of her nude, fucking, and bating. I even released her name once and anons found her social media. I feel bad about it, but it's such a rush and I'm thinking about giving out her full name again.

epic dred

I'm OP, and I'm a faggot

ok. im the man from nantucket. you know the one who's dick was so long he could suck it. the one who scratched his chin and said with a grin " if my ear was a pussy i'd fuck it". yup. im that guy