Best ways to destroy school computers since cmd is banned and closes immediately when you open it

best ways to destroy school computers since cmd is banned and closes immediately when you open it.

nothing beats the 'ol sledgehammer. good try putting my hard drive back together FBI!

Unplug the tower and stick a paper clip in the wall socket to mess it up hardcore.

I think you can delete files in the c drive

Make a dban cd and boot it up from cd. Proceed to wipe hd. Theoretically speaking of course. This is not advice.

usb kill device.

sadly there laptops

rubber ducky?

You could bypass the powee supply and apply 120v straight to the lappy input. That should cook its innards. Youd have to do some prep work at home for that. Also your teacher and anyone around you will probably notice a strong odor of burnt electronics.

Dump a liter of soda on it. If the soda manages to get inside it can corrode the internal circuitry.

Also, loud noise

Install linux on it

how and where would i get 120 volts of power?

batch file, ez.Got stuck into one of those computer-based makeup classes because I was a lazy fuck, and they recently blocked youtube, but the local network still had it filtered. So I would disconnect the etho cable and plug it back in. The connection would establish before the filter, so I would open many youtube links at once to have a music playlist, and listened to music while I worked. Eventually they stopped bitching about me doing it since I wasn't bothering anyone and I was doing my work.

The wall plug. Unless you live in puerto rico in which case you cant

Getting one of those usb-kill things. but possibly a strong magnet.

i know a batch file would work but i cant open cmd without it closing right after i open it and what code would i put? i have code to shut it down permanently but i don't know how i would put it into a batch file

odds are bios is passworded but usb or cdrom might still have priority over hdd by default

not sure why op needs to do this but dban is pretty harmless considering that the techies at schools usually have preped images and can restore a single machine in minutes either via cd/dvd or lan, if op is looking to cause property damage then he can always flip the red switch on the back of the psu but why? most schools have cameras and it would be pretty easy to narrow it down to who fucked with the computer

nevermind the last part, didnt realize op had a laptop

i want to destroy a/multiple computers because the teachers are shit and really just to fuck with them

my school has hundreds of laptops because of some dumb ass shit they said to get as many as they could, but the school is also brand new and got a lot more funding

>I have a code to "shut it down permanently"
>doesn't know how to save text as .bat
You might as well just give up now