Hi

hi

goodbye

you know what to do, hole.

muh timestamp

inb4 penor

hi

this looks like the stars girl from earlier, same couch?

fuckin gook doesn't know how to speak english.

what is this?

thats asian street meat.

MOAR

is this the same person? if so i do request you provide more

bump

God I wish this was real

i think it is. it's really mysterious with that webm. we need more.

it is the same person. But not the same poster.

Time stamp or Shoe on head you know the drill.

whos the girl then? i want more

my folder is simply named "hi" and I never got a name.

dump whatever you have!

x

wow. thank you. she is fine as fuck.

hnggggggggg how do you have these and not furiously beat your dick to them all day?

ask the real OP. I'm just a collector who also wants more T_T

where'd you collect these?

on Sup Forums over time.
these "hi" threads pop up mostly every day.

interesting. got any more? ever seen her post anywhere else or just here?

Yu ? Julia ?

seen some rare pics in other threads. When recognized I told "hi" the op deletes them and starts a proper thread. Wondering if this all automated.

pretty sure ive seen this shit on tumblr

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

quints

any of her getting fucked?

i figured her out

hi

How big is her benis?

Noise!