Found a mysterious box in the desert. Is it part of a drug deal?

Found a mysterious box in the desert. Is it part of a drug deal?

Open it nigga

Geocache

Oh boy i hope it has golden tablets

What kind of shit do they put inside?

I left 2 rice crackers next to the box for whoever can open it.

>make box bomb
>post link on Sup Forums
>wait for some stupid user to go open and die of some trap

gud shit

I'm not your Wikipedia, bitch.

>inb4 it's a picture of dickbutt

10/10 would watch

Some woman's clothing were ditched next to the box.

RUN

It's in Lancaster, CA

I hope this isn't part of sex trafficking.

I hope it is and some brave user comes with a gun and shuts the whole thing down.

How did you come across this??
It's fucking buried, were you involved OP

I was at work and I had to stay by the tree for a few hours and make sure no one walked into the shot while filming.

Don't call the cops until another user comes.

Underrated post

Show us pictures from the shoot

We had cops with us, and I was about to wave him down. But I didn't want them to shut down the set.

Why didn't you look in the box?

Could lose my job if I did. But I will say it will air on FX.

He followed the GPS coordinates from the geocaching site hes using.
He's making a spoopy thread for extra fun now

I'm too much of a beta pussy. But I left 2 rice crackers for the 1st person to open it.

.....this is a bomb, isn't it?

OP here. Honestly had no idea what geocaching was until someone speculated that. I have nothing to gain from this except hope someone looks into it.

someone livestream this on Twitch IRL so if it is a bomb we know

I'm thinking it might be money or drugs.

Open that shit, OP. Don’t be a faggot for once.

I tried to pull it out, but I thought I heard something move and pussied right the fuck out.

You look in it
How the fuck can you be scared of a random box?

It's in the middle of the desert. I don't want to stumble onto someone else' drugs.

It could literally be a vivisected body. I don't blame OP for not delivering on this one tbh

Not exactly

Do you have any more pictures of the box?

Interested but getting bored

This is sounding pretty off.
Take another pic and post it, not this collage crap

Inb4 there's a top 15 weirdest things found on Sup Forums

It's the middle.of the desert.
You busy a body or dump it and let the scavengers at it.
You don't box it up and stash it on the side of the road

Oh shit nigga

Someone put some dead joshua tree parts on it, trying to hide it. Here's a pic of some of it peeled back. I know it's not more revealing but it proves I ain't no liar person.

I didn't mean to imply you were lying, just wanted a better image to zoom in on for clues.

Is that a pad lock on the box?

open it, faggot

What do you do op? I'm in showbiz myself, although I do more live production stuff, lighting for touring and corporate shows mostly. I've been on a couple of tv sets though, stuff that actually has a rig like wheel of fortune or americas got talent.

Just fucking open it. Free drugs if its a deal, if its a dead body don't make a vlog.

if i get trips you open it

geocache

also you a mojave bro?

holy shit we are so fucking close

no padlock. I don't think they counted on anyone even finding it.

Lowly and humble PA. Moving up in the world though.

this

Go to it and open it because op is to much of a pussy to open it

We used to have murder and self-amputation threads, a fucking box ain't shit.

FUCK PLEASE OPEN IT

I live in Big Bear lmao like an hour and a half away ish

How close are you? It's in Lancaster CA

That part looks like a lock. Are you close to this thing still?

I'm in big bear man lol

Checked and rekt.
I'm in Hawaiian Gardens. Not too far. Also have a glock 19.

I'm hours away now because I live way further south. I think that part was just a latch.

open it for quads

quads
also, open it ffs
stop being a fucking faggot OP

Go to the box and bring the heat.

When you geocache, and you find one, you take a single item from the stash. Usually they are small items, and are on a list for it’s gps coordinates. So when you take a single item from the stash, you put another item in the stash in its place, it can be anything. Update the list, and move on.

I'm in North Long Beach neighbor, that's a little road trip... I wonder what's in that box?

I feel like this system just BEGS for unwanted turds.

mein gott, what a faggot OP is

Would definitely bring the heat.
Could do a little road trip bud. Have some liquor and bring the firearm in case shit goes south at the North Pole.

My only fear/thought is that OP just had some gear in that case and hid it, took a pic, and decided to be a lonely faggot tonight.

How do we clean air en masse to help "China and *India breathe better air?
Why don't we just remove the source of pollution? Ok thats fine but what about volcanoes? And supervolcanos?
Air cleaning technology en masse,? But what about the evolution?
Who cares about Natural evolution? Heaven help us haven't we evolved beyond natural evolution yet?
Also
I do not know, drug deals are mysterious experiences

Sheeeeeeiiit take it some other open place, figure out how it works, what kind of lock it has, shake to guess whats inside... It could be an old possible box sitting There for months/weeks

all the geocache's in lancaster lol

Eh. Not really. Geocaching is actually kind of fun. Gets you outside with a purpose.

I am a lonely faggot, but I did not leave the box. I'm just a pussy. I left you 2 rice crackers and a note if you open it.

There's obviouslymsomething expensive or I portent inside it, how is there not a rat race with like 40 people racing each other to get to it first? I live in the UK and even debating getting a plane ticket

Are you back on set tomorrow? Too bad you didn't grab it when you had a chance. If there was a tracking device you'd find it, there's no one around to see you...even so how would they know with the whole production crew there? I don't think someone would just hide a random box with nothing in it, it would make sense to put drugs in it so it's not on their property but it's in the middle of nowhere, so maybe an emergency stash of money and guns? I don't know, I've watched to much Breaking Bad, I know it's full of meth.

I would busy the body before I brought it to the desert.

surprisingly not, a lot of old and lonely middle aged people do it

>months/weeks
years/centuries

The production has moved on from the location. We were doing reshoots, so I doubt we'll be back.

>pic related
>Ops note

>Car moving down road very fast
>Suitcase on top of car opens a bit and some clothes come out
>Tan clothes land on tan sand, other colorful clothes land on road
>Tan close just blended in too well and missed

Lancaster, eh? Probably full of Meth.

yes the mojave is notoriously full of meth

Take the call to action, user. Be a hero.

Delete this thread and delete those photos from your phone I'm only going to warn you once you don't understand what's in that box we will pay you a visit on this set you're on and have a talk with you

i bet op is fucking with us, and inside the case will be a piece of paper that'll say: reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

You mean turds?

Probably has bit coins

Fuck. This could potentially be a box of meth.

Gey larper iz gey

Unless the main actor suddenly dies and they have to reshoot using someone else. Hint, hint.

I am not fucking with you. I'm just a pussy and curious to see if this is the drop off point for meth.

Kind of tempting but have stuff to do still. If you're down for the adventure you should just jump in the car and go... it's a 90 minute drive right now with no traffic, about 92 miles

These
I have done it before. Shit's pretty fun. Especially with the harder to find caches.

Just take something and leave something. Also do your best to not let others see you do this. Caches have gone missing because of curious people who turn out to be jerks. They just take the cache for themselves or completely misplace it.

But just to be safe. Check that it isn't drugs or some shit like that. If the bitch is locked or has drugs in it. Put it back and GTFO.

Guys I have a great idea
>go to box
>take the case and leave a not giving the details of op he was working on this set
>leave note with ops pictures attached
>Wait for op to be killed

It's also a well-lit desert, so you'll have no trouble finding it.

It's in meth country. It could definitely be drugs.

Assemble a small squad and investigate the mysterious box of meth.