Ask a 27 y/o, self-educated janitor anything

ask a 27 y/o, self-educated janitor anything

Did you write the book of love?
And do you have faith in God above
If the Bible tells you so?
Now do you believe in rock and roll?
Can music save your mortal soul?
And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

do you have a vagina? sounds like something a vagina would say

What did you self educate yourself on?
How to use a mop?

nah im a dude

good song

nah, not much education needed for that. self-educated in history, philosophy, literature and political theory mostly.

How much for you to clean my apartment?

ever mix ammonia and bleach to get kick ass mop water?

You were smart to teach yourself instead of taking out some massive student loan like all the other dumbshits out there. How long did it take you to learn to be a janitor studying on your own like that?

>good song
that's not an answer to my questions, you kike

nah, not interested in chloramine/death.

i don't really do apartments; i work at night at a small business complex

24 y/o custodian here. Is there a career path you have in mind or are you always going to stay doing facility maintenance?

thanks--honestly i do respect those who pursue higher education, i just dont have the funds to do so. also, didn't complete high school.

learning to be a janitor is obviously very simple; requires very little study. but it gives you a lot of free time, which i use just to read.

what do you do?

But you work in order to make money, right? How much would it cost for you to clean my apartment, even though you don't normally clean apartments?

im not quite sure. i'm content--very few expenses, and i enjoy educating myself. dont have much motivation to alter trajectories--what about you?

History, philosophy, literature & political theory? Hope you enjoy pushing that mop. Unless your parents are rich, you’d have been better off teaching yourself how to be a plumber, or how to weld.

Custodian here (not OP). I'd probably charge you $20 an hour for four hours of work/cleaning/detailing/care

Do you think we should go back and change our education system to the trivium and quadrivium, or the government wants the population the way they're right now, we get a diploma saying that we're "educated" but we cannot even read an old classic for 15 seconds without needing to search a word in the dictionary.
I feel like I'm wasting time in school. I could probably do it better alone.

Deal. Too late OP, job's taken.

I'd actually do a pretty bitchin good job. I'd recommend either once a month or twice a month.

Not OP. But the beautiful thing is that if you feel you could do better alone u have every right to go and try.

i don't think that's true; i've found a sense of self and a form of happiness through my readings that i haven't developed through my encounter with the hard sciences and more "applied," technical information. i simply love the things i read about, and am made content by said reading.

are you a positivist? i'm not quite sure why you denounce those subjects, or subsume them under more practical disciplines.

what do you study?

Black asshole. Go f urself

i don't think returning to medieval scholasticism is really the answer. i think that students today probably should learn more about rhetoric, but in the greek sense of the term, not in the way it was linked to grammar and logic in the moyen-age.

i feel you about the dictionary aspect. really, the best way to build a vocabulary is to read widely and patiently. that can be done in or out of school.

what do you study? do you enjoy school?