Help all my boyfriend ever does when he comes over is wear my clothes and eat my avocados and I’m fucking sick of it...

help all my boyfriend ever does when he comes over is wear my clothes and eat my avocados and I’m fucking sick of it I’m actually thinking of breaking up with him because of this

Tell us more about the avocados

tell him to eat an avocado out of your asshole

why does he eat the avocados?

What is there to know?
He likes them

wait, wear your clothes? are you a boy too?

why does your boyfriend look 12? what kind of pedo are you? If you are dating a 12 year old the least you could do is let him have a fucking avocado.

>dat squat

capped

No I’m a girl
He’s 18 actually

ok, so you are dating an 18 year old kid, who i still think looks 12, who wears womens clothes and steals your avocados... why exactly did you go out with him in the first place?

/Thread

This was worth entering this bread

He’s the son of a wealthy slavic don

Add to this to the cap anun

if hes wealthy why cant he buy his own avacados and lady clothes?

And the occasional avocado is a deal breaker for you?

He's probably just wearing your clothes to annoy you, pretend like you're getting SUPER into it and he will stop

Wouldn’t you rather see him in your clothes than in one of those god awful track suits?

He wants my clothes because of their smell
Yes do you know how expensive avocados are they are my avocados he’s eaten all of my avocados in one day and doesn’t offer to buy more and I’m sick if him eating all my fucking avocados I use those in my morning smoothies

Have you considered HIDING the avocados?

GG OP nice thread.

Have you told him to stop?

One time I stashed some under my bed. He was over one nigh and no shit at 5 am I woke up to him eating the last one in the corner of my room next to the fan. I can’t fucking take it anymore.
3 times now

> Cut up the avacados, put them on a plate
> crush up laxitives onto avacado, mix in
> give to boyfriend
> wait for him to shit brains out
> shit idk ??profit?? Maybe he'll stop eating them if you keep doing it

Why not just inject liquid laxative into the whole avocado with a syringe?

Get a cheap lock box or something to put your avocados in. I still really doubt you're actually debating breaking up with someone over a dietary choice though

1 take him here avocaderia.com
2 say you want to have sex wearing these.
3 make some guac and put it on your pussy

No you don’t understand it’s not just the avocados, it’s everything. He eats my Nutella and bananas and avocados mostly, but literally everything. I bought a baguette this morning and it doesn’t exist now.

Ift exists in fecal form.

So your boyfriend eats food at your house? Dang what a devious snake, if I ever saw my girlfriend eat we'd be broken up too.

>matter is neither created or destroyed

But he eats all of it and never gains weight, he’s always hungry and eating on the floor or in a corner or bathroom

Id hang out with him.

So tell him to eat in the kitchen or gtfo

Why ???
That doesn’t fix the eating my avocados issue

It eats healthy, hangs out floors, squats like a slav, wears unfitting chicks clothes so hes guaranteed to be a fucking weirdo.
11/10 would hang.

So, are we supposed to play along and not notice that that is a girl dressing up as a boy in the pictures?

Lock him in chastity and tie him up in your basement, only feed him avocado for the next 4 weeks I guarantee he will get sick of them.

But... The hands...

how much are avocados?

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

Why this nigga always crouching? I think your bf has autismo

You just don't get it user.

Uh yeah sure, basically that's the point though, we want him to stop...

You kinda got really into your hypothetical huh?

protip: 1 avocado == 3 cums

let him eat them

>help all my boyfriend ever does when he comes over is wear my clothes and eat my avocados

mfw

Really is weird
Help what do

can't help, I'm laughing too much right now

Just meet at his place instead, then eat all his food

>Slav kid squats in your kitchen or bathroom eating avocados.
Holy shit.
Would hang out with/10

fuck man, these are the kind of Sup Forums threads that I live for

HOLY SHIT THE SPEED AT THIS MAN EATS CANT BE CAPTURED ON FILM

STOP HIM
HES GUNNA CHOKE!

ayyy, put me in the capp

He's a skinwalker. Don't try to break it off or you'll be his next meal. Find a way to kill him.

is this a new meme?

send link to cap pls

Inject Mercury into all the avocados. Problem will solve itself in 2-3 weeks.

It's a good idea to distrust anyone that crouches on the ground to eat like a fucking raccoon.

samefagging so hard in this thread lmao k yaz

hahahaha WHAT

OT this is some weird but good OC OP.