What the fuck is wrong with white people

What the fuck is wrong with white people

>implying child molestation/rape/et cetera isn't rampant in nigger communities
How cute.

Dude's wife literally looks like a male Heaven's Gate cultist.

triggered

See, you throw these terms around, thinking that if you just use them it means you "win," but it doesn't work like that.

He got to fuck aly raisman and mckayla maroney. im jealous

-hurt mayo monkey

Black people have no where near the statistics of white people

White people they rape and sexually abuse minors

Like what the fuck goes through your mind wanting to destroy the life of a child. Hurting them luring them

Crushing there dreams, sanity, life, for what your own pleasure fucking disgusting

It's fucking vile

>gets free run of molesting/violating QT teenage white olympians
>does it to the black ones too
That's how you know he's fucked in the head.

If i woke up one day and i was white, id kill myself
That or shoot up a school.

>Black people have no where near the statistics of white people
KEK!

that guy isn't even white you fucking retard. damn nig nogs are always so confused.

>If i woke up one day and i was white, id kill myself
But if you didn't wake up, it'd be because you were black, and ODed.

What did he do?

Get a load of this guy

I despise women. It's as if they're trying to blackmail men to gain power over us. How do we even know all those allegations were true?

Last name Nassar

and you think hes white

Dindu nuffin

You just KNOW that pussy was TIGHT YO!

The judge was such a fucking wacko sjw, i won't be surprised if his lawyers contest this and get him a new trial. It was politically motivated and spotlighted with the "me too" movement.

The fucking judge had purple hair and make up like a 90 year old with dementia. She made it a theatrical joke.

The entire trial was based on bandwagon emotional testimony from girls.

ME TOO MEE TOO I WANT ATTENTION AND MONEY TOO MEE TOO

Can't believe he was doing the niggers too.

what fucking planet do you live on?

get out in the world and experience all kinds of people with a mature attitude, your opinions will change

>literally built an entire secluded ranch for the sole purpose of molesting young children
Wtf is wrong with black people?

I live on a planet where women and children live in fear of white men hurting them

I live on a planet where one single white male destroyed the lives of 170 children

Hes not white

We’re upset because we don’t get a white history month, because it cannot be contained in just one month.

Destroyed the lives. Most of them are happier and richer than you'll ever be.

He's kind of a tan color.

Every month is white history month

Yep. Dudes. Testosterone. Who think he’s going to off himself?

K.

I live on a planet where white people have to live in fear of black people every fucking day. Because blacks are murderous rape-animals.

Also kek at 'muh women and children fearing a white man', they rely on the white man.

>judge was a woman
biased already. women have an inferior sense of justice.

Holy shit, Himmler is alive!

Fuck off w/ your thoughts. Don't come back

You’re right, every month for the last 1,000 years+ because we’re the only ones who’ve recorded history and built a functional society?

you've apparently never been to the middle east. it's way the fuck worse.

plus don't you white people have to fear the blacks cuz muh uprising and muh equality lmao

>black people don't rape
>black people don't rape children

nigga can you even into africa

this is honestly true

i work at a job where i have to make judgements on small cases like 30-40 times a day

all of the women i work with never see the clear picture. they get caught up on the details and emotions and feel bad for people and base their decisions on that, EVERY FUCKING TIME. no matter what the facts are or what someone did.

at the end of the day there always needs to be a level headed white guy around to herd the fucking cats around and make sure we're actually making sound judgements

I know a guy, not me, that has seen videos of dark skins molesting little girls. Attraction to minors is quite normal in my opinion but shouldn’t be acted upon because it’s morally wrong

Imagine the shit storm if Trump pardoned him

Yet whitey is responsible for all of Africa’s problems, we ended slavery a century ago, Africa hanst yet.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with your mentality

He raped and abused 170 children

You're saying the judge is in the wrong. What the fuck is wrong with white people for crying out loud

how do you know he did?

If I get trips it will happen.

White people rape children, black people kill children

black people aren't people

but they kill more people than whites

>You're saying the judge is in the wrong. What the fuck is wrong with white people for crying out loud
Can you even read? Or comprehend? What we're saying is the judge was completely partial and biased to begin with. This entire ordeal was a METOO showboat.

This.

I hope these cunt dogs in jail

best thing is pedophiles are the most hated people in the world

even prison inmates in for the most horrifying shit kill pedophiles for fun

we should bring back medieval torture devices just for pedophiles

I'm so happy knowing that unwilling never see my own children as nothing but sex object to be used

THANK GOD

Why are these types of people always getting triggered over bullshit? Sure that guy may be bad, some evidince shows that. I agree, but what i dont agree with is that it implies all white people or "white men" are all the same.

Thats class a discrimination, like saying all jewish people are money hungry.

Some are but some are just like any other person

Thats what i can't understand why people won't come across the same conclusion.

Know the basics about the whole deal. Watching this dude in court, he’s probably thinking that he should have ate a bullet.

He already had a 60 year sentence for CP. So dude was full blown pedo, not just some qt pie 15 year old athletes. I guess the youngest one was six.

Eh. Got me.

>this man abused me and ruined my childhood
>goes on to win gold medal at the olympics
Child abuse is only damaging because society says so. While we’re at it we should be prosecuting bullies that give kids a hard time at school.

He should've downed poison at his sentencing but while jacking off at the same time.

fuckin bony ass nigger kike. get all your god damn legs away from me

or he shouldn't of raped those children and ruining there lives

I'm fucking crying lmao

>black people they rape and kill their own
>Like what the fuck goes through your mind wanting to destroy the life of another human. Hurting them luring them
>Crushing there dreams, sanity, life, for what your own pleasure fucking disgusting
>It's fucking vile

blacks account for most of the crimes against fucking niggers you pleb, they make up a minority of the population but contribute the most to all violent crimes

Abortion

Nigger

nigger

Dubs confirm

tbh an educated asian or indian guy would do just fine

ye murder is worse than rape

Nigger

nigger

You need to look at the rape/assault rapes of children of Jamaica. Also every other black country. Child abuse more prevalent in blacks than whites even the ones that lives in substandard conditions.

Nigger faggot.

Prediction. The judge is in talks to get her own judge show. “Victims Court” 12:30 pm on the CW.

>on the CW
kek, perfect

Defending a pedophile. Congrats faggot.

More bullshit?

A bunch of female American olympians suddenly cry about having to endure sexual assault/being taken advantage of in order to get to the olympics. Every eastern European female olympian ever is going "Yeah, and?"

You stupid fuck. That judge just gave him grounds for a mistrial with her "i just gave you the death sentence. Look at me everyone, the great arbiter of justice."

For how much you dumb niggers spend in court, you'd think you'd know a little more about law.

I want that judge to be my sugar momma.

>Nassar
>white

try again shitlord

that's basically where we are in society though lol

this decade is an sjw nightmare

Google "African AIDS cure little girls", slappy.

This

Take a peek at this.

Damn gouls are a menace everywhere

He's not white people. He's a fucking muriKKKan.

you know they've already filed for appeal the moment they walked out.

did he ever penetrate anyone? genuinely curious

He only penetrated people with his fingers and he's a fucking idiot for not going all the way.

He was obviously going to get caught so he should've bit the bullet and raped Raisman in the ass before killing himself or fleeing the country.

he's egyptian dipshit.

I was thinking the same shit. Surely he made enough money over the years to escape to some shit country and live like a king. What a dumbass

I'd probably just grope some gymnasts and leave it at that

Nigger

what does his race have to do with any of this?

Yes?

Imagine the shitstorm if Trump were elected president

That's Stephen Miller, but with more hair.

>doing the niggers too.
DIS WIGGA HAD GAME DAWWG