I had a dream that the Holocaust didn't happen? What does this mean? Is it a sign?

I had a dream that the Holocaust didn't happen? What does this mean? Is it a sign?

Other urls found in this thread:

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/i-dont-deny-any-holocaust-do-you/
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know, is it?

>A sign¨
For stop sleeping while Sup Forums is still in your browser

It was real in my mind.

They also made soap out of people, fo' real.

>camps that were built in jew-filled country were death camps
What a surprise.

sounds like your memory is coming back user

>dachau
>Stutthof

for someone into this shit you are a fucking retard.

I had a dream where a soldier who lost his face ona napalm attack was cleaned by medics and they poured some shit onto his eye socket to put off the bleeding and there was smoke coming out of its eye socket. It wasnt a horror dream because i didnt feel like it. Alot of other shit went down as well. My dreams are like movies only with more detail and depth.

>They AFFIRM JEWS were NOT murdered systematically

So then expain me this picture?

I had a dream about drinking a glass of water. Is this a sign?

But why would he shoot a man...

... before throwing him into a gas chamber?

Don't tel the /pol troll bait you, Pepe

I don't understand why Hitler fanatics try to deny that the Holocaust happened. Like, wasn't his whole plan to get rid of Jews? The final solution and all that shit? If you say that the Holocaust didn't happen, aren't you basically saying that Hitler failed completely? Shouldn't you guys be disappointed that he didn't manage to kill more of them? Or is there something I'm missing here?

People getting executed. Surely they must be Jewish.

Also, nazis usually lined people up, so they could use 1 bullet to kill ~12 people.

It's doctored

>A picture from an Einsatzgruppen soldier’s personal album, labelled on the back as “Last Jew of Vinnitsa”.

inb4 IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!

In my dreams I am a samurai. My armor is well-worn, but my katana is as sharp as it was after its 1000th folding. I seek out lies wherever I go, and I cut them in two with one inhumanly fast draw of my blade. No lie is too big to escape my wrath, nor is one too small to escape my eagle eyes. Lie after lie is sliced in pieces, and I begin to see the pattern. All of the lies originate from a single source: the Jew. My mind becomes clear with the meditations of a thousand waterfalls and the singing of the marbled goldwit. I know what I must do, my task is clear, my path is set, my mission has started, my game has begun, my hunt is on, and my will be done. I will seek out the source of the lies and mete out righteous justice. The Jews will fall to my katana, one by one, until none remain. The writers will write books about my story, the singers will sing songs about my journey, the poets will write poems about my struggles, the painters will paint paintings about my battles, and the sculptors will sculpt monuments about my glory. And when my sword is about to extinguish the unholy life of the last Jew, I wake up. The dream is over, and the lies still remain. But there will come a day when the Jews' day will end and a new day will begin, but today is not that day.

Toppest of kekos.

How old is that chart? I thought it was illegal in Spain too now.

>Maritimes and newfoundland can deny the holocaust

based

You are the ones claiming it happened.

So could you please provide for me, evidence to support any of the bullshit you're spouting?

Prove they aren't shooting communist insurgents, child rapists, murderers, nation wreckers, or...

Wait.

Maybe they DID kill some jews after all.

Hmmm...

Good for them!

Yeah, it's a little outdated.
It's illegal in Spain and also in Bosnia.

BASED BALKANS AT IT AGAIN

>Genocide denial was illegal in Spain until the Constitutional Court of Spain ruled that the words "deny or" were unconstitutional in its judgement of November 7, 2007.[54] As a result, Holocaust denial is legal in Spain, although justifying the Holocaust or any other genocide is an offence punishable by imprisonment in accordance with the constitution.

i Don't Deny Any Holocaust . . . Do You?

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/i-dont-deny-any-holocaust-do-you/

>did six million die
>no, it was six million and three

WE WUZ RIGHT ALL ALONG

The burden of proof is on the promoters, not the deniers.

And none of what you "have" proves anything.

Now if you want to see a REAL death camp... just research picrelated.

>plan to exterminate some people
>run out of gas
>might as well send them to work

Silly germans.

>jew lies...

What a surprise.

Except there is NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that anything like the "holocaust" ever happened. What IS proven is that jews tried to ruin Germany's economy and that Hitler nationalized all the banks to save everyone from starvation. Germany wasn't seeking world domination. That has always been the desire of the jew. All Germany wanted was to free itself from the jewish usury banking system, which had already plunged the world into financial ruin via the great depression.

Hitler was no war monger. He sued for peaceful solutions many times to save the Germans who were being brutalized in Poland. He was forced into war in a last ditch attempt to save them.

So stop lying, you stinking jew. (Which is kind of like telling a nigger to stop being black, but whatever.)

lrn2history

Benjamin H. Freedman 1961 speech:

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8