Ask a victim of the recent school shooting in kentucky anything (:

ask a victim of the recent school shooting in kentucky anything (:

are you a victim of the recent school shooting in kentucky?

anything

Where did you get shot?

Were you shot because you're gay, a faggot, or a nigger?

yes

the leg

Post pics with timestamp or fuck off

no my friend and me were next to him and he shot everyone around him

take my word for it or fuck off

Is it true Gabe threw a computer and scissors at someone last year? I went to Lyon and I always heard how strict marshall was. If that's true you would think he would have been kicked out.

Hahahahaha... No
OP is a faggot as usual
abandon thread

idk if that happened but i know in middle school he always talked about being the next hitler and saying he was a nazi

Would you support Hillary confiscating all the guns in 2020?

im on hella pain pills right now and im not tryna take a picture rn

impossible

Howso? She's an independent woman who can do anything she sets her mind to.

OP this is your 15 minutes of fame if you can post some kind of evidence. Like your school agenda planner cover with timestamp for Cthulhu's sake.

Google Tater Day

Gabe Parker

pic related

tater day is lit
my student id is in my backpack which is at the school

Prove you are local. What business just burnt down?

Nunya

Bullshit you pussy. When I got shot they gave me Tylenol 3s. That shit isn’t much stronger than regular OTC.

OP is a faggot, wanting some attencion and he dosent even want to post pic with timestamp lol
/thread

Have literally bought guns out of the back of an old man's truck in the parking lot across from old Burger King on tater day while talking to state troopers lol

Agreed. I am local, and he would totally know what just burned down.

If you're well enough to post on Sup Forums, you're well enough to take a picture. OP is full of shit.

Good enough to shit Post but can't take a pic?
You can't even lie properly
OP is fake and gay

mcdonalds in calvert

trying to find an old yearbook

Did you die?

yes this is from the grave

I believe him guys! Only locals just call it Calvert. Are you popular? Don't lie. You're anonymous on /b.

How's the wifi?

Kek

Not considered popular but known

pretty shit lmao

You should have died.

you right

Do you play a sport?

Also, there is a very very VERY good chance your online traffic is being monitored to make sure you don't divulge anything that could hurt prosecution.

Are you still in hospital?

Are you gonna beat his score?

>Also, there is a very very VERY good chance your online traffic is being monitored
Ya, by this guy with all the personal questions...

Any aftermath pics making the rounds?

>"Only locals call it calvert"
legit needed 3 min to find out what burned lol

def not
No I don't. No, I got hit with shrapnel or scraped i didn't get that injured

will make a new post when i find proof.

nice bait op but you still beeing a fagg, show at least ur leg + timestamp if your not bating lol

Shit, I go to Murray State, which is pretty close by. I stopped by that McDonald's on the way back to school about a week ago, cause maps didn't register that it was burnt down. Had fun getting out, cause the parking lot was full of snow.

That will not only prove nothing, but that's going to take more effort than taking a photo

How many did you shoot?

Was it a hollow-point or FMJ?

how many people died?

How many ya killed?

If op truely goes to MCHS, then he will without a doubt know who their librarian is. Who is it op?

Your mom?

Thats right, faggot doesnt even know. Guys he doesnt go there. I myself graduated from there in 2014 and was very shocked by the incident

I graduated in 1989 and I'm super shocked even more shocked than this pussy.

Fuck you

2018, and you're still shocked by school shootings?

Op just needs attention, his uncle havent touched him since he got caught tickling kids in the park

Everyone knew this already when he wo uldnt take a pic of his injury

if he goes to that place, how many years did he had to double to not be underageb&?