For the Sup Forums tard trying not to sperg out around girls here are some tips from someone who knows...

For the Sup Forums tard trying not to sperg out around girls here are some tips from someone who knows. I'm a dude with a GF in a friend group of 5 girls and an acting-type dude. I also live with 3 older women (not milfs sadly). Not giving proof so you're gonna have to trust me but, I live in estrogen.

Tip One:

Try and convince yourself you don't want to bang when you're around them.

Picture them as a dude you wanna be friends with, not something with a vagina. A good reference would be like trying to get chummy with the kid with the fake ID so he gets you booze.
Act casual and nice. Pretend to be a normie with nerd tendencies (I'm guessing you're an autist supreme).

Tip Two:
talk about shit you like but don't be a dumb ass and rant about anime or some shit. Idk listen to some pop and watch some popular chick flicks so you can talk about stuff (Mean Girls isn't cancer and is widely liked), don't talk about libtards and that shit. Shit talk Trump and talk about drama. Keep it light unless they take it somewhere else. Also don't be afraid to joke at them but don't take it too far. If you have to think "is this too far?", you know the answer.

Tip Three:
Don't be against normie things. Chicks really don't like it if you judge them for being mainstream or whatever the fuck. Like you can like hipster or geek or indie stuff but don't judge them openly for being all pop and shit.

Tip Four
Now it's gonna be tough but, you're gonna have to give a fuck about how you look. Take a shower, plan an outfit or two when you know you'll be around a lot. Also clean non mildewed clothes if you can, you fuckin' incel.

You're not special for knowing how to talk to girls. Stop being weird about it.

Cringe

Tip Five
Jerk off before you have any long period of social girl activity. This keeps you safe from your penis taking control of your brain. He's gonna try and you can beat him. Again and again if you have to.
Just make sure to clean up and be secretive about it, you filthy autizmo

I almost forgot asking for a faggot's advice on women

Just stop dude I feel embarrassed for you

Shut up nigger

Slightly older more alpha here
"Acting type". You must be a pussy.

The act like a friend is good advice though.
I'm currently about to make a a move on my coed in the next few classes. She has a boyfriend in another town, but he's poor and a softy. When she told me she had a boyfriend I thought that meant she was going to stop flirting, but she went over the top since then. Now u realize they've just dated since high school and she has never been truly happy.If we get down I'm going to make her the happiest woman on the planet.
I was living with my ex for over five years and am now back in university. Nobody knows I'm older because I have a young face and take care of myself. I never smoked or had a bad habit of drinking, coupled with a good diet and exercise. I don't have tons of women friends, but women tend to like me and my ex used to angrily tell me she only kept me for the sex.

I just ghosted a younger girl today who i fucked that says she loves me.

I'll take inquiries

That vagina is top-shelf.

Sauce

Green text faggot

uhh...more?

LOL. Nah.

I'm not the one who's all excited that he can actually hang out with girls. Congratulations on achieving the bare minimum.

Op forgot to mention using your own cum as perfume. All the pheromones

Older alpha faggot here
LOL this is so true. I wasted so much time being proud that I had a hot gf and enough resources to fuck around for what seemed like forever. Now I've matured and realize there is more to achieve than a nice young box.

Pics
Either convos or girl

Chekkked

Trips of truth. OP is a faggot.

Check my quints

Sick dude they're all different numbers and everything

Uh this is the girl I ghosted. She is danger. It was 'yesterday' since its 1:30 am.

You cannot see the girls I'm after. :)

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer.

lol is that seriously what you look like?

"Go screw yourself and heck off while you're at it"

LOL that's her. It's a bad picture. XD she's moderately attractive if you're into the short skinny type. I'm into the skinny type, not really that short though.

That’s the chick I think

She's ugly dude I don't know what you're bragging about.

Haha admittedly she not a 8 he above likes I'm after. My ex was a 9. I'm it posting my ex. Not really bragging, just sharing.

I'm not* posting my ex.

No one cares

Anyways going to bed now. Hoping I can win over a girl named Sarah tomorrow. She's single, but she swayed away from flirting with me after I behaved arrogantly. Different women take different strokes. She's not the girl I referred to earlier. My goal is to keep multiple gfs in the future and then choose the best one for breeding.

Goodnight guys.

That's a trap