Can someone please tell me what is the point of the movie mr nobody

Can someone please tell me what is the point of the movie mr nobody

watch Toto the Hero

same director
earlier film
very similar message
much better

Is this worth watching? Been on Netflix forever.

Yea

That top image of the poster pretty much sums it up.

It's better than the actual movie

it was so bad I didnt even try "getting it"

Depends on which version is on netflix.

For in the director's cut, he gets a ton of girls of every age bracket nude on screen.

>Been on Netflix forever.
Someone should make a list of "never going to expire"-core. Oldboy is one that has been there as long as I've used netflix

I couldn't even finish it desu.

I don't remember Juno temple getting naked in this movie?

This

Are you a retard? He states the point of the movie.

How can you be so sure you even exist? You don't exist. Neither do I. We only live in the imagination of a nine year old child. We are imagined by a nine year old child, faced with an impossible choice.

It's about the multitude of paths life can take you, and that the only constant is love.

It's okay

I'd give it a watch if you think about choices and the whole big question of life at all

I figured out that hes supposed to be God

>How can you be so sure you even exist?
This is such a stupid concern

It's a good thing that's not what the movie is about.

Alawite mysticism mixed with drama and quantum time travel
Literally.

Wrong, completely wrong

>Today is the best day of my life... Anna

The protagonist had the ability to see the multiple universes and possibilities of his life, all the universes in the film are real posibilites except for two:

>The universe where the spaceship explotes:
this universes was a story nemo was writing in the universe when he had the motorcicle accident. This universe is used as a inspiration for the the universe where he is a old man

>The universe where he is a old man:
This universe is used as a tool for Nemo to choice what decitions to take in order to stay with Anna. That's the point of the movie, the tracendental love of Nemo for Anna. This is shown in two universes of the film:

In one of the universes Nemo stays with the hot teen blonde, when they grow older the blonde is depressed without reason until she ends with her original lover. With the knowledge provided by his power Nemo "stole" the tracendetal love of the blond girl, this was an error and Nemo is aware of that: "Today I will comit the greatest error of my life"

When Nemo ends with the sexy asian girl he is the one who is depressed because he is not with Anna. Then he adopts a "fuck this life" attitude and his reckless actions lead him to his death.

The decition that triggers all is the choice of with which parent stay, in the moment he had to choice this he sees all the posible paths and desitions he haves to take. When he realizes that he wants to stay with Anna and what decitions to take in order to archive that, he says "Today is the best day of my life... Anna" and then he ends the universe he imaginaded as a tool to take this decition.

One of the best romance film of all time, subtle romance genre is the best kind of ramance. Another great film with this kind of romance: Cypher

>also

Asian girl: Best girl
Imouto: Second best girl
Teen blonde: Third best girl

Everything you just said reinforces my point.

>It's about the multitude of paths life can take you, and that the only constant is love.

Great movie, yeah.

It's a love story disguised as philosophical crap. There's nothing to get.

>philosophical crap

???

Women are whores.

Yea it's crap. Really doesn't make you think.

Sup Forums is too autistic to understand romance

What's "philosophical" about it?

Nothing. That's my point. It's a love story.

my favorite movie when I was a 16 year old stoner

remember the old "mindfuck movies" list lmao

Okay.

No. You keep watching this movie waiting for the explanation at the end, but it's just so nonsensical and unsatisfying. Don't waste your time.

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION

>"never going to expire"-core

Fuck Netflix's removal practices man.

>finally can afford to get Netflix after hearing people rave about it for years (poorfag minimum wage slave)

>go through a bunch of shows I missed on TV
>because you watched [show], try Heroes
>hey I remember seeing the pilot and getting bored, maybe I'll give it another chance
>get to episode 4
>it's gone
>find out it'd been there for five years