Don't give up hope...

Don't give up hope, fellow Sup Forumsrothers! I was once like you not long ago: a suicidal and nihilistic beta male geek/trap with gender dysphoria. I was certain that I was 100% gay and in reality a girl trapped inside an teen edgelord.

But than I found a beautiful girl, THE most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Objectively maybe just around 6/10 but that's not the point. We both fell in love with each other and within a week we were a couple. She loves my feminine side and now all my gender dysphoria is gone. And besides that she even lead me to christianity and crushed my nihilistic world view. We even want to marry and have kids one day.

The point is: If I can do it, so can you! If you meet a fine girl and you feel that she's interested in you than don't let go! Ask her out right away. Oh, and it's always good if she wants to cuddle or touches you often. Your first girlfriend is going to spin your life around and make you a real man.

By the way: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT read anything related to Nietzche, Schopenhauer, Lavey or Machiavelli! That's what I did and it destroyes any sense of purpose in your life. Nihilism is fucking toxic.

Sorry for any grammar errors, I'm a german and english is not my mother language.

All of that sounds good aside from not reading Nietzche (I still found his works to be valuable, the others are too but I see your point), congrats on your success user

thanks kraut bro, we all gonna make it someday or die trying

You may have read a few books, autist, but you still have that pic on your hard drive. Think about that.

Congrats for finding someone, but I kind of doubt I will. I just find myself to be an unamusing person. Also yeah I do agree Nihilism is pretty toxic, I would have probably killed myself if I kept that kind of mindset.

You are an idiot and a liar. Nietzsche despised Schopenhauer and in fact in Beyond Good & Evil wrote that it is the moral imperative of Man to uplift himself and become God, i.e. become a creature beyond good and evil.

Machiavelli did not deal with with nihilism considering he coined the fucking term realpolitik which deals with accepting how the world works and using its interactions for benefit and power generation. It is closely within the realn of pragmatic. To ignore realpolitik and the accumulation of power or to not recognize the forces of nature man has tamed is to destroy your people, preservation of your people at any cost is Machiavelli's goal.

And Anton LeVey talked at great length in the Satanic Bible that the imperative of Man is to rise and create that which throws off the shackles of God while taking pleasure in their works. Again a lofty motive for life and not nihilism.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot, read a fucking book and ask a fucking question if the ideas are too big.

Being a hostile ass doesn't prove your point for you, be constructive and show OP why he's wrong with some evidence. You're not a fucking faggot until you have a cock up your ass.

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.

mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.

in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.

if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)

i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.

the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

>feelings count as facts in 2018
>situation: buttfrustrated
Sorry sweetie, I know it sucks to be hideously wrong but allowing people to say retarded faggot shit just means you encourage people to say more retarded shit and thats how the US gets a polio victim in 2017.

Here, I write my answer in german. Put it into google translator or something:

Hör mal zu, ich verstehe deinen Standpunkt. Ja, mir ist bewusst dass Anton Lavey eine sehr lebensbejahende Mentalität vertreten hat und mir ist auch bewusst dass Machiavelli im Grunde bloß der Politik ihre Maske entrissen hat. Dennoch steckt für mich meiner Ansicht nach immer noch dieser nihilistische Kern im Hintergrund. Im Grunde lautet die Grundaussage nämlich immer: "Pragmatismus und Opportunismus ohne Grenzen."

Am Ende ist Ideologie immer nebensächlich bis nicht vorhanden. Es geht immer nur um die Bereicherung seiner Selbst und kurzzeitige Dopamin-Schüsse. Egal was die Intentionen dieser Philosophen waren, sie hinterlassen gähnende Leere im Herzen.

I don't believe feelings count in a debate in the slightest but adding insults isn't productive. I'd say you're mostly right in you should realise that people are far more likely to discount your ideas when you attack them. Other would you rather me just call you a useless sack of shit with terrible taste in I'm reaction images.

Google hat das gut übersetzt. Ich denke, ich werde mein eigenes Glück finden müssen, bevor ich versuche, jemanden zu finden, mit dem ich zusammen sein kann. Ich möchte niemanden benutzen oder als emotionale Krücke benutzt werden. (Hoffentlich übersetzt das gut)

google translation:

Listen, I understand your point of view. Yes, I am aware that Anton Lavey has represented a very life affirming mentality and I am also aware that Machiavelli has basically just wrested her mask out of politics. Nevertheless, in my opinion, this nihilistic core is still in the background. Basically, the basic message is always: "pragmatism and opportunism without borders."

In the end, ideology is always secondary to nonexistent. It is always about the enrichment of his self and short-term dopamine shots. No matter what the intentions of these philosophers were, they left yawning emptiness in the heart.

It really was good translated^^

Quite an interesting thought. But if we go by Nietzsche's definition then nihilism is the emptying of man's essential value. LaVey affirms man's value over God. Machiavelli that the family he serves must inflict its sovereignty over other men. So by most compasses perhaps morally bankrupt as you say "without borders" but still acknowledging man's essential value.

I understand you want to excuse the writer for his dopamine happiness, but surely as a citizen hailing from the country of origin for these thoughts must understand the danger in wrongful understanding of these ideologies. Perhaps 10, 20 years i would agree with you an educational approach and the understanding of the person's dopamine (as you say) is correct but this is an age of 10 second soundbites on the evening news. It is like a man telling another man a hot stove is lukewarm. He was told it was lukewarm by others and never checked the stove himself. His erroneous advice may lead to others suffering from burns. Better to sear the flesh or slap the false words out of his mouth so he remembers the lesson that to have man after man explain the concept of burning and hope he understands.

Fucking faggot

>I got laid and now I'm fixed

You are going to learn a few very hard lessons m8

kys faggot

Lol you sound like me. Candle wax sounds dope, having beautiful women accept my feminine side sounds dope too. But I would rather just be used than loved. I just like the empty feeling afterwards. The feeling that I potentially lost everything you have now beats actually having it.

I apologize for being so fucked up.

I am also not suicidal because of my sexuality.

This must be what ICP meant by a roman candle up you asshole.

There is always a light at the end of the anus.

OP here: I always thought of nihilism as the denying of any objective values and norms, not as the absence of subjective values.

>Do not, I repeat, DO NOT read anything related to Nietzche, Schopenhauer, Lavey or Machiavelli! That's what I did and it destroyes any sense of purpose in your life.
Maybe if you're a brainlet