Post your girls, anons say if theyve saved or fapped part 5

Post your girls, anons say if theyve saved or fapped part 5

saved

Saved/gapped anyone? Besides that other user from the last thread?

Anybody?

anyone saved or fapped to her pics?

She looks like my gf!

saved her?

God no.

Yup!

saved

Your girl has a similar figure to mine!

You guys have NO respect for women. No, you have no respect for anyone, not even yourselves.
I know you won't because you're sexually frustrated, angry, immature man-children, but you should stop posting pictures of young women and passing them off as your girlfriends, ex girlfriends or 'fuck buddies' lol it's pathetic and disgusting. I'm a 25 year old straight man, but the way I've seen you people sexualize females - many of which look way too young- is truly sickening. And I'm not a feminist or a 'social justice warrior' (whatever the fuck that is) or any of that shit. I'm just saying. You can't do this to people whether they be male or female. It's respect. It's common decency. I called some sick douchebag out last night. I was browsing around and I saw a photo of a woman who looked very familiar. The title was something like: 'would you fuck my sister? Tell me how you would fuck her and why.' then the loser starts posting pic after pic of her. it just so happened that I actually had photos of her and I at a party/get-together taken a while back. So I compared the photos to make sure and it was her. Now I know she doesn't have any siblings so right away I called the fucker out. I wish I had taken screenshots as proof. I said 'this is illegal and just plain wrong. You can't fuck with people's lives like this! You're a grade A creeper!' that piece of shit stopped posting real quick. Then I see these other comments about teen girls and they say shit like: 'that's a nice slab of worthless fuckmeat right there! Good job, user. or 'she would look great with cum on her face. wtf, man. What if that was your sister or your daughter? I get that most of you hate females for whatever you may have experienced with the few in your lives or because they don't like you, but damn. You guys are just a bunch of angry woman haters. I know it sounds gay, but no girl will ever like or love you unless you start loving yourselves. Not just girls but anyone.

saving this qt emo

Any more?

Hot! More!

Don't you think they look similar?

they do

Any bj?

More spreading

more of her user?

Anyone?

French girl?

Continue

No

Lets see everything. Fappin

Name age? She's petite, nudes?

I'm not the original OP of these pics but supposedly he stole these from his cousins phone.

I'm looking for more, a fully nude frontal with all of her face (Standing straight, facing mirror/camera)

Damn she's got a tight body, got her posing like this?

My cousin

Fappin hard. Keep it goin

Everytime you post her I beat my dick like it owes me money

Saved
More

Fuck more

Damn any without the underwear? That ass looks so good

Haha she has that effect

Ffwf or ass pls

Damn I can see her pussy getting wet, keep going user

don’t have a good ass pic

hmm used to follow her on tumblr

Friends gf

anyone?

So small and tight

Savin n fapping. Lets see more

Moar of this goddess.

Tits? Or pussy and ass

name? or link? she's super cute

Dude she's perfect, she latina?

More ASS

R8 my gf

Spread this bitches legs

where are her eyes? what the fuck!

yup

Who wants more?

*puke*

Not you. Been posted before. Fuck off and die.

GF

Moremoremoremore
She get nude and spread like this?

Fully nude frontal with face (Standing straight, facing mirror/camera)

went by "tornatos" and "ribss" on tumblr but deleted a while back.

Please dump everuthing in a vola room. Fapping so hard to her