Just got a promotion at work but they want to do a drug test problem is ive been smoking green everyday for the last 5...

just got a promotion at work but they want to do a drug test problem is ive been smoking green everyday for the last 5 years is there anyway to pass a drug test for sure?

bribe the tester

You're
Fucked

kys

Nah your fucked

Sucks that you have to do a test. If you have been smoking everyday and still working well enough to get promoted then who cares if you smoke?

stop now and do some niacin

fake piss , go to yoy'r local 420 store where you buy ur pipes and rolling papers and ask for a solution, they will help you

Have been smoking every day for a decade, waited 3 days and dank a few Gatorade, passed test.

If they're giving you blood/hair test you might be fucked though

>he doesn't live in a recreational state
If piss test: Lots of water, peeing, and exercise. Get a fake Dick and have one of your clean friends give you his piss. Make sure it's from a female if you are. Now sure it stays 98.6 degree.
If mouth swab: don't smoke for at least a week before the test.
If hair test: you're fucked

Stall for 2 months.

I know exactly how but i will only disclose for
1000$ or equivalent in bud

Just shit your pants when you get there

The insurance company that will not cover any injury or damage claim involving drugs

Google the "certo method", and get b12 vitamins to make sure your pee is yellow after all the water you'll be drinking. This method has a better chance of working for slimmer people because thc is stored in your fat. I've had many friends pass their piss tests using certo. Just be warned, it tastes like shit

No, you will likely test positive for months after you stop smoking. That shit takes forever to get out

My buddy did it. He used a bag you tape to your thigh. Make sure you wear it all day so its warm. You can order the fake pee. It tests normal.

Or have a younger family member, or friend give you pee. This method is a good way to make sure you pass it.

There is no way for them to tell if it is male or female piss. Also, most jobs do not require you to pee in front of anyone, so you don't even need the fake dick.

Simplest way is to make sure your piss is fresh and full of water. You need to flush your system prior to the test. Start now and drink lots of water everyday.

Even if your body is inundated with THC metabolites, if your piss is fresh and mostly water.. it should be within the safe range to pass.

However, it's a fine line. If you drink a gallon of water an hour before the test, they will see that it's completely clear and know you are trying to flush.

Wake up PLENTY EARLY the day of the test and drink lots of water. Never give them your first piss of the day. Make sure you piss multiple times the day of the test.

Color is important as well. They are less likely to be suspicious if your piss has some color to it. So maybe drink a good amount of something darker just prior to the test. Some green or black tea maybe.

Main thing is... fresh and watery.

Drinking too much water auto fails the test and you have to do it again.

Yeah that's why I mentioned drinking something else besides water right before the test. You want the initial flush to make sure it's fresh and clean come test time. B12 adds good color but I've been questioned before because it can sometimes come out too vibrant green.

Get on a ketotic diet. No carbs whatsoever, just fat and protein. Drink a shitload of water. If you start losing weight, eat more fat to maintain. Take a multivitamin.

THC is fat soluble, so you need to cycle fat. Burn it off and replace it. Aerobics, keto, and water.

But it's still gonna take you two to three weeks to pass.

Use fake piss. Make sure you get the good stuff. Includes things like urea, creatine, ph levels and so on. The whole point of fake pee is to provide a base line when calibrating test methods. Just make sure you have the stuff at the proper temp when you put it in the sample bottle. Maskers, niacin or other drinks are risky at best.

Do this 3 weeks prior to the test, and eat lots of meat with low fat to make your piss more yellow even when you are drinking a fuck ton of water and excersice to lose and regain a lot of fat and flush the thc, you have a greater chance of passing the test. Done it myself, but you may also want to have a little of a friend's piss on a bag tied to your hips like another user showed, use this to mix both piss al lower even more the concentration of thc in your piss. luck buddy

THISSSSSSSSSSS, this is what i tried to explained lol