Can somebody explain alcohol to me?

Can somebody explain alcohol to me?
I'm watching funhaus and they did a mario party drinking game stream and by the end of it Lawrence took 16 shots.
I googled alcohol poisoning, and for the average male (which he is) it takes 15 shots in about that same time frame.
How do these people not die? There are loads of cases like this with various drinking games. The dude is still able to speak coherrently and isn't throwing up. Wtf?
t. user who has never drank

there are different kinds of alcohol, with different alcohol contents. 16 shots of what?
Also body mass is also influential. A big person naturally can drink more than a smaller person.

I'm not certain what they are drinking. Hes taller but not massive, only somewhat over the average man
Could you give examples of common alcohol for drinking games?

Vodka. Cheap and strong.

Funhaus tends to drink vodka, if I'm correct.

>user who has never drank
Underage user?

16 shots of vodka? Jesus fucking christ you would be blue
Under 21 user (19)

Streamers water down the vodka shots, all for entertainment dude.

That makes a lot more sense, theres no way they could actually be drinking as much as they seem

i dont know, I feel like i could drink 15 shots, ive never really thought about counting and im seasoned and it often involves food between at times.

Any fucking pussy that gets poisoning from only 16 shots is a pussy soyboy manlet girl

My parlour trick at parties at 19 was to pour a full pint of Rum at the beginning of the night and pound it in front of everyone.

That’s 16oz, or roughly 16 shots.

Once did it twice in the same night after being egged on — blacked out, woke up the next morning and was told my night continued as normal, I carried around a beer and nursed it the whole time until I fell asleep after a few hours, never got sick and was told no one had any idea I was “that drunk”.

I was 5’9 / 155lbs at the time. I’ve got a buddy who’s my size who has put away a lot more than that even some nights. Loses the ability to communicate properly but doesn’t vomit. He does, however, become insufferable and annoying though.

>BAC calculator:
>28 year old 180 lbs male
>16 vodka shots in 3 hours
>0.37 BAC
>0.25 is life threatening threshold

faggot, I'll drink 20 shots in like an hour, I'm sorry this is you

1oz shots then? Fucking puss.

That isnt me, thats my estimate of lawrence from funhaus

Whatever you little pussy soyboy faggot, I just downed a liter in like 2 hours now I need more

haha, I end thread because you all pussy

Like many organs and systems in the body, the liver and kidneys respond to training. You drink regularly for a long time, you build up a tolerance and can drink more before it starts to destroy you.

Alright man, first thing you ought to do is put behind you the notion of all else they told you of drinking. I first learn to drink with a man who at the age of 18 had the liver of a 40 year old alcoholic. The best way to get good at drinking is to drink till some one else tell s you what you did in the morning. Pound your chest and say "I am a man, and it ain't good to waist good alcohol throwing it up" Then drink and drink and see where you end up. Eventually you'll learn that friendships can't be held together with just drinking and even drinking might drive those that you had apart. Then you'll find yourself wondering what there is to make up but lost. Eventually you realize the only answer is to run but you're trapped but for death. just drink responsibly please. And that's not just some PSA, it's what you figure it to mean too.

not trying to one up you but the worst i've had during a night was the following:
>had half of a 26oz of captain morgan(roughly 13oz)
>drank it around 7-8pm
>around 9 pm, i was with a bunch of friends heading to a party so we stopped at the liquor store on our way
>bought a 40oz of Bacardi Gold cause it was on sale at the same price of a 26oz of Capt Morgan
>on the whole 40 oz, i gave 2 drinks to some chick i was working with that happened to be there
>drank the rest
>woke up next morning, 30 min late for my shift still a bit tipsy
>workmate could smell the rum when i came in
>don't remember shit
>people told me i was so jokes when i don't even recall jackshit
>apparently when my friends drove me home they were afraid i was in an ethylic coma
>apparently i got out of the car and guided myself with the walls til i got to my room
i don't even understand wtf happened but that's the most booze i've had in one night so far

forgot to mention that i'm 5'9 and weighed probably 150lbs back then

probably still around 150lbs nowadays

I don’t care. Stop, I find your life boring and meaningless

i remember my first krabby patty

What kind was he drinking? How can you be sure it was really alcohol?

It looked like vodka I could tell because water is different on three different levels one of them spiritual

He could have watered it down, I guess? Maybe he's a monster from a different world?

literally kill yourself

Water and vodka don’t mix

>16 shots

so about half a liter all up?

I'd do that in an evening without a problem, but in a couple of hours on an empty stomach it'd probably make me sick.

they'll water it down though. if you're doing this shit to make money you're not going to take the risk.

literally kil yourself

lol k

>can't drink 16 shots
Haha whare are you, not an alcoholic?
Loser

You dont have to read.

Damn you're so hardcore, I wish I was this cool.

I said stop

kill yourself

I said stop because you’re boring not samefag, you massive faggot

cry me a river bitch nigga

> caring this much
You should stop.

Eat and drink water before drinking alcohol. Absorbs and waters shit down, so takes more to fuck you up. Why I drink on an empty stomach, six pack will do me more than fine, if I ate before hand, ended up needing like twice that to feel same.

>nigga
Oooo we got a normal