Creampie and Cum Fetish Thread! Post anything cum or creampie related. Bbw And traps welcome! The more cum the better!!!

Creampie and Cum Fetish Thread! Post anything cum or creampie related. Bbw And traps welcome! The more cum the better!!!

Stay in your own threads fucking faggot

You seem confused

Would love to be balls deep using that cum as lube

I wanna stick my face in there and lick her clean

Agreed

One time female friend tricked me into licking her bf's cum off her face and tbh it was the hottest thing ever.

Huge fetish of mine. My gf has made me snowball her or go down on her after a creampie a few times. But I would love for her to blow another guy and make me kiss her after. W also have a fantasy of me fucking her while another creampie was already in her.

My biggest cumshot

Hot!

Same friend has fed me her phlegm too a couple times... Safe to say I had a hard time hiding that I liked it a hell of a lot.

I want to watch my wife get fucked and get creampied by someone while I 69 with her and eat it out of her. I've had the want to do that for some time now

Another one then. I have a third one and one also cumming on my sister used panties

Almost got to do this with a trans friend of ours but they moved away :(

Thanks! Let's see the panties! Would love to give you a helping hand ;)

One time my girlfriend blew the neighbor on his front porch, then held his cum in her mouth and walked back to our house. Knelt down in front of me and opened her mouth to show it off. was soo fuckin hot.

One time she went and fucked her friend and came home with cum filled panties. She shoved them in my mouth and then sat on my face and made me eat it off of her while the video taped it. That was hot

If you're a girl, I would love a helping hand.

That is hot as hell! I would love for mine to do that. I have a problem with the idea of someone fucking her but I would love to see her suck cock!

Share vid?

How the fuck do you get tricked into that?

>If you're a girl
lol

If I still had it :/

>be me at pub with mates
>couple I know the girl works nearby
>they disappear off to her work to fuck (it's empty at night)
>meet them up as they're walking home
>walke with them since going same way
>we're all drunk
>"user lick my face"
>I give her face a huge lick
>Wet, sticky, and salty

So fucking hot!

I know! Man I felt like the luckiest guy lol

mmm love used panties getting more cream

those fucking teeth lmfao. did steve-o turn trans

Can't unsee...

I would lick her clean before the next guy went!

Got me

that is kinda gay bro fyi

>Clorox wipes in the back
Gonna need those soon

Wtf you that trick

see

Gross
At least he has a puus

You just lick peoples face when they ask? Of course.

Far from the weirdest thing I've done with this friend while drunk tbf. Our entire friendship is not speaking for a month then getting wasted and being idiots together.

I don't know whether to be jealous or irate.

lol. It was a weird experience but deffo found it hot.

Moar?

In one year I probably sucked a quart of the neighbor's cum out of my girlfriend's pussy

Proper way to welcome her home or send her off :D