Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdGybPyg13k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was in brazil today to give for a talk, him, Tite and Capello.
unfortunately the video I got has dubbing over it, you won't like it.

poor man's Zeman

you can trace over half of the top managers today back to Bielsa in some form or another

ya, that's why I made the thread, was listening to that talk

elaborate

There are 29 distinct formations in football - Biesla

Guardiola
Pochettino
Sampaoli
who else?

he just said only 10 formations exist

Simeone, Allegri, Luis Enrique and a bit of Mourinho

Bielsism isn't only playing offensive football, but the whole dynamic of the team, if a few words: all players defend and all players attack

link?

starts at ~35min
youtube.com/watch?v=EdGybPyg13k

Great theorist that is too attached to theory and that's why his teams don't succeed. Amazing development coach, every player who has played under him has become significantly better.

He's the theorical basis for most top-tier coaches who have adapted his theories more pragamtically, like Steve Kerr's Warriors have derivated from D'Antoni's offensive schemes.

Bielsa is a coaching legend and a cornerstone in tactical football.

>all players defend and all players attack
Isn't that the very basis of Michel's Total Football?

>Great theorist that is too attached to theory and that's why his teams don't succeed
That's pretty much what he said today, he said he doesn't win because he's too attached to his idea of football

thanks m8

Which in really noble of him, i like him a lot for this. I'm glad he came to Marseille in a result-oriented league to trigger a manner-oriented movement. As French coach Gourcuff said, people tend to focus on the score rather than focusing on the game, and I think Bielsa changed the way the French league reflects on that.

Our lord and saviour, there's a before bielsa and after bielsa in chile.

>On 6 July 2016, Bielsa was appointed manager of Italian Serie A club Lazio.[30] However, just two days later, on 8 July, Bielsa quit as the club's manager,[31] prompting Lazio to issue legal action against Bielsa for breach of contract, suing him for €50 million.[32]

Any link to this without the portuguese translation? For Bielsa I mean

Every country he goes to it's like he changes the mindset of the entire league

boring af. to get an idea he's poop's idol