My roommate is a weird neckbeard that collects pokemon dolls and those pokemon books they give you in 1st grade in the...

My roommate is a weird neckbeard that collects pokemon dolls and those pokemon books they give you in 1st grade in the late 90s, other stuff like that. He actually has a girlfriend but its still weird, I also live in a dirty basement apartment with him for going on 3 years. I told him months ago that when we move i'd move with him but I really don't want to. I'm some wannabe macho bro who doesnt do anything but work and go to the gym and in my free time goes to the club, has a small drug problem thats slowly been fading as I improve my life.

I'm afraid hes gonna an hero if i leave, i was gonna tell him im not moving with him recently and found a suicide note from like 2015 right around the same time. I already had a friend that committed suicide after leaving my house on acid when were younger, I dont want another death on my conscious, it would be awful for my mental health.

The types of women I go after would just make fun of me if they saw where I lived now. I rarely get laid and pass on opportunities because I'm afraid to take them back to this weird pokemon neckbeard dungeon I live in.

How can I nicely tell my roommate to fuck off and prevent an hero?

Tell him you want your own space to live in, like an adult and not a sperg?

no pokemon shit outside his room

tell him you're moving to a different city for work but you still consider him a friend and want to stay in touch.

also, source?

If not pic, proof

ive tried this, hes retaliates in weird ways, he signs us up to shovel every year (it fucking blizzards all winter here) than never does it and tries to make me do it, i finally stood up for myself this winter and stopped doing it. He also tries to tell me i cant smoke pot in the house cuz it "makes his head hurt" i just keep on smokin.

yea, what if he kills himself though?

Souce

wouldn't know what to tell you although i can say my house doesn't seem to make the ladies run away and my house looks like a super villains lair.

It's a dick move that he doesn't shovel but it's also a dick move that you smoke indoors.

What the fuck just tell him you want your own place like a fucking normal adult human being. What the fuck. Your own house.

How old is he?

Has his girlfriend cucked him?

you dont understand my house. Its under a business, it looks like somewhere you'd go to get raped or murdered. Theres a smell of trash in the entire place, its constantly freezing or very hot. Its always littered with garbage, theres dirty band aids on the floor, theres salt from the ground outside everywhere, the entire place is trashed. To top this off, the walls are covered in star wars posters and theres shelves with random pokemon dolls, mario dolls, and star fox dolls and shit like that. Its just a very negative, sad existence. I've had women back here and they havent really said anything but its honestly more of an embarassing thing for me. Its not even my house as much as it is I dont want them to meet this guy.

>don't want another death on my conscious

Well,you're set to move then. It will only be on your conscience!

Donald? Mr trump? Damn dude melania isnt that bad

no, but theyve only started dating a few months ago. His first girlfriend used to get wasted and send 20+ nude pictures to my little brother who also fucked her. His girlfriend after broke up with him "Because of distance" and started dating a guy 2 weeks later that goes to the same school as him. Funny story, he still defends her in conversation and says that she was "Depressed" "had mental issues" etc when I call her a filthy whore.

But hes gonna kill himself, i found the note, and i already feel responsible for 1 suicide.

my house is a pre war craftsman smaller than my childhood bedroom. the heater never turns off, the ac unit can't keep the house cool and the floor is falling through in the bathroom. my house is filled with graphic novels, i have prop weapons from movie and tv shows. kamen rider ryuki and power rangers helmets in cases. stuffed frikkens and vinyl frikkens are in cases all over the place. on the wall is expensive graphic art pieces.

First off, you're not responsible for the first dude, and you sure as hell are not responsible for the neckbeard and his drama. Just rent another spot by yourself where you feel comfortable, and when the the time comes, politely say you need your own space and go. Adults are responsible for their own sh..t. Children try to slide their problems off on others. Tend to yourself first, then others...

That sounds bad, but as long as youre comfortable with it its fine. I'm not comfortable where i'm at, and i'd honestly be more comfortable with prop weapons on the wall than pokemon dolls, at least thats adult neckbeard stuff.

Youre right. he is a fucking child, and im not. I'm just gonna move.

>he still defends her
He's cucked. Why doesn't he do something with his life.

well sounds like he's quite the burden and you don't care for the friendship as much as you just want to keep you conscience clean and move forward with life. so the solution would be to basically alienate him till it becomes his idea to go separate ways. kinda like soft-selling the idea to move out. do this by just being a generally terrible roommate, one small thing at a time so he doesn't catch on and slip into a depressive phase and kill himself. start leaving dirty underwear/socks in common areas, let dishes gather mold, start getting flirty with his gf when she comes over and get caught staring at her ass/tits. make comments about how good she looked after she leaves. some shit like 'damn bro if we weren't so tight, i'd be all over that shit'. by then he'll be thinking, shit, we really aren't that tight now that i think of it. and then he will ask you to move or put in his 30-day.

Hahaha ive been doing this kind of stuff. Just started recently. me and some friends came back after a show saturday night. His girlfriend was over. When she left at 3 am, we had loud music playing and were up drinking beers. She was offered ketamine on the way out the door. I'm gonna keep up with this shit, but hes too desperate. He can't pay the bills himself, and his only other legitimate friend is married. Im gonna keep up with this shit, and if I keep hearing him talking about moving in a month from now, I'm just gonna get super trashed and start destroying the apartment and yelling racial slurs.