Here is the plan to create the greatest country the world has ever seen

Here is the plan to create the greatest country the world has ever seen.

Poland, Czechs, Serbia, Romania, Greece work together to cleanse the whole of south-east Europe.

Turkey, Bulgaria, Albania, "Kosovo", Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Magyars, even Austria and the Baltics now gone and repopulated with the master-race.

As an investor in emerging markets, if this happened I would certainly invest. It would be the greatest country the world had ever seen and could easily go from there to wipe out the rest of Europe (but not UK pls) and repopulate it to dominate the future.

>Austria Bulgaria and the Baltics
Gas yourself Anglo scum. They are whiter than you

Austria is German you shitskin pole

>united balkans

good fucking luck.

>OP literally autistic

t-thanks xhante

>an enlarged version of Yugoslavia
What a brilliant plan. This will obviously work

Bump for the final redpill

Add Greece in it's entirety , and make official language Latin , call that country Romania, like it used to.

kill yourself

Basically EU currently with EU army coming up

>Both "Byzantine Empire" and "Eastern Roman Empire" are historiographical terms created after the end of the realm; its citizens continued to refer to their empire as the Roman Empire (Ancient Greek: Βασιλεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων, tr. Basileia tôn Rhōmaiōn; Latin: Imperium Romanum),[2] or Romania (Ῥωμανία), and to themselves as "Romans"

>Literal depiction your autism
>"redpill"

Romania is not the name of Byzantine Empire Romania, its not related with it.Its a 19th century invention of Transylvanian school, supported by catholic nations.Romania proper name is Dacia.

OP mentioned in his """""""""""plan""""""""""" that the native population of balkans goes through genocide so >le balkanization meme hardly applies

Ooga booga we wuz romans n shieet
*of

its a good idea faggot, why are you sticking up for Albanian cancer

>Ῥωμανία
=
Romania

Im talking about the name of the country where romanians reside being "Romania" does not relate to Eastern Roman Empire "Romania".

Cheers, lad

It does dude.

Romanian meant ''Citizen of Rome''

People living in that region were calling themselves that "Romanus". -ia is the Greek termination instead of latin one.

romanian is written in english, in romanian it's
actually
Român , from Roman

>Britbong likes Serbs and Greeks but hates Croats and Slovenes.
> Wants to get rid of Austria, a nation that has won more Nobel prizes per capita than almost any other.

OP must be trolling because his plan is the most dysgenic strategy I've ever heard of.

Have you ever met Croats? They're what happens when you cross Dinarics with Germanics:

Better, faster, stronger, and smarter than Greeks. Trust me, I've worked with both nationalities. Croats are far from perfect, but they're a hell of a lot more reliable than Greeks.

IDIOT

you dont want to understand.

Romania indeed means "Citizens of Rome" BUT thats the english version.

We use România not Romania, and the Eastern Roman Empire was Romania not România.

The name "Romania" (România) was first brought to Paris by young Romanian intellectuals in the 1840s, where it was spelled "Roumanie" in order to differentiate Romanians (fr.: Roumains) from Romans (fr.: Romains)

Romania, land of the Roma

Peru, land of mongrels.

kek based Romanian
I love Romania I'm going to change my name to Ceausescu and marry a Romanian and convert to catholic and move to sigisoara and no one will ever know

Romania is Orthodox country.Catholics are foreigners here.

Wrong , România , the sounds suffered modifications through time , several times.

>The etymology of "România" didn't follow the Romanian pattern of word formation for country names, which usually adds the suffix -ia to the ethnonym, like in "grec" → "Grecia", "Bulgar" → "Bulgaria", "rus → "Rusia", etc. Since it is a self-designation, the word "România" has an older history, coming from "românie" which in turn resulted as a derivation of the word "român" by adding the suffix -ie, like in ""moș → moșie", "domn" → "domnie" or "boier" → "boierie" (lord → lordship). Initially, "românie" may indeed have meant "Romanianship" ( just like "rumânie" meant "serfdom" before disappearing), being then used in the eve of the 19th century to designate the common homeland of Romanians.

România as you said barely started being accepted as normal in the 19th century , before that Românian (the language) was known as romanechte , rhomaion, etc.

first post best post

P.S. Minus turks, turk genocide best day of my life

>During the transition from Vulgar Latin to Romanian, there were some phonetical changes that modified romanus into român or rumân. The accusative form romanum was retained.

oh great I'm orthodox

pls accept me, i'll clean the streets of Bucharest with my tongue to come
pls

>croats
>reliable
ustaša pls go

IDIOT stop speaking if you have 0 clues.

>România as you said barely started being accepted as normal in the 19th century

> before that Românian (the language) was known as romanechte , rhomaion, etc.

Firstly it was called "vlach" language, because the migrator population that encountered us didnt know what to call the latin speaking populations.Later, we self-called ourself "Români" from romans.But do not mistake it with rhomaion.

>rhomaion

never.This means greek.

Romania(Byzantine Empire) never included today Romania.

Like i said, romanians(Români) and România have no connection with byzantines, rhomaion Romania.

>make a country with slavs and gypsies

bunkers?

You fucking retard. Vlachs is what the Germans were calling Romanians.

>he word "Vlach" is of Germanic origin, an early loanword into Proto-Slavic from Germanic *Walhaz ("foreigner" or "stranger") and used by ancient Germanic peoples for their Romance-speaking and (Romanized) Celtic neighbours. *Walhaz was evidently borrowed from the name of a Celtic tribe, known to the Romans as Volcae in the writings of Julius Caesar and to the Greeks as Ouólkai in texts by Strabo and Ptolemy.[9] Vlach is thus of the same origin as European ethnic names including the Welsh and Walloons

You fucking know jackshit about your own history.

Romanian's literally named their Country Tara Romaneasca while the west was calling them Vallahia or some shit, no fucking wonder hungarians are laughing their ass off at you.

The situation(Vallahia / Tara Romaneasca) is like current day where French pigs are calling us Roumanians, while we're calling ourselves Români.

>Vlachs is what the Germans were calling Romanians.

false.First slavs called us like this because they were the first to encounter us.In Evul Medium everyone called us vlachs.

You do not want to understand that Byzantine Empire was Rōmanía while our country is România,both in english are Romania.

>The situation(Vallahia / Tara Romaneasca) is like current day where French pigs are calling us Roumanians, while we're calling ourselves Români.

the french were the first to recognise the union.

I go sleep cya.