> 34 year old
> kissless virgin
> no friends
> bad relationship with family
> no career, minimum wage job
> chronic illness

How do I acquire control over my life?

bump

make a list of goals and go for it. thats really it.

maybe address that chronic illness first

>make a list of goals and go for it. thats really it.

I honestly don't have any goals.

then think about it. are you happy? why arent you happy? it sounds to me like perhaps getting a kiss, some friends, a better relationship with family, a better career and less illness might make you happy, and there are goals there so... whats the problem?

Larry looks pretty badass.

>it sounds to me like perhaps getting a kiss, some friends, a better relationship with family, a better career and less illness might make you happy, and there are goals there so... whats the problem?

Those are very general goals and I don't know how to acquire them.

You overweight? Go for walks and eat less shit. Work up to jogging. You'll start really liking the endorphin high you get from it. And you'll start being able to do more

Remember there's always suicide

>those are very general goals

so? you said you didnt have any goals despite listing them in the OP.

answer me this and be quite honest, do you really want to change, or would you rather wallow?

go on /fit/ and make this thread there

I'm quite fit. Most of my hobbies are related to sports (climbing / bouldering, running, cycling, gym).

>you said you didnt have any goals despite listing them in the OP.

Okay, I was wrong. I have goals. How do I achieve them?

do you want to think about things before you ask questions?

What can fit do except for helping me with my gains? It's not that I am happy with my gains, but my physique is the least of my problem.

Stop the 'Lone Wolf' shit. Get on medication, download MeetUp, and practice your social skills, and only make promises that you can fulfill that week. You can only go up, user.

Study

>Stop the 'Lone Wolf' shit. Get on medication, download MeetUp, and practice your social skills, and only make promises that you can fulfill that week. You can only go up, user.

Thanks, I will get on antidepressants again. Is MeetUp something like Tinder?

Younger kissless virgin here. Why do you have a bad relationship with your family? You could start with that.

nah meetup is a site thats used for casual hangouts of larger groups. here in LA its pretty amazing. for instance there is a free meetup every other week at a bar where they just have every game system imaginable set up on giant tvs (and smaller TVs on the balcony for older systems) and you just play video games and get free sodas.

That pretty Goood user rather come chill with me

Like what? I've been to university for almost a decade.

That sounds pretty awesome.

its pretty great. theres all sorts of things. i mostly used it to run a nudist gamer group. was fun til fags ruined it.

What do you like?
Do you want to be a doctor? A vet?
It's never too late to go to college.
My mother finished law school at her 40s

Legend has it, if you stay a virgin till the age of 30, you become a wizard.

Are you a wizard, user?

Penis fencing?

>What do you like?

The topic I was always most interested in in school was molecular biology / biochemistry / genetics. So I studied it, got a PhD. But the job market actually sucks for people like me, who published below average.

no just super smash bros but in the buff.

>Avoid blondes and redheads whether natural or artificial

Who comes up with this shit? Man... I love redheads tho..

Fuck, I'm not familiar of how shit works there, here in Brazil, jobs are almost guaranteed here once you finish school.

Sorry I can't help you, wish I had better ideas.
Good luck Sup Forumsro, hang in there.

>be me
>similar situation to yourself
>ignore social pressures, everyone else can fuck off
>focus on myself, getting fit, reading more
>start actively working towards goal I've had for a while
>girl I like suddenly becomes really keen because I have a difficult goal and am actually doing a decent job of getting it done
Having a relationship shouldn't be your goal, if you have something you can work towards and show for it then you're more likely to find someone interested in you. Figure out what you really want in life then do it, if you want to be a neet that's fine but don't expect your problems to just disappear.

Always depends on the area of study doesn't it?

What was your goal?

Almost every area has a market, unless it's something too common like pedagogy, psychology, geography etc.

Even those have a market. It's more about the ratio of available jobs and people with degrees in that area.

The only market for those kinds of areas is being a teacher.
And the salary here is mediocre

Building my own house, I've bought properties before but building one is different, I can plan it out the way I want and enjoy it more when it's finished.

This is indeed pretty cool.

lol just hang yourself already bro, too late to fix it.. imagine trying to back on track
>2 years at gym to get in shape
>4 years studying something
>2 years switching career
>2 years building relationships

You will be 50 by the time you are “set” might as well end your shitlife now and save you the trouble

I don't plan to go back to university and I already am in shape.

Still kill yourself tho

Last I checked you can work at more than one thing at once. Well, maybe you can't, faggot.

Wow edgy.
Watch out guys, he bites.
Calm down, tiger

Careful with that edge Eugene.

I hope you suffer for the way you treat people here tonight.

stop crying, do something with your life, face your family, kiss a ramdom stranger, hook up, start studying something and shut up

Do everything this user says except the random stranger part.

Otherwise your shit tier life will breakthrough rock bottom to abyssal mess.

what exactly do you mean by control? How can you possibly be any more in control than you are right now? Every decision you have made, good or bad, you chose it. Every fuck up life fails: you selected it. You also have chosen to give up on girls. Chronic illness my ass. You chose to use that as a lame excuse to be a fucking loser and then pity your sorry self. You are in control bud. You chose to be your own enemy.

pf reference?

umma gummi?
live album?